Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Olaf

anyone in bitcoin? What are your predictions?

10 posts in this topic

I heard from several sources that bitcoin is going back up around october, it already has gone up a bit, which I am happy with as most of my money is invested in bitcoin and ethereum. I have been a bit lazy and not done much homework around following the bitcoin news. So I thought of asking you guys, what are your plans for the next few months around bitcoin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Olaf said:

most of my money is invested in bitcoin and ethereum

Bro, why??

Invest in something serious.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buy and hold. Put your bitcoin in a Trezor or Electrum Wallet.

Put most of your money into S&P.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@r0ckyreed I have some money in S&P

@Leo Gura I don't have allot of money, so it doesn't matter too much and the upside is huge, it can 10x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Olaf said:

I don't have allot of money

That's poor logic. 

Your logic: "I don't have much money so I will use the little money I have, improperly and recklessly."

That is a lottery mindset which keeps you poor.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura I wouldn't say I am using it improperly it is just higher risk, higher reward, many people invest in bitcoin. Grant Cardone put 100s of millions in bitcoin, Elon Musk 1.5 billion, Mark Cuban etc. I don't  think it is as reckless as you make it seem, if it 10x over the next few years, you will feel you lost out on a great opportunity. Just cause Bitcoin had a rough year doesn't mean it is a bad investment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Olaf said:

Grant Cardone

He is a clown and a fraud.

If you want to emulate Musk, okay. Copy him by putting 0.1% of your money in Bitcoin.

Notice that Musk is not using Bitcoin go make himself rich. Bitcoin for him is like throwing a penny into the water fountain for fun.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@r0ckyreed I have some money in S&P

@Leo Gura I don't have allot of money, so it doesn't matter too much and the upside is huge, it can 10x

Most of your money should be in a HYSA. You should have 6 months worth of savings to live off of (10k-20k) and then invest what you can into index funds. I only do <5% of my money into bitcoin. I only do $100 a week into bitcoin.


“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he invested most his money in bitcoin, the guy from telegram

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The notion that you need to be an ascetic monk to run Telegram, a simple app, is comical.

Him not having enough time to buy a house because he manages Telegram, is just silly.

Super AGI is here, yet this tech bro is so smart he cannot be replaced long enough to buy a house.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0