Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pimms

How To Be The Most Feminine Woman?

22 posts in this topic

There was a discussion how to be the most masculine man ever etc, so i started wondering what it means to be feminine? Should i be wearing heals and make up? Or does it tell more that i'm insecure and that i have to cover up my insecurities to raise my femininity? 

Really, just be enlightened... It's not about being feminine. It's about being yourself. What are you going to do with being "feminine" but you ain't yourself? 

But to be yourself.... Takes something special

It's not about wearing heals or makeup. It's about... Just being the best version of yourself (inside and out). It's about being confident enough to trust and let yourself go with the flow, although your fears and insecurities.

I was wondering the same as you when I stumbled across The Feminine Woman. Take a look into it, there is some interesting content there.

Edited by SenshiAna

@Pimms  

See... As a man , I'll tell you what we men find the most attractive.

1) A slim body

2) A sexy hairstyle

3) Good smelling

4) Whishy washy

5) Slutty

I know it's counter intuitive for you girls. You might not believe me.

But this is the truth. Just stick to the list I've written and any guy would start loving you and would want to be in a relationship with you. 

Cheers?

Edited by Abhijeeth

You should be a healer and give birth to kids, then take care of them. Support your man and cheer him up...and of course everything that @Abhijeeth  said. Sexy, good looking, fit, healthy, emotional, receiving, passive. That's the most feminine I can think of.

I actually mean this. What do you expect? :D

Edited by The Alchemist

2 hours ago, Abhijeeth said:

@Pimms  

See... As a man , I'll tell you what we men find the most attractive.

1) A slim body

2) A sexy hairstyle

3) Good smelling

4) Whishy washy

5) Slutty

I know it's counter intuitive for you girls. You might not believe me.

But this is the truth. Just stick to the list I've written and any guy would start loving you and would want to be in a relationship with you. 

Cheers?

What is "Whisy Whashy"?

@Pimmsfemininity is a hard-wired set of characteristics.  you're kinda born on the femininity/masculinity spectrum.

so I agree with the poster who said it's about "being yourself".  Yourself has it's own degree of femininity which will be most attractive on you because it is YOU.

I'm 1 of 4 sisters.  All of us are feminine but my mother recounts how she couldn't keep me away from dolls, glitter, princess-motif, etc....I was just born this way.   My parent's are educated, uber-intellectual elitist types.....so them having a "barbie" daughter was always a point of shame in my family.

Everytime I experimented with other "looks" (like I was goth for second in highschool and I was an aggressive business woman post-grad) it felt SO unnatural.  I just didn't feel "pretty" and that's all I ever wanted to feel.

my femininity manifests:

• I wear skirts and heels everyday.  I don't feel myself when wearing pants (except yoga/workout)
  • I wear makeup everyday and enjoy the process of beautification.
  • I, naturally, have exaggerated 'femine' features:  long eyelashes, bust-waist-hip ratio, cleavage, etc.  Infact, ever look at Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck or any other "female" versions of cartoon characters?  That's basically how nature interprets feminine energy in human form.
  • I have a STRONG innate sense of beauty.  I know what looks beautiful in all visual arts; painting, jewelry, decorating, etc.
  • I'm always concerned with the feelings and well-being of those around me (co-workers, family, etc).  

downsides of being feminine:

• at this point, i don't need to see a man looking at me to know I'm being checked out.  I am capable of FEELING the male gaze.  I feel it on me when it's happening.  That's why you should always just look DOWN when your walking by so you don't accidentally make eye contact.  
  • the primary emotion you feel all-day-everyday is actually FEAR.  Have you ever interpreted the internal voices that go along with the male gaze? It's basically a rambling of vulgar language that, to me, can be just grotesque and horrifying ("i wanna....", "i would do...", etc).   I need to feel pretty to be myself, but it's a constant of feeling tad-less control of your own body.  I'm just thankful I don't live in medieval times. 
  • feminine girls are more delicate and sensitive.  emotionally and physically.  it takes a lot less to hurt my feelings or cause "ouch" pain.  On the upside, it takes a lot less work to please me too (O).

-Rita

I cannot answer this exactly because, well you guessed it, I'm a man!

So I will try a philosophical approach. 

When I, for example feel 'low' on my masculine energy, I may:

Go boxing, challenging workout, have "primal sex", teach someone something I know, play football etc...

Masculinity and feminity are actually both sides of the same coin. This is more than just a metaphor. When we are born we have no sex, we are neither. I was once told "I'm like half man/woMAN" which at the time seemed like an insult to my masculinity, but in retrospect, I realize it was actually a compliment, (the persons intention not withstanding). We should seek synergy not dogma. When we get hung up on traditional views we fall victim to dogma and disingenuous, when on the other hand we try to be more complete, more synergistic this puzzle of masculinity/femininity solves itself.

