Husseinisdoingfine

Professor Dave goes off on Destiny and Israel 🇮🇱

304 posts in this topic

On 29.9.2026 at 8:09 PM, hundreth said:

I don't really care for all the buckets like "Zionists" and "Liberal Zionists" which have just become a meme and straw man to attack all of Israeli society. Many of us have been for a two state solution both before Oct 7 and after. For decades before, in fact. So I'm not sure what message has been reverted. 

👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Link please!

Don’t watch it, it has a lot of gore involving children 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Raze said:

Don’t watch it, it has a lot of gore involving children 

I added a warning.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Warning: extreme graphic content.

https://archivegenocide.com

Better not watch before going to bed. I saw just a bit and is enough.  

I took a look for the first 5 pages

I had already seen a lot of this type of content in Tik Tok and Instagram and Telegram feed

What is really distrubing is that the majority majority of the footage is childreen

That is what I think makes this conflict stand out from others in the 21st century

In Syria, Ukraine, Sudan etc the vast majority of the deaths are adults, like 90%

Here it is almost 50-50 

Almost 40% i think

Killing childreen is seen as the most evil thing someone can do which is why Israel is so hated these days 

Edited by Karmadhi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now