Posted August 21 1 minute ago, Mellowmarsh said: You don’t have to be nuts to live here on earth, but if you are ballsy, you’re fucked. We gotta teach these boys how to get some ass. You gonna help me? Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: @yetineti You still watching? Take notes lmao There is no failure, only feedback One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go. Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: Yeah, i guess im just dumb I like that. Forget the small talk, just being silent in someone’s presence absorbing all that sexual energy is an intoxicating chemistry just bursting to explode. 💥 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 minute ago, Mellowmarsh said: I like that. Forget the small talk, just being silent in someone’s presence absorbing all that sexual energy is an intoxicating chemistry just bursting to explode. 💥 I can be just the man body for you trust me. I have to work on my midsection but otherwise I'm good Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: We gotta teach these boys how to get some ass. You gonna help me? Yes, that’s one of the reasons I’m hanging around here on this thread , to help you. Team work. 👍 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 If only the forum had a PM feature Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 minute ago, something_else said: If only the forum had a PM feature You can't make this shit up can you? I mean.... Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: I can be just the man body for you trust me. I have to work on my midsection but otherwise I'm good We’ve just been fucking mentally haven’t we? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 2 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said: We’ve just been fucking mentally haven’t we? Yeah, i want more. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 13 minutes ago, something_else said: If only the forum had a PM feature Doesn’t this forum have a PM feature? I thought it had. I’ve locked mine so no one can message me. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 2 hours ago, Mellowmarsh said: Doesn’t this forum have a PM feature? I thought it had. I’ve locked mine so no one can message me. Everyone got so quiet, i guess we can lock the thread now Edited August 21 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: Yeah, i want more. What I want for you is to be totally free, and to bed as many beautiful women as your heart desires. I love sex and I love men, but I can’t be physically with them anymore. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 12 hours ago, LordFall said: Think about it. It's a castle like the Disney castle but way cooler. If you aren't invited you couldn't possibly know what happens on the estate grounds. People talk about it like it's a legend but it exists. It's LordFall's castle. Coming soon to reality you already inhabit. It's gonna be a great time. If you aren't cool you aren't invited. What kind of queens and princesses will inhabit it? I'm not sure but it's gonna be transcendent and exhilarating let me promise you that. (it should fly the Canadian flag, Gemini is being very offensive today but I'll let it slide since it's cool.) 😂😂😂😂😂So many ideas There is intelligence everywhere – Some intelligence Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 8 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said: What I want for you is to be totally free, and to bed as many beautiful women as your heart desires. I love sex and I love men, but I can’t be physically with them anymore. That's OK, as long as you can dot it mentally Actually i think this is somehow stronger. Tha'ts becuase of idealism. Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 19 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: Yeah, i want more. Just so you know, if I could be physically available for a man, I would definitely choose you in a heartbeat. I really really like you as a human being. But I can’t be physical for a man anymore, that’s why I’ve been mentally loving you, there’s just something about you that is such a turn on for me. It’s weird I know. But I can’t help it, I just have to let it out. I feel comfortable enough with you to not be afraid of being vulnerable. I genuinely like you, and would love to be a comforting consistent and loyal presence in your life. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 2 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said: Just so you know, if I could be physically available for a man, I would definitely choose you in a heartbeat. I really really like you as a human being. But I can’t be physical for a man anymore, that’s why I’ve been mentally loving you, there’s just something about you that is such a turn on for me. It’s weird I know. But I can’t help it, I just have to let it out. I feel comfortable enough with you to not be afraid of being vulnerable. I genuinely like you, and would love to be a comforting consistent and loyal presence in your life. Let's take this offline Edited August 21 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: That's OK, as long as you can dot it mentally Actually i think this is somehow stronger. Tha'ts becuase of idealism. I love that you understand this. It’s stronger, yes, the mind / imagination can be a very powerful thing, it’ll still feel very real because it’s still a physical interaction between two real live people even as it’s just mental. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said: Let's take this offline Are you breaking up with me? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 (edited) 5 minutes ago, Mellowmarsh said: Are you breaking up with me? Never LOL. but i don't think we should do this here. I mean, I'm falling for you too. Edited August 21 by Inliytened1 Wisdom. Truth. Love. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Posted August 21 1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said: Never LOL. but i don't we should do this here. I mean, I'm falling for you too. I’m falling too. Btw, my real name is Melanie. Yes of course, I’ll stop doing it here, you’re right, it’s not right to do it here. See you around the forum. I’ll not smother you anymore, I just had to have you, and I hope my mission has been successful. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites