Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nightrider1435

Acid Trip Report

9 posts in this topic

I dropped one tab of acid last Saturday. So far I've tripped on two grams of high quality mushrooms about a month and a half ago, I decided it is time to take another trip. I'm just dipping my feet in the water so far in the psychedelic world, I'm realizing how powerful this shit is. I don't want to dive in the deep end just yet.

Acid is I would say more smooth and clean compared to a mushroom trip. A mushroom experience seemed wild because It felt like I was barley in control and I was tripping on my thoughts and everything in my experience basically. Once the acid kicked in I began to feel a great body high, and my awareness seemed to be slammed almost 100% into the present moment. The materialistic view looked flat, like it was drawn out on a piece of paper and I was just looking at it. I could sense that there was absolutely nothing outside of my experience. I was able to understand for the first time that my experience was infinite, like it really just started to make sense. I was looking at my door, then my hand, and it was like a AHA moment, it just really clicked.

Another insight I had is I realized that my life was never real in the way I thought it was. What life really is.. is just a huge collection of stories just playing out. I've seen people mention this on the forum before, but before this experience it was just a belief, but now its an understanding. It was a real holy shit moment for me. Life seems like just one big cluster fuck of game that really shouldn't be taken to seriously. All your greatest achievements and desires that you want out of your life already exist right now. The "you" that you want to be someday is already alive and conscious right now, its more like you have to make your way through this huge fucking maze that we call life to find it... because it already exists! It makes more sense to me that we truly do not lack anything, and the universe will try to help you get there, it is not against you, but if you blow off the hints it gives you than you might be missing out and not even be aware of it.   

During the trip it seemed like my ego was just there but with no sense of direction to go. It seemed like the ego is just a dot trapped inside of square just bouncing off all the sides. I guess you could compare the ego to a tornado that is trapped within experience, it swirls around and wants to say I am this! and I am that!  But after a year of mediation I can see right through that trick now, its like nope, we are not that, nor that, or this... haha. Worries.. anxieties... all that shit is just a game that your ego plays, and you really do not have to live that way. 

So at some point in the trip It just really hit me how I've been living my life since I was 15 really, I am 21 now. I have been in a paradigm of just running the fuck away from reality... retreating to my head so I could hide, not wanting to deal with life. Started smoking weed occasionally at the age of 15, turned into every day at the age 18, then I got heavily into wax and oh man... I wish I never started that shit. Started running from all my emotions, suppressing them, not giving a fuck about my life, myself, or anyone really. I Basically just turned into this fogged out asshole not giving a fuck about anything. I was really beating myself up over this. There's more to it on why I basically hate myself but I'm not trying to vent my whole life story here.

I've been doing all this mediation the past year and I'm now waking up to all the demons in my subconscious. It's like I've been living my life with the emergency brake left on the past six years. Alot of hate, resistance, suppressed emotions, my ego is trying to play the victim game, wants to be neurotic about why life sucks, throwing everything it can at me. But my awareness is so high... I see right through all of it now, all that shit is just there but that's it.

So at this point in my journey I'm realizing my ego needs some work, and self love, a bunch of it. There is much hate in me, it really doesn't want to open up to love but its starting to come around. All I can say is... I'm fucking glad I'm on this path, hope this can be inspirational to others!

Great insights. Good, proper use of this substance.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Are we psychological twins???

My life summery is basically the same haha. 

Good luck on your path man!!! Much love

completely agree with leo, this is a magnificent use of a psychedelic, with consciousness and readiness to face inner distortions

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Huz I'm glad I can reach to others like me, good luck to you as well!

@Arkandeus @Leo Gura Appreciate the feedback guys. These experiences have really made me wake up to life. I have to say I totally underestimated the power of what they could do for my awareness.  

On 12/05/2017 at 8:56 PM, nightrider1435 said:

I dropped one tab of acid last Saturday. So far I've tripped on two grams of high quality mushrooms about a month and a half ago, I decided it is time to take another trip. I'm just dipping my feet in the water so far in the psychedelic world, I'm realizing how powerful this shit is. I don't want to dive in the deep end just yet.

