Sugarcoat

CBD

35 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I don’t know what u mean

"Only my techniques are valid. Oh, somebody else is advanced with other techniques? Genetics."

Not doing drugs could actually be a causative factor of "me". It does not have to be in spite of that or because of me.


Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

"Only my techniques are valid. Oh, somebody else is advanced with other techniques? Genetics."

Not doing drugs could actually be a causative factor of "me". It does not have to be in spite of that or because of me.

I was joking a little but I remember you in a thread once mentioning how you got mystical experience quite shortly after some meditation or something : I think in the thread “genetic freaks megathread”. That’s what made me think of it

I don’t get your second paragraph but it’s okay you don’t have to take time to explain 

Edited by Sugarcoat

There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I was joking a little but I remember you in a thread once mentioning how you got mystical experience quite shortly after some meditation or something : I think in the thread “genetic freaks megathread”. That’s what made me think of it

It was quite shortly after engaging in seated meditation. But before that, I had been engaging in active mindfulness 24/7 for a week straight in the mountains. And before that, I had been doing psychedelics a few times and weed chronically multiple times a day for a long time. Quitting weed on the mountain also had a drastic effect on my awareness.


Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

It was quite shortly after engaging in seated meditation. But before that, I had been engaging in active mindfulness 24/7 for a week straight in the mountains. And before that, I had been doing psychedelics a few times and weed chronically multiple times a day for a long time. Quitting weed on the mountain also had a drastic effect on my awareness.

How you did for a week straight doesn’t that require like super human discipline? What kind of mindfulness practice?

I guess key here is fanatic desire to awaken . Which I lack

Edited by Sugarcoat

There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

How you did for a week straight doesn’t that require like super human discipline?

No, just obsession, and essentially no internet access. And filling a hole from not smoking weed.

 

11 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

What kind of mindfulness practice?

Seeing, feeling, moving and breathing with great care. Giving attention to objects, environments, nature. Cultivating attention in every activity, small or little, be it picking up a glass to drink, or using a remote controller, or peeling potatoes, or skiing up a mountain.

 

11 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I guess key here is fanatic desire to awaken . Which I lack

You just have to be in a desperate enough situation 😀

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

No, just obsession, and essentially no internet access. And filling a hole from not smoking weed.

 

Seeing, feeling, moving and breathing with great care. Giving attention to objects, environments, nature. Cultivating attention in every activity, small or little, be it picking up a glass to drink, or using a remote controller, or peeling potatoes, or skiing up a mountain.

 

You just have to be in a desperate enough situation 😀

Cool work 

It’s pretty wise if desperation leads you to enlightenment work out of all things lol

I have done a kind of self inquiry of observing the self a lotttt and it has aided in dissolution of layers to my ego but it hasn’t led me to full blown enlightenment experience unfortunately so I’m interested in drugs 


There is intelligence everywhere

– Some intelligence 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Cool work 

It’s pretty wise if desperation leads you to enlightenment work out of all things lol

I have done a kind of self inquiry of observing the self a lotttt and it has aided in dissolution of layers to my ego but it hasn’t led me to full blown enlightenment experience unfortunately so I’m interested in drugs 

At some point, you just have to accept that it's not even just possible but inevitable or already here, but you're just not trusting yourself or loving yourself or giving yourself the permission to be who you already are. Some people meditate without even truly believing that they can awaken, that they are capable of it, that they deserve it, or whatever blockage they have in their mind. This is the biggest act of self-sabotage you can ever put on yourself. And when they do awaken, they laugh because it was so stupid and obvious.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy = being x meaning ²

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Old thread, but still a classic question. I remember having those same doubts about whether it actually does anything or if it's just hype. I ended up picking up these organic CBD gummies to help calm my nerves during a really busy stretch at my job. It doesn't fix everything, but it helps lower my baseline anxiety. Just throwing that out there in case anyone else is on the fence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CBD with THC is like bread and butter to me. Only way to know if it works for you is to try it. How it affects one person and how it affects another person will be very different. 


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Several years ago, I took a big dose of CBD (with a tiny bit of THC) before bed, and I kid you not, I woke up from my sleep and started floating above my bed. Not just an inch or two, like a few feet above it. Then I was able to fly around my room and house for a few minutes. It was the most beautiful, but also most frightening experience I’ve ever had. It was frightening because I broke the laws of gravity without any preparation or warning.

I shared this experience before on the forum, but it bears repeating because how could you forget an experience like that? 


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My previous post was obviously what happens when you take an insane amount of drugs. Any insane amount of anything will have insane effects.

On a practical note, CBD (with THC, they work together) helps me see things more clearly. Shit that pissed me off  and I held a grudge with for a long time, after taking the medicine, I look back at the same exact thing, then see it more clearly; I don't hate it anymore. It's hard to be judgemental when you're sober-minded.

”But Yimpa… you took drugs!”

The natural, human state is full of shit. Medicine helps to correct that.

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/9/2026 at 9:03 PM, Yimpa said:

Then I was able to fly around my room and house for a few minutes.

what!!! sounds very fun

hahahah i only had this in a dream, and i couldnt control it. it was more like entering zero gravity within my house and me just starting to float around as in a spaceship

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PolyPeter

It was fun for a brief moment, yes, but then I was like “oh shit, I am losing my sanity”, then trauma ensued. This was back in 2021 and the experience caught me completely off guard. I got so excited I wanted to test out my abilities and fly out the window, but then I stopped myself and realized how risky that was. 

I was able to revisit that trauma several months later during a ketamine trip and successfully jump out of a window and fly without dying. (don’t read this the wrong way. I was not a human in that state)

In both instances, the distinction between reality and dream completely collapsed and I entered into what I call a “hyper reality”.

 

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

In both instances, the distinction between reality and dream completely collapsed and I entered into what I call a “hyper reality”.

Holy smokes. can you tell more about this hyper reality concept? 
btw crazy that you turned into a bird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, PolyPeter said:

Holy smokes. can you tell more about this hyper reality concept? 
btw crazy that you turned into a bird

Sure, we can discuss in PM! And yes, it was not a literal bird, but a metaphorical bird. It’s hard to put into words (quite frankly, no words do it justice), but what I do know is all of it was a beautiful expression of Consciousness. That’s what these substances are for, exploring Consciousness. 


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now