Posted 3 hours ago From my perspective, I do see a lot of yes-men and yes-women, but I also see people who genuinely disagree with Leo. Personally, I don't agree with his spiritual teachings at all, but I think his personal development material is golden. However, my stomach dropped when I heard him say that there is no morality. That is a very dark idea to me. I absolutely believe that there is such a thing as universal morality. “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” is, in my view, a universal principle. That is the law as I understand it. Of course, this is just my personal perspective, and I understand that many people don't see things the same way I do. And that's okay. But when I heard Leo say that there is no morality, that was the final nail in the coffin for me. I believe there is always a price to pay for our actions. I believe in karma and in cause and effect. Our thoughts, actions, and intentions have consequences, and I don't believe we can simply escape them by convincing ourselves that morality and cause and effect don't exist. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 3 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said: Leo can ban or block anyone on here at anytime. You appeared out of nowhere like the angel of death with that message @Mellowmarsh I (and many others) really appreciate your wisdom on this forum. (you already know that nothing will come of this, just let it go.) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 3 hours ago (edited) Problem with Leo is that he either praises a mod into the heavens or demonizes them. And he has no clue of this SD blue pattern. Natasha has some serious issues and doesn´t deserve to be mod. Her behavior belongs in a tribe in the savanna, not on a high consciousness forum. And no shit that other mods are going apeshit over that. And that is just the tip of the problems but I´m not going to disclose more. It is just funny to see the amount of drama on a supposedly high consciousness forum. This is some tribal shit. Edited 3 hours ago by AION Don’t go quietly into that dark night Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 3 hours ago Just now, Wilhelm44 said: You appeared out of nowhere like the angel of death with that message @Mellowmarsh I (and many others) really appreciate your wisdom on this forum. (you already know that nothing will come of this, just let it go.) Thank you. 🙏 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 3 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said: Thank you. 🙏 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 3 hours ago @Nercohype He likes to say there is no morality, but he seems to be a very morality-inclined person ironically. YouTube Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 3 hours ago 5 minutes ago, AION said: Problem with Leo is that he either praises a mod into the heavens or demonizes them. And he has no clue of this SD blue pattern. Natasha has some serious issues and doesn´t deserve to be mod. Her behavior belongs in a tribe in the savanna, not on a high consciousness forum. And no shit that other mods are going apeshit over that. And that is just the tip of the problems but I´m not going to disclose more. It is just funny to see the amount of drama on a supposedly high consciousness forum. This is some tribal shit. It's a nice psychoanalysis. Just rooted in misunderstanding. I think we have discussed this at length - I operate so far outside your paradigm you are just confused by me. And obsessed. Probably becuase you can't explain me. Let alone understand. Being a mod is a job. I don't take it as some status game. If I could be a mod and have no greentext I would prefer that. You enjoy the drama and engage in it. You are never far. So I think you are included in your statements It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 3 hours ago 6 minutes ago, Nercohype said: However, my stomach dropped when I heard him say that there is no morality. As the quote eloquently points out ..only an immoral man can be moral. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 3 hours ago @Joseph Maynor Yeah I have noticed 😅 but he does have good personal development stuff! His personal development course is very good and helped me alot 😄 It's the spirituality that is bit twisted in my opinion. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 3 hours ago 1 minute ago, Natasha Tori Maru said: Being a mod is a job. I don't take it as some status game. If I could be a mod and have no greentext I would prefer that. I agree all this colour coding marlarky is entitlement. The colour red is particularly intimidating. It just puts people under unnecessary pressure to perform. But that’s all this is it’s a performance.🎭 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 3 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said: It's a nice psychoanalysis. Just rooted in misunderstanding. I think we have discussed this at length - I operate so far outside your paradigm you are just confused by me. And obsessed. Probably becuase you can't explain me. Let alone understand. Being a mod is a job. I don't take it as some status game. If I could be a mod and have no greentext I would prefer that. You enjoy the drama and engage in it. You are never far. So I think you are included in your statements Obsessed? Status game? No green text? I never mentioned this. So these things you are mentioning are your own projections because apparently you are seeing it like that. I have seen you brag about leading men in your construction job so I know how you tick. And I'm only engaging with you because this topic that we are currently are in is about you creating trouble with other mods and members who you see as enemies. You have more testosterones than most guys here and I'm not even kidding. If you keep going like this you might develop some physical changes too lmao. Don’t go quietly into that dark night Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 3 hours ago @Mellowmarsh I understand what you mean, but I see it differently. To me, rejecting morality altogether can lead to immoral actions because it removes the principle that tells us why certain actions are wrong in the first place. I'm not moral simply because there is some external rule telling me what to do. I want to be moral because I believe it is good for everyone. I believe that treating others with respect and compassion is inherently valuable, not merely because society tells me that it is.😄 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 3 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Nercohype said: @Mellowmarsh I understand what you mean, but I see it differently. To me, rejecting morality altogether can lead to immoral actions because it removes the principle that tells us why certain actions are wrong in the first place. I'm not moral simply because there is some external rule telling me what to do. I want to be moral because I believe it is good for everyone. I believe that treating others with respect and compassion is inherently valuable, not merely because society tells me that it is.😄 I totally agree with you. 👍 Discernment is the key and the lock. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 3 hours ago @AION Dude, you are clearly obsessed. You talk about others’ unconsciousness, yet you’re the one unconscious. The rest of the Mod team is aligned with Natasha’s warnings. She’s not some sort of wildcard here. We discuss problematic posts and behaviour together. So don’t single her out. Treat warnings from her as warnings from the full Mod team. Words can't describe You. Check out my blog if you want! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 2 hours ago 14 minutes ago, Nercohype said: @Joseph Maynor Yeah I have noticed 😅 but he does have good personal development stuff! His personal development course is very good and helped me alot 😄 It's the spirituality that is bit twisted in my opinion. Life and experience was my true teacher. Therapists only tell you what you already know. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 2 hours ago Why haven't we had a meet and greet yet after all these years? YouTube Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 2 hours ago @AION I picked up on, and responded to, the assumptions behind your post. It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 2 hours ago (edited) 14 minutes ago, Sincerity said: @AION The rest of the Mod team is aligned with Natasha’s warnings. She’s not some sort of wildcard here. We discuss problematic posts and behaviour together. So don’t single her out. Treat warnings from her as warnings from the full Mod team. So other mods can’t disagree with each other about a decision. Wtf. You are not making a good case. Edited 2 hours ago by AION Don’t go quietly into that dark night Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 2 hours ago 3 minutes ago, AION said: So other mods can’t disagree with each other about a decision. Wtf. You are not making a good case. We can. But in the overwhelming majority of cases we don’t. I would’ve given you the same warnings Natasha did. I’m just not as active now as I once was. Words can't describe You. Check out my blog if you want! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted 2 hours ago I think this is a needless drama thread at this point. Considering closing it unless there is more genuine, constructive discussion. It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites