AION

Do you take your shoes off in your house?

13 posts in this topic

I think this says so much about the person. And not only in terms of hygiene but in spirituality too aka what you taking inside of your “house” versus not. So within so without. 


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, AION said:

I think this says so much about the person. And not only in terms of hygiene but in spirituality too aka what you taking inside of your “house” versus not. So within so without. 

Whatabout rich people, you take your polished clean shoes off if you live in mansion with maid?

I usually wear sandals outside, so, that just goes with flicking them off whenever practical. I wear shoes for specific activities, when I'm done, I switch to sandals as soon as practical. Casually wearing shoes is a sign of - something. I have sandle tan lines year round, like a henna tattoo of a chevron on my feet.

Edited by Elliott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kind of animal wears shoes inside a house?


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Kind of animal wears shoes inside a house?

Savages

599308222.jpeg

 

 

A newer trend is hiking barefoot, I passed a guy halfway up a mountain a couple months ago and he was barefoot, in America, just recreationally hiking, a muddy, rocky overgrown trail.

Edited by Elliott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Whatabout rich people, you take your polished clean shoes off if you live in mansion with maid?

I usually wear sandals outside, so, that just goes with flicking them off whenever practical. I wear shoes for specific activities, when I'm done, I switch to sandals as soon as practical. Casually wearing shoes is a sign of - something. I have sandle tan lines year round, like a henna tattoo of a chevron on my feet.

rich doesn't mean spiritual


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AION said:

rich doesn't mean spiritual

Buddha?

You said house, not cave

 

Edited by Elliott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Buddha?

You said house, not cave

 

the rich are poor in spirit 

Edited by AION

Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, AION said:

the rich are poor in spirit 

Buddha? Sadhguru? Ken Wilbur? Mohamad, King Solomon,....

Who do you follow?

 

Edited by Elliott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Buddha? Sadhguru? Ken Wilbur? Mohamad, King Solomon,....

Who do you follow?

 

Do you even know that buddha left all of his wealth lol


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, AION said:

Do you even know that buddha left all of his wealth lol

And returned to it, Epstein did that every day of his life, going to the beach, and died possessionless in a cold gray cave, some say persecuted for his beliefs

e8b6bedc-1fe1-485e-9f0f-2cba1c4880fd.jpeg

Edited by Elliott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

And returned to it, Epstein did that every day of his life, going to the beach, and died posessionless in a jail cell ✝️ 

and buddha took his shoes off 😭


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AION said:

and buddha took his shoes off 😭

Every day, when he left his wealth behind for the dry sand and endless heat of the sun that could cook a man alive

2v320v8an29h1.jpg

 

Quote

Buddha's wife, Yasodhara (also known as Bhaddakaccana), was 16 years old when she married Prince Siddhartha (

Prince Siddhartha left the palace on the night of his sons birth.

 

Quote

Jeffrey Epstein’s verified donations to actual charities and academic institutions total between $30 million and $50 million over a span of two decades.

 

No, the Buddha did not distribute his personal wealth or possessions to the poor when he left his life as a prince.

 

Edited by Elliott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends, if you got to go in 5 or 30 mins, sometimes I keep them on, if I don't got to go anymore then I put them off of course. These topics are getting more creative xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now