Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erlend

Can 5 Meo Help Cure Cancer?

8 posts in this topic

So my mom has cancer and more specifically a brain tumour. She is strong and has survived 3 years longer than the doctors predicted (2 years). We have looked into and used many "alternative" treatments such as ketogenic diet, meditation, acupuncture and trying to be more relaxed and joyful about life. These things have helped. Classical treatments such as sedative prescription drugs have also helped to an extent. 

However much these things have helped, she is currently getting worse. I was thinking psychedelics perhaps could help "clean" her and trash some of the closed up and negative energetic movements inside of her that fuel the growth of the cancer. However, I am afraid she might die consuming them.

Do you guys think 5 meo can help her or cancer patients in general ? Or is it too risky, especially considering her tumour is in the brain? 

Thank you, people

No. Mushrooms or psychedelic therapy have been found to be effective (in the right setting) in regards to the acceptance if death and the depression that is often accompanied by cancer though.

Edited by Paintballer

@Erlend please, you and your mother, read this and this.

i strongly recommend yogic pranayamas with consistency and patience. try to find the nearest genuine yoga teacher.

unborn Truth

Maybe. The research on the therapeutic potential of 5-MeO for cancer is still in the early stages, but the few studies that have been done are very promising. For instance, it has been shown to exert strong anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory effects through the modulation of innate and adaptive immune processes [1]. Its regulatory effect on the sigma-1 receptor, which plays a significant role in cancer, is especially interesting [2].

1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4500993/
2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4149582/

«Classical psychedelics are psychoactive substances, which, besides their psychopharmacological activity, have also been shown to exert significant modulatory effects on immune responses by altering signaling pathways involved in inflammation, cellular proliferation, and cell survival via activating NF-κB and mitogen-activated protein kinases. Recently, several neurotransmitter receptors involved in the pharmacology of psychedelics, such as serotonin and sigma-1 receptors, have also been shown to play crucial roles in numerous immunological processes. This emerging field also offers promising treatment modalities in the therapy of various diseases including autoimmune and chronic inflammatory conditions, infections, and cancer. However, the scarcity of available review literature renders the topic unclear and obscure, mostly posing psychedelics as illicit drugs of abuse and not as physiologically relevant molecules or as possible agents of future pharmacotherapies. In this paper, the immunomodulatory potential of classical serotonergic psychedelics, including N,N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT), 5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (5-MeO-DMT), lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), 2,5-dimethoxy-4-iodoamphetamine, and 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine will be discussed from a perspective of molecular immunology and pharmacology. Special attention will be given to the functional interaction of serotonin and sigma-1 receptors and their cross-talk with toll-like and RIG-I-like pattern-recognition receptor-mediated signaling. Furthermore, novel approaches will be suggested feasible for the treatment of diseases with chronic inflammatory etiology and pathology, such as atherosclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, depression, and Alzheimer’s disease.»

«Since both NF-κB and type I IFN signaling contribute to the transcriptional regulation of genes that are involved in cellular proliferation and survival, and many psychedelics exhibit in vitro anti-cancer potential through 5-HTRs, these compounds could be promising candidates in novel therapies of cancer (88–90).»

«Thus, as a target for future pharmacological investigations, DMT emerges as a potent and promising candidate in novel therapies of peripheral and CNS autoimmune diseases (such as multiple sclerosis or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) and cancer.»

«Here we demonstrate for the first time the immunomodulatory potential of NN-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT on human moDC functions via sigmar-1 that could be harnessed for the pharmacological treatment of autoimmune diseases and chronic inflammatory conditions of the CNS or peripheral tissues. Our findings also point out a new biological role for dimethyltryptamines, which may act as systemic endogenous regulators of inflammation and immune homeostasis through the sigma-1 receptor.»

Edited by Egosum

I read a story of someone that had a brain tumor and used ayahuasca to heal it. In theory yes it could heal the tumor. But honestly I am skeptical how effective it would be. But at least a psychedelic could give your mom a peaceful death where she can learn to accept it based on her psychedelic experience.

3 hours ago, Egosum said:

Maybe. The research on the therapeutic potential of 5-MeO for cancer is still in the early stages, but the few studies that have been done are very promising. For instance, it has been shown to exert strong anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory effects through the modulation of innate and adaptive immune processes [1]. Its regulatory effect on the sigma-1 receptor, which plays a significant role in cancer, is especially interesting [2].

1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4500993/
2. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4149582/

«Classical psychedelics are psychoactive substances, which, besides their psychopharmacological activity, have also been shown to exert significant modulatory effects on immune responses by altering signaling pathways involved in inflammation, cellular proliferation, and cell survival via activating NF-κB and mitogen-activated protein kinases. Recently, several neurotransmitter receptors involved in the pharmacology of psychedelics, such as serotonin and sigma-1 receptors, have also been shown to play crucial roles in numerous immunological processes. This emerging field also offers promising treatment modalities in the therapy of various diseases including autoimmune and chronic inflammatory conditions, infections, and cancer. However, the scarcity of available review literature renders the topic unclear and obscure, mostly posing psychedelics as illicit drugs of abuse and not as physiologically relevant molecules or as possible agents of future pharmacotherapies. In this paper, the immunomodulatory potential of classical serotonergic psychedelics, including N,N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT), 5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (5-MeO-DMT), lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), 2,5-dimethoxy-4-iodoamphetamine, and 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine will be discussed from a perspective of molecular immunology and pharmacology. Special attention will be given to the functional interaction of serotonin and sigma-1 receptors and their cross-talk with toll-like and RIG-I-like pattern-recognition receptor-mediated signaling. Furthermore, novel approaches will be suggested feasible for the treatment of diseases with chronic inflammatory etiology and pathology, such as atherosclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, depression, and Alzheimer’s disease.»

«Since both NF-κB and type I IFN signaling contribute to the transcriptional regulation of genes that are involved in cellular proliferation and survival, and many psychedelics exhibit in vitro anti-cancer potential through 5-HTRs, these compounds could be promising candidates in novel therapies of cancer (88–90).»

«Thus, as a target for future pharmacological investigations, DMT emerges as a potent and promising candidate in novel therapies of peripheral and CNS autoimmune diseases (such as multiple sclerosis or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) and cancer.»

«Here we demonstrate for the first time the immunomodulatory potential of NN-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT on human moDC functions via sigmar-1 that could be harnessed for the pharmacological treatment of autoimmune diseases and chronic inflammatory conditions of the CNS or peripheral tissues. Our findings also point out a new biological role for dimethyltryptamines, which may act as systemic endogenous regulators of inflammation and immune homeostasis through the sigma-1 receptor.»

Wow this is amazing, first I've heard of this!  What an exciting avenue of research.

Just know that also if your mom dies it'll be fine too. 

My dad died and I have regular dream contact with him, and you can use the passing to learn to surrender yourself to his love in this life as she'll be in purity (it might take some time for her to stabilize though).

But you can research Darryl Anka that channels Bashar, in my experience he's legit.

He speaks about detoxifying the body (with Dr. Shulze's detox stuff or (3.000 mg of vitamin C and 3000 mg msm powder 3x a day (didn't specify for how long) so that the cells are sufficiently clean (to be able to absorb nutrients properly), and he mentioned that raw avocado/asparagus/walnut pureed are natural cancer cures.