carlos flores

Why Are Asian Countries Becoming So Materialistic And Moving Away From Spirituality So Fast?

103 posts in this topic

@Prabhaker I can totally relate about your point on China. As a guy with Chinese background, the environment and people there this generation I think are truly hopeless for the most part. 99.9999% of the population are parasites and almost 100% money oriented as far as I've experienced and heard. They are trapped deep in their egos, both education system and diet is messed up. I authentically don't think eating healthy is possible with all the gmos and pesticides and condiments, unethical corporations, and lack of responsibility of a lot of the population. There is a gem in China though and that's Daoist internal alchemy and qigong which I believe has one of the most esoteric and thorough understandings of energy and consciousness in the world. There are definitely breatharian masters in China who've achieved "immortality" their way of saying full enlightenment, but yeah. Most people would never even bother to search, much less become enlightened in an environment that is utterly obstructive to their completion.

I feel very lucky. The first Chinese person I met here in India became my good friend - almost immediately - born and raised in China, first time in India - very nice guy. We were able to go deep and share our personal spiritual experiences without any misunderstandings. So is this lady I met who is from New Delhi. We learned a lot from each other. I was totally able to open up to them.

Government is different from ppl.

There is hope though. I'm in touch with this popular investor on fb (India) who complained openly on fb that he wasn't satisfied with just making money. Then, tons of ppl who are connected to him gave him links to non-duality suggestions. So, yes, it shows that some ppl are interested in non-duality.

So, there is hope that ppl are going higher in consciousness on Spiral Dynamics. Take a look at the generation gap - parents are not the same as their children. Children seem more aware. (I'm not saying all.)

Also, the guy who designed my website, a local Telugu guy, told me about Eckhart Tolle after I told him that my main objective in my life purpose is about bilingual teaching and non-duality. He also told me that he had an awakening. 

There's always two sides to the same coin.

Edited by Key Elements

Not in Taiwan.  Just returned from 2 weeks in Taipei.  Taiwan is amazing and the people are so awesome.