Chrissy j

High Consciousness Vs. Low Consciousness?

27 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

That's not what I meant. 

Sorry, if you want you can elaborate. If u got no time for that, isallgood mate

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

10 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

Sorry, if you want you can elaborate. If u got no time for that, isallgood mate

No problem. I'll try again tomorrow if a good explanation comes up. Right now it's all blank. ?

@WelcometoReality wow, found it interesting! So it seems that video games have an adidtional benefit... I begin to notice that master Leo makes mistakes about some activities and careers..By contemplating a lot, I feel that I get a big picture understanding on variuos careers. Or maybe I just too young to grasp the truth.

Edited by vikisss1

31 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

@Dodoster I found this video. Maybe it explains it better what I'm trying to say.

Counter strike here xD I like this video

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

9 hours ago, vikisss1 said:

@WelcometoReality wow, found it interesting! So it seems that video games have an adidtional benefit... I begin to notice that master Leo makes mistakes about some activities and careers..By contemplating a lot, I feel that I get a big picture understanding on variuos careers. Or maybe I just too young to grasp the truth.

Benefit of a quiet mind. Which is why flow is talked about in spirituality quite often.

9 hours ago, Dodoster said:

Counter strike here xD I like this video

World of warcraft here. But that was a long time ago.