electroBeam

What To Do When You're As Lost As Alice.

27 posts in this topic

@electroBeam Thinking won't get you out of depression or confusion. If I were in your shoes I would try to connect to my feelings again by being overly enthusiastic.

I have a simple, fun technique for you :D

• Celebrate everything you do, feel, think, see, hear,... as hard as you can (be as enthusiastic as you can)

for example:

- "Omg, I'm so lost, I don't know what to do." -> YEAHH, I'm lost again! :D And YEAHH, I don't know what the fuck I should do! AWESOME!

- then a part of you might say: "No, that's not funny. I mustn't feel good, I have to overcome this and think things throught." -> YEAHH, that's not funny! :D And yeaah, I should feel bad! Awesome! I love it!

I love this technique, I am laughing about the absurdity as I'm writing this :D:D. Try it out, maybe it also works for you!

PS: This technique also works against judgement, moralizing, negative emotions, motivation problems and so on. It raises your vibration and shines light on your shadow. If you make this a habit, your life becomes a big fucking party. :D 

credits to Matt Kahn <3

11 hours ago, Toby said:

I don't know, I always thought he was saying it like he did not work or do anything but never was homeless in England.

He did stay at a Buddhist monastery for awhile. There's an interview where he says he slept on park benches...that sounds like homeless to me. But I could be wrong.

I can vibe with you on the uni degree ElectroBeam. For the last 2/3 months it kind of made me feel sick seeing everyone so invested in the circle jerk of studying for exams, getting at least a 2nd class honours and then fighting it out for a job in the corporate world. I still got a great degree but it feels like a joke now!

I've been in that confused place a lot recently too. Yes it's illusory, yes it's meaningless, but hey the system is still here and you can still enjoy these things.

On this path you're basically taking your old life, your old habits and torching them for good. It's no wonder it's disorientating, confusing. Don't beat yourself up about it. In the moment, if something feels right, do it, if it feels intuitively wrong, avoid it.

Founder of The Great Updraft: Articles, Courses + More

www.thegreatupraft.com

4 hours ago, Natasha said:

He did stay at a Buddhist monastery for awhile. There's an interview where he says he slept on park benches...that sounds like homeless to me. But I could be wrong.

Something new to me. I only knew that he had no home of his own in his time in California / British Columbia when he was writing The Power of Now. He slept at friends places or used up his savings. He even said that he bought a lottery ticket in that time when he got no money left and won.

@Toby Here's the full interview the Park Bench part came from:

Also, if you haven't watched this interview with Eckhart, it's quite interesting as well:

On 6/6/2017 at 4:11 PM, RossE said:

I've been in that confused place a lot recently too. Yes it's illusory, yes it's meaningless, but hey the system is still here and you can still enjoy these things.

Me too, and you bring up a good point here. It's all illusory and meaningless, but it was like that before the journey, nothing is different really. We can still live and enjoy life.

@electroBeam Maybe just appreciate what you already have and build from there, don't take life to seriously. There is no rush, just live at your own pace.I am working on this myself as well. 

Edited by nightrider1435

@electroBeam Maybe your purpose doesn't involve having a degree. I dropped out of university once I realized that. The education is materialistic and doesn't provide any growth. Society lies by telling everyone they have to go to college. I'm now working on starting a business as an astrologer. I want to help people with my spiritual wisdom. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS