Ima Freeman

Being authentic as a neurodivergent person can be unattractive to others and oneself

97 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

From the other side, does any conservative understand socialism or Marxism? Not at all. They are too busy hating it.

You can't understand what you hate. That's why you hate it.

Hate blinds you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

From the other side, does any conservative understand socialism or Marxism? Not at all. They are too busy hating it.

Liberals love feeling like they are these perfectly empathic angels yet have zero compassion for conservatives or whoever they disagree with.

And their group think is so predictable. So unoriginal. 

We need to move past that black and white thinking already as a civilization

Edited by PenguinPablo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liberals are stupid

Conservatives are stupid

Greta Thunberg can go to hell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PenguinPablo said:

We need to move past that black and white thinking already as a civilization

It’s impossible, the nature of reality won’t allow that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Monster Energy said:

Greta Thunberg can go to hell 

I rest my case.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Monster Energy said:

It’s impossible, the nature of reality won’t allow that

Gonna look for a nice cave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I rest my case.

😂

@Leo Gura Thanks for explaining. I agree with you.


What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I rest my case.

Didn’t you want Trump to go to hell? Or was it heaven? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How many Americans understand Putin? None.

How many leftists understand Elon Musk? None!

But not this. You're making wild universal claims about enormous populations with tons of individual variation. 


What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Monster Energy said:

Didn’t you want Trump to go to hell? Or was it heaven? 

Why would I want Trump to go to Hell?

I never said that.

3 minutes ago, Joshe said:

But not this. You're making wild universal claims about enormous populations with tons of individual variation. 

I am exaggerating.

But seriously. I dare you to find examples of people who understand those issues deeply. It is almost non-existent in popular discourse. Maybe some guy in basement understands, but not on social media.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe some guy in basement understands, but not on social media.

No leftist understands → okay, that's exaggerated → maybe someone does → but he's some guy in a basement. 😂 Why can't he just be some guy in a living room? lol 

I get your point though. It would be hard to find them. Probably because they aren't social media clowns. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I could find one in like a day. They're out there man. 


What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Why would I want Trump to go to Hell?

I never said that.

 

I don’t understand you. Why wouldn’t you say that? If you stand for truth, you would want to get rid of Trump, you would want to get rid of religious people, you would want to get rid of disabled people, and you would want to throw a bomb at a Pride parade.

But you’re thinking like this: reality is perfect as it is, and therefore I can’t dislike anything. But see, that’s the difference between you and me. I stand for truth, and if people stand for falsehood, I will hate them. Even if reality must allow these people to exist, that doesn’t mean I have to accept them or want them around. Existence allows me to reject them, so I will.

And even if I hate certain things, that doesn’t mean I’m being biased, because whatever I do or think, existence is still perfect as it is. It would be just as perfect if I chose not to judge these people. That’s the part you seem to be missing.

I hope you understand one day.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Joshe said:

They're out there man. 

In order to find them, you yourself would first need to understand those issues very deeply, otherwise you wouldn't know who knows.

Understanding comes in many degrees. I am talking about how to attain unusual depth, which requires non-moralizing.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Monster Energy said:

And even if I hate certain things, that doesn’t mean I’m being biased

Don't kid yourself. That's exactly what it means.

With your attitude you will never understand the deepest things I teach. You have chosen hate over understanding.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You have chosen hate over understanding.

I choose understanding first. Hate comes after.

It’s not a contradiction. It would be a contradiction to hate first and then seek understanding.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Monster Energy said:

I choose understanding first. Hate comes after.

I say that this is a clever self-deception.

If you understood what I understand, you would not hate anyone. But I can't prove this to you.

You just have to intuit that hating any part of Truth is a mistake.

Imagine if I hated you for being a hater. Would that be wise of me? No. It would an error.

You are doing hate for me but not for thee.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To get back on topic. A lot of neurotypical women have found my divergence unattractive, you can just observe this on the spot with their behaviour towards you, yet I've also harnessed my own mind enough to become attractive to the type of people I resonate with and vice versa. Attraction goes a lot deeper than brain types. If you express authentic, charming behaviour, you could be riddled with mental disorders and still find attraction coming from normies. If anything, I find it hard to be attracted to neurotypical women, cause I resonate with alternative behaviour and mindsets. Dating is not a binary type deal, it is complex and relative. But yeah, be aware if you are very autistic, bipolar etc. Normie women probably aren't gonna find you as attractive as the chad in the room that fits her needs more, but she can still find you attractive regardless.


I expected you. 
We have business, You and I...

https://youtube.com/@vivec?si=6no4qYSFDuPQpP6Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine if I hated you for being a hater. Would that be wise of me? No. It would an error.

Why don’t you believe in justifying hate?

Is it because it doesn’t exist?

Is it because you can’t hate something if everything is perfect? But why does perfection mean no hate? That’s the next question.

If existence is perfect, then my understanding, my judgment, and even my hatred are also part of that perfection. You can’t just declare that hate is an error and call that an intuition of Truth.

And if you hated me for being a hater, that wouldn’t prove that hate is wrong either. It would only prove that you chose to hate me for hating. So why is your judgment of my hatred somehow more enlightened than my judgment of what I hate?

 

Edited by Monster Energy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cubbage said:

Normie women probably aren't gonna find you as attractive as the chad in the room that fits her needs more, but she can still find you attractive regardless.

Wow you really are a genius.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now