Dodo

0th Dimension

27 posts in this topic

@Snick-The ThinkTank The YOU is the most irreducible element of this whole thing. All there is, is YOU. And YOU is not an absence of anything, it's the presence of everything.

Whatever ideas you have of Nothingness or Void, it's not that, it's more like the opposite. The Void is bright and full.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Snick-The ThinkTank The YOU is the most irreducible element of this whole thing. All there is, is YOU. And YOU is not an absence of anything, it's the presence of everything.

Whatever ideas you have of Nothingness or Void, it's not that, it's more like the opposite. The Void is bright and full.

The Void would contain within it absolutely everything.

That means the Void can be seen both as dark and empty and bright and full. In order to get to the Bright and Full, we need to see the Dark and Empty.

Edit: In essence, to see the fullness of every experience one has to realize the empty nature of all experience.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Space is Clear.

Not Black/Dark.

Otherwise we wouldn't see Starlight through it.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

People keep trying to place things in and on the void, I guess that's what the mind will try to do, think it can know something that isn't knowable,

The whole undefined and non-delineated everything-less that appears as if it's no-thing is still something so not the void.

The "one" of all existence is not part of the void, neither is consciousness, everything didn't come from it and nothing goes to it.

The void is absolute and infinite in it's absence of anything and everything.

Meditate on that.

Edited by SOUL

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Leo do you distinguish consciousness, and the Absolute infinity that is beyond consciousness?

And isnt the word void meant for the absolute? For The One all else comes from?

Also doesnt 5meo show the infinite light that came OUT of the absolute, for the absolute is beyond experience, beyond isness and being?

Just to get clear on stuff... I have not done 5meo, but the one infinite source beyond foreverness doesn't seem to me like it can be experienced.

This is just what Ive been able to deduce and more so intuit from the descriptions people have given. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Leo Gura what i reckon the 5meo gives is samadhi with all there is, the ultimate highest state on your journey as a consciousness.

But not that which is beyond isness.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

On 27/04/2017 at 2:44 AM, Fidelio said:

This thread reminds me of Emerald.

Speaking of Emerald, I wish more women on this forum could be more like her. I just think we could use more Emerald.

I think we could use more Loreena! :)

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