I have recently read a book entitled KING WARRIOR MAGICIAN LOVER, which is about the true meaning of masculinity. Ive just discover a femenine eqivilent of it here:

https://stottilien.com/2013/02/01/queen-mother-wise-woman-and-lover-rediscovering-the-archetypes-of-the-mature-feminine/

I hope this answer helps, PS from your description you sound veryyyy sexy ;) wanna fuck?

8 hours ago, Pimms said:

There was a discussion how to be the most masculine man ever etc, so i started wondering what it means to be feminine? Should i be wearing heals and make up?

Maybe yes, maybe no. 

It's about what a person feels confident with, would be my answer.

And if you don't know, experiment until you do know. 

8 hours ago, Pimms said:

Or does it tell more that i'm insecure and that i have to cover up my insecurities to raise my femininity? 

Naaah.. 

It could of course. 

But I think, in most cases, not so much. The act of doing make up can just be something that feels natural to do:

1 hour ago, Rita said:

femininity manifests:

• I wear makeup everyday and enjoy the process of beautification.

It's important to keep saying the thing of that everyone is different, and no size fits all.

In order to find yourself, to find what will give you the most happiness in this lifetime,

Everyone has to try out different things to see for themselves :) 

(AND BTW: NOT ALL MEN LIKE A SUPER FEMININE GIRL.)

Endless nuance

Also, if you want to learn how you can be more feminine, thats another thing. 

You can probably get advice from girls.

Or, if your interest is of the perspective from boys, what they like,

then you can ask for this advice too.

But like I said, everyone is different, and we like different things.

2 minutes ago, Simon Zackrisson said:

(AND BTW: NOT ALL MEN LIKE A SUPER FEMININE GIRL.)

If you're not naturally feminine, and have no desire to become, it's cool.

We are maaaaaaaany human beings on this planet, you'll find someone that's into you for you.

Endless nuance

I don't know much about femininity but I know for sure its not just about what you wear^_^

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

@Zephyr it's not limited to what you wear....but it does manifest in self-expression and how one presents themselves

Dressing "girly" is merely a minor component to being feminine.  There are physically attractive women dressed sexy that are still not feminine and vice-versa.  It has much more to do with mannerisms and body language than attire.  The way she moves through the world with an elegant softness or not.

6 hours ago, Sarah_Flagg said:

What is "Whisy Whashy"?

Acting hot and cold towards a guy, mixed messages, perhaps?

5 hours ago, Hellsgunz100 said:

I cannot answer this exactly because, well you guessed it, I'm a man!

So I will try a philosophical approach. 

When I, for example feel 'low' on my masculine energy, I may:

Go boxing, challenging workout, have "primal sex", teach someone something I know, play football etc...

Masculinity and feminity are actually both sides of the same coin. This is more than just a metaphor. When we are born we have no sex, we are neither. I was once told "I'm like half man/woMAN" which at the time seemed like an insult to my masculinity, but in retrospect, I realize it was actually a compliment, (the persons intention not withstanding). We should seek synergy not dogma. When we get hung up on traditional views we fall victim to dogma and disingenuous, when on the other hand we try to be more complete, more synergistic this puzzle of masculinity/femininity solves itself.

I have recently read a book entitled KING WARRIOR MAGICIAN LOVER, which is about the true meaning of masculinity. Ive just discover a femenine eqivilent of it here:

https://stottilien.com/2013/02/01/queen-mother-wise-woman-and-lover-rediscovering-the-archetypes-of-the-mature-feminine/

I hope this answer helps, PS from your description you sound veryyyy sexy ;) wanna fuck?

The feminine counterparts of King, Warrior, Magician, Lover are Queen, Mother, Wise-Woman, Beloved respectively.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

8 hours ago, Emerald Wilkins said:

The feminine counterparts of King, Warrior, Magician, Lover are Queen, Mother, Wise-Woman, Beloved respectively.

I thought that was clear from the link. In any case, appreciate your clarification. Have you read the book? Has it affected you? If so, how?

When I say be yourself.... I don't mean that in a conventional way where most people say "be yourself" in a foolish way. That's pretty fucking dumb to tell someone to be themselves... When they the,selves don't know shit about themselves... I meant being emlightened. Because when you become enlightened.... And become truth.... The universe.....I believe.... (It's all my bullshit thoughts and stupid beliefs) you can express yourself in the most feminine way possible... Because naturally you are a women. You are born to be feminine. You are born to express your body in a way to communicate with others in the most helpful and effective way. So you use your greatest strength which is to be feminine. So be yourself.... Which means be enlightened