Monster Energy

I Slept With a Woman Who Hated Men

104 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

It seems fake or exaggerated.

It’s both 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, yetineti said:

@Ulax 

And you’ll understand when you fuck someone who wants you.

Yeah, you're probably right


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ulax said:

Yeah, you're probably right

You sound like a bot, but I like it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Monster Energy said:

You sound like a bot, but I like it.

 

Yeah, you're probably right


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ulax said:

Yeah, you're probably right

Whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy 

Edited by Monster Energy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Monster Energy said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy 

Error 405: Non-fulfilment. Bot Subscription error. Please make payment. Repeat please make payment.


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Ulax said:

Error 405: Non-fulfilment. Bot Subscription error. Please make payment. Repeat please make payment.

Cause you're my cover, cover girl
I think you're a superstar, yeah you are
Why don't you know
Yeah, you're so pretty that it hurts
It's what's underneath your skin
The beauty that shines within
You're the only one that rocks my world
My cover girl 🎶 

Edited by Monster Energy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, something_else said:

A women don't need men to survive anymore, which means there's less incentive for her to put up with a man who doesn't add any value to her life, or who actively subtracts it. Being single and dating casually can be much more appealing in that scenario.

I don't think it's a bad thing, but it does up the competition for men. Sucks if you can't compete, but it's great if you can.

I think part of it is also that we just became very hedonistic and self centered as humans. This approach of relationships with the question of "what do I get from it", whilst understandable, does not lead to healthy relationships in my experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Monster Energy

You give off rape/abuse vibes, in my opinion.

I don’t say that lightly or as an accusation.

Whatever your demeanor, it’s geared quite myopically.

Think about whatever you’re doing. It’s obvious you got a Buddha pickup lesson somewhere along the way.

Edit: I was going to say frat boy vibes but honestly, he would’ve just made a joke about it being a compliment.

Edited by yetineti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, yetineti said:

@Monster Energy

You give off rape/abuse vibes, in my opinion.

I don’t say that lightly or as an accusation.

Let’s talk about it. It’s not exactly pleasant to hear, but I’m genuinely curious why you get that impression.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Monster Energy said:

Let’s talk about it. It’s not exactly pleasant to hear, but I’m genuinely curious why you get that impression.

Well tbh it was a gamble, but there’s obviously something here because it’s the only notion you’ve really entertained. Thus far you’ve been ‘the man.’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, yetineti said:

Well tbh it was a gamble, but there’s obviously something here because it’s the only notion you’ve really entertained. Thus far you’ve been ‘the man.’

Maybe I entertained it because I was curious, not because you hit some hidden truth. Don’t flatter yourself.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Odd thing to be curious about. I’m curious about everything and I wouldn’t have entertained it for a second.

Edited by yetineti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Monster Energy said:

I’m very good at manipulating people into thinking I’m someone I’m not.

You basically gave me my thesis. All I have to do is mirror.

We are what we did. Nobody escapes that.

Now, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt—you don’t know how you present because you’re so good at presenting ;) 

Game meets game.

Keep an eye on it enough where you don’t entertain thoughts like I shared. Otherwise you really do present as rapey/abusive.

However you present should be predictable and memorable enough that you can be somebody, consistently.

If you have to contort your personality to your desires this far I’d call it a problem.

Edited by yetineti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AION said:

There are more singles than ever because women all want men better than them. Although regular women don't hate regular men, they disrespect them and look down on them. It is clear as day. If you can't see this I don't know what to say. And wait for it, the singles epidemic is going to get much worse. They say by 2030 40% of 40 year old women will be childless and alone.

There are too many additional factors not being considered. 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@yetineti That was a slimy move

Edited by Ulax

There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, LordFall said:

To unite mankind of course! xD

Yeah a lot of hardcore feminists still crave men and will be down to get down with the right ones. 

Positive experiences with men could be healing for some feminists. But that's not what is going on in this thread.

Even having a goal of wanting to convert feminists is already problematic.


"Finding your reason can be so deceiving, a subliminal place. 

I will not break, 'cause I've been riding the curves of these infinity words and so I'll be on my way. I will not stay.

 And it goes On and On, On and On"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

There are too many additional factors not being considered. 

I’m all ears


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2026 at 10:15 PM, Monster Energy said:

It was easy because my aura did most of the work attracting her. My goal was to have sex with a woman who was very hateful toward men and a strong cringe feminist, and my wish came true because at that time my aura was giving more feminine than masculine energy. I’m very good at manipulating people into thinking I’m someone I’m not.

After the sex, she changed her views on men. The hate became weaker, and she got more open-minded.

So don’t lose hope boys, sex is the answer for healing trauma and addicted ideologies.

This is absolute cringe toxic red pill behavior

You sound like a reddit mod 

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now