Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Olaf

anyone in bitcoin? What are your predictions?

29 posts in this topic

@vinc3nc That would be nice that would be like a 4x from when I put some money in at like 55k or something, atleast in euro I don't know if you are talking about dollars. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2026 at 7:48 PM, Leo Gura said:

He is a clown and a fraud.

If you want to emulate Musk, okay. Copy him by putting 0.1% of your money in Bitcoin.

Notice that Musk is not using Bitcoin go make himself rich. Bitcoin for him is like throwing a penny into the water fountain for fun.

Also Grant Cardone explictly says not to buy crypto when you are starting your wealth creation journey. 

He is a billionaire. 

@Olaf You are not Grant Cardone level wealth. There are stages to wealth creation. 

@vinc3nc I also agree with Vincent. the hype around crypto is pretty high right now so investing a lot right now is dubious. If I were making a lot of money I might still invest a small fraction but it's probably better ways to invest right now just my opinion not advice. 

 

Edited by PenguinPablo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

He is a billionaire. 

A grifter like him is inflating his wealth so you admire him.

He is a Tai Lopez creature.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bitcoin fundamentals are already debunked, there is no point on investing in it anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Olaf said:

@vinc3nc That would be nice that would be like a 4x from when I put some money in at like 55k or something, atleast in euro I don't know if you are talking about dollars. 

Yes, dollars. The price is always discussed and analyzed in dollars, no matter where you're from.

The question is, will you be able to stay patient and not sell until it gets there? Because the path won't be straight. And once BTC gets to let's say 190K, will you be able to actually push the sell button and not get greedy?

Everything will look incredibly bullish at the top, and people will start talking about unrealistic price targets. That can make you change your strategy and do stupid things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know much about investing, but index funds seem like the only sane investment for John average. I'm old enough to know that time flies anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a friend who invested 4 stacks in dogecoin back when that was popping off. Bout the dumbest thing I ever heard. Got rug pulled about a day later. He said he wanted to see if he would feel anything 🤦‍♂️ Depresso ass 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Basman that is not investing that is day trading, dogecoin is probably much more worth now then when he bought it, I don't like day trading

Edited by Olaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Olaf said:

@Basman that is not investing that is day trading, dogecoin is probably much more worth now then when he bought it, I don't like day trading

More like gambling. Especially with these shitty coins.

I know this one guy who gleamed off a screen at work that the company was going to get sold, so he bought a bunch of stocks after work. Then the next day the company was sold and his stocks got doubled. I think that's technically illegal though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0