AtmanIsBrahman

My Latest Solipsistic Insight

315 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

I have a question about solipsism.

When you communicate solipsism to "others," are they having a conscious experience of receiving the message?

As I remember, in the solipsism video you said that the viewer is imagining you having a conscious experience. In the same video, you claimed to be conscious that there is no one to teach and you're just playing a game with yourself. So which one is it: are you imagining the viewer or is the viewer imagining you?

When you tell the viewer that they are imagining you, from your point of view are you telling a being you imagined that they are imagining you? By the way, I know this assumes you have a point of view.

The confusing part to me is that if you think the viewer is imagining you, you can't truly believe you are God because that would contradict your absolute sovereignty.

Edited by AtmanIsBrahman

What is this? That's the only question.

My Youtube Channel - Philosophy | Spirituality | Consciousness Work

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoshB said:

EVERY example you have mentioned is occurring within awareness, like I said you have ZERO experience of anything outside your mind. Any example or anything pointed to is within experience. You can not point to anything outside of Mind or experience. 

Just because you’re limited to experiencing things within your own awareness as a self, doesn’t prove the non-reality of what you’re perceiving.


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

Just because you’re limited to experiencing things within your own awareness as a self, doesn’t prove the non-reality of what you’re perceiving.

Except when you realize the sum absolute total of existence to be your mind/consciousness it does.

You have 0 direct experience of another awareness outside of yours. And even if you do that is occurring within your One Infinite Awareness

You guys went from holding the self=other duality from objective to pseudo/quasi separate. YOU literally are OTHER there cannot be an other Mind / Experience / Reality / Being / Universe / Etc because all of this is a part of your absolute identity. The only way to get these things if you imagine them.

You gotta go from it's One to I'M ONE

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JoshB said:

Except when you realize the sum absolute total of existence to be your mind/consciousness 

If everything is your mind/consciousness, then the external world isn’t “not real” it’s just “consciousness” (I personally prefer using that word for subjective awareness). Whats “not real” is the sense of boundary, is that what you mean? Because without boundary, “consciousness/mind” is not more real than the “external world”, they’re equal, because they’re one. 

Edited by Sugarcoat

There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

If everything is your mind/consciousness, then the external world isn’t “not real” it’s just “consciousness” (I personally prefer using that word for subjective awareness). Whats “not real” is the sense of boundary, is that what you mean? Because without boundary, “consciousness/mind” is not more real than the “external world”, they’re equal.

You can have Mind without external world but you can't have external world without Mind. An external world is something consciousness is imagining. 

Mind >= External World

It is a dream, what is the substance of your dream? Consciousness, Your own mind. 

Now because Mind is singular, absolute, and has no other. It has the power to imagine any distinction possible. 

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, AtmanIsBrahman said:

@Leo Gura

I have a question about solipsism.

When you communicate solipsism to "others," are they having a conscious experience of receiving the message?

As I remember, in the solipsism video you said that the viewer is imagining you having a conscious experience. In the same video, you claimed to be conscious that there is no one to teach and you're just playing a game with yourself. So which one is it: are you imagining the viewer or is the viewer imagining you?

When you tell the viewer that they are imagining you, from your point of view are you telling a being you imagined that they are imagining you? By the way, I know this assumes you have a point of view.

The confusing part to me is that if you think the viewer is imagining you, you can't truly believe you are God because that would contradict your absolute sovereignty.

You're still holding humans as actual beings, for Leos claims to make sense you have to realize all humans are imaginary and deconstruct them. You will be left with Absolute Being. There is no you or me or Leo. There is only God alone imagining all of these things. And when you become conscious of you as God Alone as the only being then what Leo says makes sense. 

You're holding you as a being and leo as a being with God in the middle. 

You need to remove every being from existence until the only Being left is God

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoshB said:

how are they this dense dog. I can tell that most of the guys on here are clueless. 

Its real simple.  They don't know.  Or don't want too. 

When I go beyond ego that's the first thing I remember.  Oh yeah, its just me.  Hello me, its me again.  Just taking a break from being the universe for a little bit, I was starting to take myself seriously again. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Willy Phallicus said:

Its real simple.  They don't know.  Or don't want too. 

When I go beyond ego that's the first thing I remember.  Oh yeah, its just me.  Hello me, its me again.  Just taking a break from being the universe for a little bit, I was starting to take myself seriously again. 

 

Well it means the end of other and thats the final foundation thats keeping the ego alive. 

If you had no sense of other you couldnt have a finite human sense of self 

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JoshB said:

You're still holding humans as actual beings, for Leos claims to make sense you have to realize all humans are imaginary and deconstruct them. You will be left with Absolute Being. There is no you or me or Leo. There is only God alone imagining all of these things. And when you become conscious of you as God Alone as the only being then what Leo says makes sense. 

