Mixcoatl

The No-Win Game of Spirituality

13 posts in this topic

If you want to reach enlightenment, you're wrong because “it's your ego that is desiring it.”

If you don't want to reach enlightenment, you're wrong because “spirituality should be the main goal of every human being.”

If you talk about how high your DMT doses are, "you have a huge ego.”

But apparently, you can't be enlightened unless you've had hundreds of psychedelic trips.

If you seek guidance, you're wrong because “it's a personal path.”

If you don't seek guidance, you're wrong because “you could misapply or misunderstand spirituality.”

If you use peyote without a ceremony, you're wrong because “spirituality is sacred.”

If you try to participate in a ceremony, you might be told you don't belong there or be expected to pay hundreds of dollars to ordinary people presenting themselves as spiritual authorities.

I'm honestly pissed off by these contradictions.

Not because I think spirituality is meaningless, but because I'm tired of people constantly pointing fingers and presenting their own interpretation as if they were the unquestionable authority on what spirituality is supposed to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Contradictions are part of the verbal chatter.  99.9 %  of everything you hear on the Internet is wrong.   The first stage is to realize the massive deception of the world and it’s powerful pull on one’s attention.  Withdraw the senses and go inside. 


Vincit omnia Veritas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its actually very simple.  If you're looking to the external you're doing it all wrong.  

"Spiritual work" or whatever you want to call it is a deeply personal and solo journey to what is on the inside.  Even among so called spiritual people the percentage of them that actually "get there" is pitifully small.  Many are chosen, few are called.  Like everyone else, they still look to the third dimension and five senses to validate them.  You dont need to go beyond this forum to find proof of that although it exists in spades if you do.

So yeah all other plot lines in the space like psychedelics vs meditation or jesus vs buddha vs gnosticism vs your guru vs my guru is all meaningless noise buzzing over the heart of the matter.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mixcoatl said:

I'm honestly pissed off by these contradictions.

Spoiler

Batman You Are Me Meme.jpg

 


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leo's content its Just fiction.,he is Just an david icke or Alex Jones figure who Takes his drug trips too damm serious,

 

That been said,why should you give a f... about what anyone thinks about anything? I dont know...i dont know if god crentes one human being more righteous than another..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Diary,

Today was a very big day. I saw my tail again.

It was right behind me. I turned around fast. It ran away. I spun in a circle. It spun too. We played a game. I almost got it. Then I got dizzy. I fell on the rug. The tail stopped moving. I won the game, I think.

 


 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/9/2026 at 2:09 PM, Willy Phallicus said:

Its actually very simple.  If you're looking to the external you're doing it all wrong.  

 

It's not that easy to develop your own insights without the help of others. 

I didn't know what ego really is until a few years ago, by searching for help. 

But at the same time it's difficult to find help without being judged and pointed on how wrong one is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/9/2026 at 3:58 PM, Verdesbird said:

That been said,why should you give a f... about what anyone thinks about anything? I dont know...i dont know if god crentes one human being more righteous than another..

Because I feel I need help from people. But rather than getting help, I get judgement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/9/2026 at 3:38 PM, Yimpa said:

 

He says he is the only absolutely awakened. "No one in actualized.org forum is enlightened". His dream is "people realizes God" but at the same time, anything that doesn't fit in his way "is stupid". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mixcoatl said:

He says he is the only absolutely awakened. "No one in actualized.org forum is enlightened". His dream is "people realizes God" but at the same time, anything that doesn't fit in his way "is stupid". 

That’s your cue to think independently and verify if it is true or not.


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Mixcoatl said:

It's not that easy to develop your own insights without the help of others. 

The masters offering help tell you to go inside, where the kingdom of heaven is.  You're already familiar with the external now acquaint yourself with what gave rise to it.

I can attest its great advice and wonderful help because they're not joking.  The big answers have nothing to do with the external world of man.  The map is not the territory.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now