carlos flores

Why Are Asian Countries Becoming So Materialistic And Moving Away From Spirituality So Fast?

103 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

that's why the gov feels threatened.

Chinese government knows how to deal with any insurgency. Spiritual masters don't fight with governments. The Dalai Lama has not escaped only to save himself, but to save the Tibetan religion, the meditation secrets and the occult sciences.

54 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Chinese government knows how to deal with any insurgency. Spiritual masters don't fight with governments. The Dalai Lama has not escaped only to save himself, but to save the Tibetan religion, the meditation secrets and the occult sciences.

Yes, similar thing happened to Thích Nhất Hạnh.

I'm not talking about fighting. I'm talking about being more tactful. A skill set hides things - like spirituality.

Edited by Key Elements

3 hours ago, carlos flores said:

@jse oh goodness! Trump is the perfect example of someone stuck in the orange stage and never getting out of it! unfortunately some followers are like that too haha!

@carlos flores c'mon, let's not make fun of the poor man's unfortunate skin color...

donaldtrump.jpg

5 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

Unfortunately, Tibet has fallen into a darkness. Its monasteries have been closed, its seekers of truth have been forced to work in labour camps. The only country in the world which was working - a one-pointed genius, all its intelligence in the search of one's own interior and its treasures has been stopped by the communist invasion of Tibet.

Nowhere has such concentrated effort been made to discover man's being. Every family in Tibet used to give their eldest son to some monastery where he was to meditate and grow closer to awakening. It was a joy to every family that at least one of them was wholeheartedly, twenty-four hours a day, working on the inner being. They were also working but they could not give all their time; they had to create food and clothes and shelter, an in Tibet it is a difficult matter. The climate is not very helpful; to live in Tibet is a tremendous trouble. But still every family used to give their first-born child to the monastery. These monasteries were concerned only with one thing - to make you aware of yourself.

The destruction of Tibet should be known in history, particularly man becomes a little more aware and humanity a little more humane… This is the greatest calamity of the twentieth century that Tibet has fallen into the hands of materialists who don't believe that you have anything inside you. They believe that you are only matter and your consciousness is only a by-product of matter. And all this is simply without any experience of the inner - just logical, rational philosophising.

If humanity were a little more aware, Tibet should be made free because it is the only country which has devoted almost two thousand years to doing nothing but going deeper into meditation. And it can teach the whole world something which is immensely needed.

^ This.  -_-

Trump is at stage Neon Safety Cone ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

How you gonna do that at gun point?

And of course stage Blue must pass through stage Orange. So it was inevitable. That's what the terrorists fail to understand. The Middle East has to pass through stage Orange before it can return to true spirituality. Fundamentalist militant Islam is not sustainable in the long run because people need to go from Blue to Orange.

So we are moving from blue to orange and when finding out orange materialism dosent give any value we go back to true spirituality. But isnt here a problem like will they again fall to blue. We cannot expect everyone in orange is orange and there may be shades of blue not everyone in america or west is full orange there are still those crying jesus is saviour. (No problem as long as they dont bomb up people screaming praise the lord) but thats not the case in middle east. When they find out Orange is not worth it they will go to spirituality but on the journey first they seek is there holy book a book thay can be interpreted 100ways and a 100 sects claming they are right, dont you think they will fall again back to those claiming ma holy book is only right kill infidels, We should walk talk poop and fuck and grow facial hair like Prophet. 

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

18 hours ago, Key Elements said:

I'm talking about being more tactful. A skill set hides things - like spirituality.

Nobody can become tactful without compromising with spirituality. Meditation brings innocence (not childishness). Socrates was not ready to stop preaching and leave Athens, he preferred death instead, he was not tactful. 

It is very difficult to pursuit enlightenment even in free wold, in favorable conditions, it is almost impossible in country like china. Shaolin martial arts teachers are doing good business there, some of them are very rich.

@Prabhaker Let me give you other examples. Christian crusaders used to come into ppl's homes and arrest and kill ppl if they didn't see Jesus as a prayer stand (pooja). So, what happened? The so called "pagans" used to put Jesus and Mary as the main characters in the middle of the prayer stand, and around them are other characters such as other "pegan" gods and goddesses. The crusaders only saw what they wanted to see and left ppl who were tactful alone. What's wrong in doing this? The crusaders had a biased default position - so their own minds trick them. Very tactful. This is what I mean. Even in one of Leo's video, he mentioned Ox's tail in a subtle way. I had to look it up - very tactful, and I liked it. The Ox Herding story told by Shinzen Young was tactful. Hidden messages. In summary, some people are just not ready to hear certain things; there's only anger and ego in them when they hear wisdom.