You're holding you as a being and leo as a being with God in the middle. 

You need to remove every being from existence until the only Being left is God

It almost seems to simple. But maybe that's not a mistake. 

I don't know, I'll have to contemplate this more. I'd be interested to see what Leo has to say.


What is this? That's the only question.

My Youtube Channel - Philosophy | Spirituality | Consciousness Work

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AtmanIsBrahman said:

It almost seems to simple. But maybe that's not a mistake. 

I don't know, I'll have to contemplate this more. I'd be interested to see what Leo has to say.

Dont wait on Leo, he cant validate this for you. Really think about this waiting on leos input still holds him as outside of you.

Because you are Leo means that leo cant point to some insight to validate your experience. At least in the domain we are talking about. 

Really open your mind that you could cease to imagine everyone. Who are you gonna ask then?

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The universe doesnt contain beings because the universe is a Being. 


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The directness of experience beautifully merges you with everything within your experience, as the existence of anything has been the prerequisite for your experience to be actual in the first place.

This melts you!

You become absolutely intimate with everything because they are you.

This unification is Love itself!

Absolute Solipsistic Love!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, JoshB said:

You can have Mind without external world but you can't have external world without Mind. An external world is something consciousness is imagining. 

Mind >= External World

It is a dream, what is the substance of your dream? Consciousness, Your own mind. 

Now because Mind is singular, absolute, and has no other. It has the power to imagine any distinction possible. 

The way you use the word “mind” sounds contradictory to me.

If mind is everything, then it’s also the “external world”, so the first sentence you wrote doesn’t make sense here. If you mean mind as in “personal awareness”, then the first sentence is speaking of how subjective experience works. 
 

Overall you speak in a way that sounds there is a mind “behind reality” imagining it. Even you mean it in non-dual way, that’s lost in your wording as you over and over write in a way that implies distinction beyond what seems like is a consequence of language use 

Edited by Sugarcoat

There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

The way you use the word “mind” sounds contradictory to me.

If mind is everything, then it’s also the “external world”, so the first sentence you wrote doesn’t make sense here. If you mean mind as in “personal awareness”, then the first sentence is speaking of how subjective experience works. 
 

Overall you speak in a way that sounds there is a mind “behind reality” imagining it. Even you mean it in non-dual way, that’s lost in your wording as you over and over write in a way that implies distinction beyond what seems like is a consequence of language use 

Look at a nightly dream. 

Youre walking down the street passing people in your dream. 

What is substance of the entire dream scape?  YOUR MIND. There is nothing in a dream that isnt your mind. 

Even the "external" world in the dream and the other people are all made out of your mind

Youre getting lost in mind layering it on top of itself and its not making sense. 

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JoshB said:

Well it means the end of other and thats the final foundation thats keeping the ego alive. 

As Im sure you're aware that's intentional.  Ego is Gods tool to forget he's God so he can play the game of life.  When you know you're alone, forgetting that is really helpful when you want to do the "other" thing.  The doubters and non believers are just a part of the game.

7 minutes ago, JoshB said:

If you had no sense of other you couldnt have a finite human sense of self 

I think you could, nothing is impossible to God.  But it kind of defeats the purpose.  You play things differently when you think you got one life instead of infinite lives...and power for that matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AtmanIsBrahman said:

When you communicate solipsism to "others," are they having a conscious experience of receiving the message?

It's all one consciousness having a consciousness experience through the illusion of others. So, depending on how you look at it, yes or no.

Edited by cetus

When the secret is revealed to you, you will know that you are not other than God, but that you yourself are the object of your quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a dream at night what is cat made out of? Your mind 

What is a house made out of? Your mind 

What is another mind made out of? Your mind 

What is universe made of? Your mind 

Its so simple but it's WAY TOO RADICAL for the ego to accept because you come face to face as the only thing that exists. 

I am explaining directly. The problem is you don't want to be alone. So you convolute everything i say to avoid the realization of being alone. 


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Willy Phallicus said:

 

I think you could, nothing is impossible to God.  But it kind of defeats the purpose.  You play things differently when you think you got one life instead of infinite lives...and power for that matter.

Yes God means everything. I mean in the traditional sense. 


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

/

10 minutes ago, Nemra said:

Absolute Solipsistic Love!

oh shit oh fuck oh yeah ahh hello its just me, here I AM again in the eternal now sitting in total darkness Being all alone again and shit with nothing to do with my infinite power as the knowledge that time and death are absolute fucking farces that both liberate and constrain me at the same fuckin time.  Whats a bored, old and lonely God with this conundrum and infinite magical powers to do?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now