Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vynce

How to take 5-meo-DMT Freebase?

4 posts in this topic

I suppose plugging would be the right call with the freebase (amine) version, but has anyone found a way to vape it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course you can vape it.

But plugging is better.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course you can vape it.

But plugging is better.

Is there a kind of „binding substance“ necessary to vape it?
What temperature is best to not burn it? 
If you have a ref. link for a solid vape, I’ll buy it, if it ships to Europe. 
 

edit: I’d plug it, if I was alone and wanted to actually „trip“ for 1-2 hours. But if a friend was curious or I was out somewhere I think vaping is better 

Edited by Vynce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Vynce 5-MeO-DMT is too serious to vape casually outside. You will get in over your skiis.

You can make 510 vape carts using e-liquid, paired with a 510 vape battery.

Or you can vape using an e-mesh vape mod.

All that requires research for how to do it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0