2 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

What's wrong in doing this?

There is nothing wrong in doing it. But every pagan was not on a journey towards enlightenment. Even some of them were highly spiritual then too, praying Jesus can't be wrong in any circumstances. 

Living in Chinese system and  attaining enlightenment is almost impossible.

26 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

There is nothing wrong in doing it. But every pagan was not on a journey towards enlightenment. Even some of them were highly spiritual then too, praying Jesus can't be wrong in any circumstances. 

Living in Chinese system and  attaining enlightenment is almost impossible.

I didn't say that praying to Jesus is wrong. I was talking about something else.

All things are possible, even in the worst circumstances. We are still living in a world of infinite possibilities. You just got to find a way - whether or not you're tactful. 

Edited by Key Elements

3 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

All things are possible, even in the worst circumstances.

Spiritual journey is long and arduous even in favorable conditions, unless a person is born genius, in country like China it is almost impossible.

33 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

unless a person is born genius, in country like China it is almost impossible.

The funny thing is, I'm in Hyderabad. I only made 2 friends who I could relate to on spirituality - one is from New Delhi and the other from China. They were both here. We kept in touch. I have not made a friend here in Hyderabad in which I could relate on a spiritual level - at least not yet. When I tell my friends something new, they are willing to listen and I learned a lot from them.

Edited by Key Elements

2 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

I only made 2 friends who I could relate to on spirituality - one is from New Delhi and the other from China.

Learning about spirituality , collecting knowledge about spiritually, spending few minutes for spirituality is not difficult, even becoming a monk is not very difficult. To grow into a Buddha is certainty a miracle.

1 hour ago, Prabhaker said:

To grow into a Buddha is certainty a miracle.

The surprising thing I'm seeing is, the countries that are suffering the most, gets pushed forward the fastest. The gov of China does realize its big mistakes. It used to take property away from wealthier home owners, pre WWII under Mao, and now giving it back - too late though. This is due to making everyone equal wealth under communism. Now, it's banning cars with odd digits off the streets on certain days to reduce pollution. Cars with even number digits get banned on other days. (Stage green aspect)

But, of course, individual ppl in the general public develop faster than a gov. I wouldn't be surprised if many reach the Buddha stage (turquoise stage) faster if a gov is harsh/adverse on them. Remember what happened to Martin Luther King? 

Edited by Key Elements

9 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

I wouldn't be surprised if many reach the Buddha stage (turquoise stage) faster if a gov is harsh/adverse on them

No, enlightenment happens in peace and silence. Martin Luther King was a good man, but not enlightened. The really enlightened person has no desire to influence the masses. If they are influenced, that is another matter. Similarly Mahatma Gandhi was a good man, but not enlightened. 

1 hour ago, Prabhaker said:

No, enlightenment happens in peace and silence. Martin Luther King was a good man, but not enlightened. The really enlightened person has no desire to influence the masses. If they are influenced, that is another matter. Similarly Mahatma Gandhi was a good man, but not enlightened. 

Was Osho enlightened? I heard he was, but how he incorporated his enlightenment experiences into his life is interesting. He's different. 

Different ppl incorporate their enlightenment experiences differently.  

Edited by Key Elements

18 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Was Osho enlightened?

Only few people attain enlightenment , becoming a enlightened teacher is very rare. Osho was enlightened, I know because all credit of my spiritual growth goes to Osho, he has completely transformed me. Almost everything I post on this forum are words of Osho. 

30 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Was Osho enlightened? I heard he was, but how he incorporated his enlightenment experiences into his life is interesting. He's different. 

Every enlightened person is different, like Krishna and Buddha appear to be very different. Enlightenment is absolutely an individual and private experience, like love. In fact, there is no way to know whether Hitler knew any experience of love or not. At the most through their words and acts we can infer.

52 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Was Osho enlightened?

Those who are on a spiritual journey can sooner or later infer that a teacher is enlightened or not.

On 5/4/2017 at 10:43 PM, carlos flores said:

Why Are Asian Countries Becoming So Materialistic And Moving Away From Spirituality So Fast?

No problem in it , a rich man's Guru is available.

"In my vision of life, materialism and spiritualism are not contraries; materialism paves the way for religion. Hence I am utterly materialistic and utterly spiritualistic." ~ Osho.

OSHO: I Am the Rich Man's Guru

@Prabhaker I like Gandhi and Martin Luther King a lot. I consider them as enlightened. You don't need an enlightenment experience to become enlightened, although it helps.