Olaf

the real value of a men

14 posts in this topic

I was thinking today about the real value of a men and I came with these things:

1. Grounded, being grounded makes the woman feel like she can relax and feel safe

2. Fun, lets be for real, we men can be super fun and do stupid shit, this is very valuable to woman as they are simply bored, I mean who isn't

3. Vunerability, if you are able to be vunerable, she can be vunerable with you, at the end what is intimacy without vunerability?

4. Congruence, biggest thing Zenterus taught me, to drop the front and just be as you are

5. Presence, kind of similar to congruence, just being there, present, available, this isn't boring, it is energy

6. self worth, feeling worthy instead of trying to seek approval (not begging but attracting)

These are the biggest 6 things I am certain about, there is probably much more, but I only wanted to write down the ones that I am very certain about to be valuable in men to woman, but even in general. 

Edited by Olaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no general sense of value, only value relative to things/ organisms


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ulax I probably should have phrased it better "character traits that are valuable" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Their love of power. Power has many benefits.

Their love of knowledge. Knowledge is power after all. 

Another one is male disobedience. There are a lot benefits of breaking the rules.

Women of course love this in men and they benefit from the greed and risk-taking that their counterparts do. So do the offspring.

Edited by enchanted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ulax said:

There is no general sense of value, only value relative to things/ organisms

Yeah but you're a thing/organism right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, enchanted said:

Yeah but you're a thing/organism right? 

Correct


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Olaf said:

@enchanted don't objectify him :D

xD


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna bring the idea into your thread too but I'll say that the main purpose of a man is to solve problems. Anything you listed without problem solving skills is quite useless. Someone man that knows how to have fun but not consistently solve problems is either a man child or on drugs or in the process of fucking up his life. Groundedness I will relate to keeping cool under pressure and being able to solve problems even when complications occur. The rest are secondary traits that will help elevate your existence in the world but through your main purpose of problem solving. 

Men that don't learn to solve deep problems often will end up more likely broke and discarded by their peers as they become more and more of a hindrance to keep around. I unfortunately know some people like this that I remember fondly from the past but they haven't learned how to solve their own life problems and they've started to create some for me when I invite them to events or even group chats. 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Masculine has a confidence in the individual.  Gender is not synonymous with this.  You can be very Masculine as a female.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Value for who ? 

Value is pretty universal so in a dating context it means for women if you're a straight man and to society in terms of your relationship to the overall world. If you don't solve problems for others, you will be mostly useless to society and women. 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LordFall said:

for women 

👍


Take a bit of Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now