tvaeli

My website without bells and whistles

9 posts in this topic

My spiritual-scientific-art work without bells and whistles:

Leo Gura explained me: "nobody would come to your website with these rotating shimmers, neon chakras".

This is now the second version of "minimalist.html" version I made for whoever Leo was talking about, and who might be at this website:

  • This is permanent link but not very advertised; yet it was once at top of google results about my website so eventually, a number of people might have liked this.
  • It has rotating background removed.
  • It has one rotating effect removed ("Alchemotesimal" button has rotating sodiac image at default loader page).

It has all new updates, including music player with some Viking songs I added today: not very reliable unless you specifically keep the main page open, but it could still be amusement or mood-builder; after some Viking songs come the germanese Freyan songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have absolutely no idea what’s going on. Very unique….


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I have absolutely no idea what’s going on. Very unique….

Schizo-autism.


Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tvaeli I have to agree with Leo. I've been involved with website design for a couple decades now, and there's something called visual design fundamentals and user interface (UI) design fundamentals. You're breaking many rules. 

A complex UI only works after the user has bought in and has a reason to explore it. Your homepage or landing page should be about selling the idea/making the offer clear. 

So I'd go back to AI with something like: 

- Can you take screenshots of my site and let me know what design and UI fundamentals are violated? 
- Can you help me get clear on the offer so we can figure out how to present this?
- Can we explore information architecture?

FYI, sounds/music should be very intentional with websites. You definitely don't want to have users hear viking songs when they come to your site. This isn't mere opinion. 

Edited by Joshe

What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 


What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2026 at 2:15 AM, Joshe said:

@tvaeli I have to agree with Leo. I've been involved with website design for a couple decades now, and there's something called visual design fundamentals and user interface (UI) design fundamentals. You're breaking many rules. 

A complex UI only works after the user has bought in and has a reason to explore it. Your homepage or landing page should be about selling the idea/making the offer clear. 

So I'd go back to AI with something like: 

- Can you take screenshots of my site and let me know what design and UI fundamentals are violated? 
- Can you help me get clear on the offer so we can figure out how to present this?
- Can we explore information architecture?

FYI, sounds/music should be very intentional with websites. You definitely don't want to have users hear viking songs when they come to your site. This isn't mere opinion. 

There are actually many angry low-rank people telling me to not sell mine.

Information is load of senses, but the one given is actually meaningful - this is the basis of design.

It's also an open source effort, and altough it has some 1000 hits per week more or less, generalized, it's yet waiting for real readers.

This design is evolving with this:

- It does not want to sell it, but rather the flow of flaws is consistent with complexity of the text.

- Users themselves are supposed to produce sites of particular interests.

Easy-go, business style of design does not match - rather, the style is adventure, hard to focus and not so clear right now.

 

The turing paradox: otherwise I interact with people, who actually think they go through alive; many people think their nervous systems must not overload, and if they get into white, elegant, nice design - they expect an operating system for their mind, not a clutter of ideas which mainly need effort on their own side, making people rather yell *unless they are already introduced with complex design*.

Readers and their counts are nice social feature, but the base of reality is rather to make sure the right people eventually land. I am sure they are not the small-effort people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2026 at 2:18 AM, Joshe said:

 

 

Interesting mix of styles - it just hints I must have specific styles yet at hand. I think I am just slightly more epic and just slightly less enjoying in my typical taste for songs on this theme. This style is like same theme, but in different frequency - it's not so inevitably clear for me.
 

I've been lately into rituals of Ra; the Egiptian Ra is basically well-known shamanist God, I've seen Ra and Prometheus are popular in Viking lands:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uhm. I hate to break it to you, but this really isn't a well designed website. It's incredibly overwhelming, too bright, too much going on, no consistency among UI components, no hierarchy among UI elements. It's not immediately apparent what is going on at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Use claude-design to generate a desent UI for your website. Just describe what you want in details and see what comes up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now