iceprincess

Do you really know your political ideology?

6 posts in this topic

https://12axes.vercel.app/

Curious to see everyone's answers. It was kind of hard for me to answer them because I would choose one and change my answer later on after I read other people's opinions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently, I am a Republican. But not just any republican. I am more specifically a Civic Republican.

It means I believe that the wealthy and powerful should be held to equal accountability if they break the law. So long as you are against a legal system that bends for the wealthy and creates a two tiered justice system, you are a Republican.

This has nothing to do with Republican party though. They are Republican In Name Only. They don't actually care if the law bends for the rich and powerful leaving them unaccountable. All Trump supporters are RINOs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12axes-profile-2026-10-04.png


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to take politics so seriously, as if it actually mattered. Like it REALLY affects me. LoL. It matters if you believe it matters. Now I don’t really care anymore. It’s all ego and identity games. I play the game knowing it’s a just a game, and I have little to know say in how it unfolds.

God’s in control. No one else. No party or political party or country or or ideology controls God.

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I used to take politics so seriously, as if it actually mattered. Like it REALLY affects me. LoL. It matters if you believe it matters. Now I don’t really care anymore. It’s all ego and identity games. I play the game knowing it’s a just a game, and I have little to know say in how it unfolds.

God’s in control. No one else. No party or political party or country or or ideology controls God.

I never watch the news basically, but I feel like I have more political insight than most people just because of the content I watched, books I've read and thinking about society and human nature a bunch. 

The daily minutia is unimportant and tends to stress you. It's understanding the macro of the situation where you will make the most sense of things, which generally moves a lot slower too. I have the attitude that if news doesn't reach you without seeking it out directly then its probably not important to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now