Acid is I would say more smooth and clean compared to a mushroom trip. A mushroom experience seemed wild because It felt like I was barley in control and I was tripping on my thoughts and everything in my experience basically. Once the acid kicked in I began to feel a great body high, and my awareness seemed to be slammed almost 100% into the present moment. The materialistic view looked flat, like it was drawn out on a piece of paper and I was just looking at it. I could sense that there was absolutely nothing outside of my experience. I was able to understand for the first time that my experience was infinite, like it really just started to make sense. I was looking at my door, then my hand, and it was like a AHA moment, it just really clicked.

Another insight I had is I realized that my life was never real in the way I thought it was. What life really is.. is just a huge collection of stories just playing out. I've seen people mention this on the forum before, but before this experience it was just a belief, but now its an understanding. It was a real holy shit moment for me. Life seems like just one big cluster fuck of game that really shouldn't be taken to seriously. All your greatest achievements and desires that you want out of your life already exist right now. The "you" that you want to be someday is already alive and conscious right now, its more like you have to make your way through this huge fucking maze that we call life to find it... because it already exists! It makes more sense to me that we truly do not lack anything, and the universe will try to help you get there, it is not against you, but if you blow off the hints it gives you than you might be missing out and not even be aware of it.   

During the trip it seemed like my ego was just there but with no sense of direction to go. It seemed like the ego is just a dot trapped inside of square just bouncing off all the sides. I guess you could compare the ego to a tornado that is trapped within experience, it swirls around and wants to say I am this! and I am that!  But after a year of mediation I can see right through that trick now, its like nope, we are not that, nor that, or this... haha. Worries.. anxieties... all that shit is just a game that your ego plays, and you really do not have to live that way. 

So at some point in the trip It just really hit me how I've been living my life since I was 15 really, I am 21 now. I have been in a paradigm of just running the fuck away from reality... retreating to my head so I could hide, not wanting to deal with life. Started smoking weed occasionally at the age of 15, turned into every day at the age 18, then I got heavily into wax and oh man... I wish I never started that shit. Started running from all my emotions, suppressing them, not giving a fuck about my life, myself, or anyone really. I Basically just turned into this fogged out asshole not giving a fuck about anything. I was really beating myself up over this. There's more to it on why I basically hate myself but I'm not trying to vent my whole life story here.

I've been doing all this mediation the past year and I'm now waking up to all the demons in my subconscious. It's like I've been living my life with the emergency brake left on the past six years. Alot of hate, resistance, suppressed emotions, my ego is trying to play the victim game, wants to be neurotic about why life sucks, throwing everything it can at me. But my awareness is so high... I see right through all of it now, all that shit is just there but that's it.

So at this point in my journey I'm realizing my ego needs some work, and self love, a bunch of it. There is much hate in me, it really doesn't want to open up to love but its starting to come around. All I can say is... I'm fucking glad I'm on this path, hope this can be inspirational to others!

So well written. So very inspiring to read about and recognize and relate to your insights and openings, damn nice work.

@FirstglimpseOMG Thank you. This journey started going deep after using psychedelics, it is starting to change me, I'm starting to have more energy than I know what to do with. Colors in my vision field look different, as if I'm seeing them in a different shade, hard to describe. It's hard for me to eat sugary food, I can barley stomach junk food now. Caffeine is just unnecessary, I drank a energy drink not to long ago and I thought my head was going to explode, felt like I was on Adderall. It's hard to sit around and be lazy anymore, it's like my mind can't take it, I need to be productive now. After watching Leo's recent video I'm like yep, my mind has been stuck in theory, I'm realizing I need to make changes in my life, it's not even an option for me anymore, it has to happen. It's going to be a difficult transition.

Everytime i read someones LSD report like this reminds of me the Looney Toons ending "That's all Folks" that its all just a big cartoon, a big play that were all in and how we imagine ourselves is how we create the reality for us. Its all a game and when Mario finds that mushroom he levels up ;)

The Spiral of Life, Infinitely Magnificent!

B R E A T H E