LordFall

What is your favorite thing about women?

82 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I desire genuine connection, not sexual objects.

When I first came out to you and you started crying, it was a genuine connection. Completely unscripted. It like catching lighting in a bottle. That is what I feel drawn to:

 

I cannot resonate with a joke if I cannot relate to it. 

It’s still a complete mystery to me. 

Yes, I am glad you are aware of how meaningless that is. In the words of Rivers Cuomo, you are Tired of Sex. You cannot help yourself until everything falls apart.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3keL3_rjjd/

I remember that vividly.  Yes. That is a most beautiful thing.  You @Yimpa  are the brightest star here.  So don't make me cry again.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

By what mechanism?

Nuance man. Sigh. Women are not machines that are to be dissected and inspected like a clockwork. This is the wrong framing for what you want to achieve, you just don't realise yet.

It's more of an improvisation, a dance, a ritual, a live exchange, a seduction. You're presented with a living breathing human being and you have to somehow enmesh yourself with that person. How do you do that? By paying attention to everything that's being presented to you in the moment and deciding in the moment what to do with all that. Sure, it helps to have a few rules of thumb, but that barely accounts for anything. Every single person gives you something different, you can't generalise it's not that easy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Nuance man. Sigh. Women are not machines that are to be dissected and inspected like a clockwork. This is the wrong framing for what you want to achieve, you just don't realise yet.

It's more of an improvisation, a dance, a ritual, a live exchange, a seduction. You're presented with a living breathing human being and you have to somehow enmesh yourself with that person. How do you do that? By paying attention to everything that's being presented to you in the moment and deciding in the moment what to do with all that. Sure, it helps to have a few rules of thumb, but that barely accounts for anything. Every single person gives you something different, you can't generalise it's not that easy.

Yup! 💯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LastThursday said:

Nuance man. Sigh. Women are not machines that are to be dissected and inspected like a clockwork. This is the wrong framing for what you want to achieve, you just don't realise yet.

It's more of an improvisation, a dance, a ritual, a live exchange, a seduction. You're presented with a living breathing human being and you have to somehow enmesh yourself with that person. How do you do that? By paying attention to everything that's being presented to you in the moment and deciding in the moment what to do with all that. Sure, it helps to have a few rules of thumb, but that barely accounts for anything. Every single person gives you something different, you can't generalise it's not that easy.

Well shit, you don't say 😒 nice save Mr. Simplify, 😀

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Women love music, I just can't stand most of what they like lol.  But I appreciate that they love music as much or more than I do.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Inliytened1  You seem to have gone neck deep into the dating area lately.  Good for you!

You can uncover a lot about a man who gets no pussy.  And more about a guy who does.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Inliytened1  True.  But there are pros and cons to everything!

I can think of a quick con. There hasn't been a girl i can talk non-dual stuff with yet.  Maybe that's science fiction.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I can think of a quick con. There hasn't been a girl i can talk non-dual stuff with yet.  Maybe that's science fiction.

Doesn't sound like you are getting any lol.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Doesn't sound like you are getting any lol.  

Haha very good.  I felt that one.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Joseph Maynor I think it would be Melanie.  But shes across the globe like Natasha.  I need someone local.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Haha very good.  I felt that one.

More than you want to admit lol.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

 

I think it would be Melanie. 

 

I’ll always be here for you. 🫶I promise. You’re faithful nondual girl. 👧 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mellowmarsh said:

I’ll always be here for you. 🫶I promise. You’re faithful nondual girl. 👧 

I saw you down there. I knew you were watching. 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mellowmarsh you would be my non-dual chick? I would be your non-dual, no self man.  Does that mean I get out of the yard work?

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Inliytened1 said:

I saw you down there. I knew you were watching. 

Yours only. 🦁we’re both a couple of pussies at heart. ❤️ 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Mellowmarsh you would be my non-dual chick? I would be your non-dual, no self man.  Does that mean I get out of the yard work?

Yes, yes yes. I want to be your nondual kitten. And no, no yard work for you. 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mellowmarsh said:

Yes, yes yes. I want to be your nondual kitten. And no, no yard work for you. 

Non-dual kitten. I'm getting all kinds of warmies now. Holy shit.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Non-dual kitten. I'm getting all kinds of warmies now. Holy shit.

I think she is already taken, too bad for you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now