Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davino

The beauty of definitions

10 posts in this topic

Lately I've found a joy in finding definitions for words and concepts, even though I might already know them, it gives extra precision and sometimes historical background. 

There's also something profoundly beautiful about a great definition.


God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless I live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, I should know the requirements of my body. This is first duty.  We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes Wise, Virtuous and AWAKE. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life GOD is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, because The Sun shines through All: Living in Self-Love, Realizing I am Infinity & I am God

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too, I normally do it because I wrote poems. It also helped me to express lately about truth, beauty, and existence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Anonym Nice. We have a poetry thread. free to post you poems here:

 


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This might just be me right now, but I am not having a great experience with thinkers, and I have Ti myself in my personality.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm realizing there is no Artistry section on this forum.  It should probably be added to this subforum.  I'm talking about artistry as conscious creation.  And this involves intellect because process is intelligent.  When you do blah that is intelligent.  What Artistry is about is becoming more conscious of what you do, and this involves reflection and awareness which is intelligence, even though it is not abstract categorization or classification.  Tying your shoes is intelligence!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2026 at 5:40 AM, Davino said:

Lately I've found a joy in finding definitions for words and concepts...

i tried tellin people, the [it] thing is gonna be words, concepts, definitions ~ function, form & meaning...

Its just a matter of time til everyones on the same page, for you need letter/words for everything, thus the-thing-itself = words

In reconciling past, present, future... words... Writing songs and need to not name everything "New Song 5"?.... inventing ideas, or wat about programming on comp, you need text, i e., words implemented, or u gota weird, wordless engine that dont make sense (it wouldnt make sense trust me)

Words are like, a requirement you didnt know how much you needed until it was needed nd its like, Oh shit, you actually need that for everything...

The words are the first layer of the engine to life, wherein prior to its just like, pure libido realm or something... But once livido world fades its back to words again, libido vs words.

p.s. santos bonacci fibonacci tamagotchi

Edited by kavaris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm realizing there is no Artistry section on this forum.

This piqued my curiosity. What is Artistry to you? What would the Artistry section be for, can you elaborate a bit on what you would want to see there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think some of us think in terms of narratives.  So when we have a direct experience, that narrative has to be catered to, kind of like a rider on our back.  Everything directly experienced has to be "made sense of" very fast in terms of that narrative we have a vested interest in.  And we all do this, but it is kind of a bias too.  It is a need to reduce direct experience to understanding, and then to privilege or vindicate that narrative in light of any experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, LastThursday said:

This piqued my curiosity. What is Artistry to you? What would the Artistry section be for, can you elaborate a bit on what you would want to see there?

This is what I struggle to share with everyone.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0