SLICKHAWK

Lucifer Investment

21 posts in this topic

I will find my light. I have this power.

I am we are.

Love reflection. 

Lucifer effects all he will not stop. Remember who we are. Find us find all.

Teach truth. Vibrate love. Live with the grace of God. 

I love you. I love myself. Live Love. Love life. ✌

39 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Lucifer??? Loool. Non-existed mythical creature. Same as God.

There is a good quote related to this. It goes something like "The smartest thing the devil ever did was convince everyone that he doesn't exist." The Devil definitely exists as part of the human psyche that subtly influences our behavior toward destructive drives. Lucifer is (more than likely... unless there's some other dimensional blah blah) just a mythical creature, but what he represents is very real and is the very reason why there's so much bad in humanity. I think this is what SLICKHAWK meant by Lucifer. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

There is a good quote related to this. It goes something like "The smartest thing the devil ever did was convince everyone that he doesn't exist." The Devil definitely exists as part of the human psyche that subtly influences our behavior toward destructive drives. Lucifer is (more than likely... unless there's some other dimensional blah blah) just a mythical creature, but what he represents is very real and is the very reason why there's so much bad in humanity. I think this is what SLICKHAWK meant by Lucifer. 

I just dont believe that God/Devil exists,

That's all. ????

1 hour ago, egoeimai said:

Devil exists,

You know it exists , when you are alone at night in an isolated graveyard, you always expect to see him.

Just now, Prabhaker said:

You know it exists , when you are alone at night in an isolated graveyard, you always expect to see him.

ahahahahahahaha No. He never existed. Only dead bodies there. Nothing else. Calmness. And some black birds like in movies. Lool.

1 minute ago, egoeimai said:

Nothing else. Calmness. And some black birds like in movies.

You can try, spend a night alone in an isolated graveyard, I am sure, he will grab you by the neck. 

Just now, Prabhaker said:

You can try, spend a night alone in an isolated graveyard, I am sure, he will grab you by the neck. 

Fuck no! There's no such thing as Devil hahahajaahah What a catchy name actually! Hilarious! 

If I had any worldly luxuries, I'd totally go down the dark side.
Spirituality is for the hopeless, devilry is for the luxuriant dah'ling.

5 minutes ago, Annetta said:

Spirituality is for the hopeless

Hopeless are attracted towards spirituality, but it is not for suffering types. People who are attracted for wrong reasons, drop out sooner or later. Spirituality is the ultimate luxury. 

@Prabhaker It's kind of hilarious because it's a luxury for those who already have everything they need anyways.

3 hours ago, Emerald said:

Yes, this is why people are capable of doing despicable things to the environment and animals, and normalise it as if it's something perfectly ok. It's a nightmare what humanity is doing tbh. Don't do to others what you don't want to be done to you... I bet humans don't wanna be get kept in cages, killed brutally and eaten. We are eating ourselves...........

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

13 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

Don't do to others what you don't want to be done to you... 

And for us to do this,we have to believe in God/Devil? Loool. God/Devil never can stand alone. If u believe in religious God,you believe in religious Devil as well. All this nonsense religious things doesnt have to do with our actions. I can be a good person and benefit others,and still be an atheist. You dont have to be afraid of something in order to not do harm. With this logic,all atheists are murderers and such..whereas religious people are much more cruel. At least Christians. To me,Christians are the most fake ass people in this world.They pretend they are good people and they do harm others. Anyways,generalization is not my thing,evilness is a part of this world,people can be harmful and still believe in some God.

13 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

And for us to do this,we have to believe in God/Devil? Loool. God/Devil never can stand alone. If u believe in religious God,you believe in religious Devil as well. All this nonsense religious things doesnt have to do with our actions. I can be a good person and benefit others,and still be an atheist. You dont have to be afraid of something in order to not do harm. With this logic,all atheists are murderers and such..whereas religious people are much more cruel. At least Christians. To me,Christians are the most fake ass people in this world.They pretend they are good people and they do harm others. Anyways,generalization is not my thing,evilness is a part of this world,people can be harmful and still believe in some God.

No, for us to do this we don't have to believe in God/Devil. @Emerald said it best: "The Devil definitely exists as part of the human psyche that subtly influences our behavior toward destructive drives." - It's not some other entity, it's part of conditioning. It's Tamas.

Wiki:

..Rajas (passion and activity) and Sattva (purity, goodness). Tamas is the quality of imbalance, disorder, chaos, anxiety, impure, destructive, delusion, negative, dull or inactive, apathy, inertia or lethargy, violent, vicious, ignorant.

^ This is the devil and we don't have to look further than the human race to find it.

Edited by Dodoster

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

2 hours ago, My_Name_Is_Mud said:

When you stop desiring to be All Things To All People

Yep.

there is no subjective reality.   belief is just a thought you keep thinking.  it is to each of us individually that things like the devil or religion are true because everthing is merely thought and belief. you'll see what you haven chosen to believe.  liberation sprouts from this. 

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On April 23, 2017 at 4:55 AM, egoeimai said:

There is no necessity to believe in God/Devil as real entities in order to be a good person. I don't believe in them as entities myself, though I admit that I don't know anything for sure. To me, God is everything that's ever been/is/will be and the Devil is a solely human-based psychological occurrence. They aren't opposites... but moreso the "Devil" is just another manifestation of God. But this is just what my experiences have lead me to believe. There is no necessity to believe anything... but there is a necessity to be able to recognize the native darkness that we all have. This is one of the reason why some of the best people that I know are Atheist, Agnostic, or generally non-religious. What I noticed is that many religious folk tend to identify themselves with the good and righteous. And that they have an extreme resistance to noticing the darkness in themselves... which ironically makes them vulnerable to the "whisperings of the Devil." This is why my quote from my earlier post is very relevant. You may not believe that the Devil exists as an entity, but it certainly exists as part of the human psyche. It can be experienced very clearly if a person is willing to face their own ugliness. So, in the case of the Devil... a rose by any other name... 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

"The greatest enemy you will ever face is in the mirror." 

1 hour ago, My_Name_Is_Mud said:

Before I forget, happy birthday! You and the fam got any plans?

Thank you. :) No plans that I know of. I have work tomorrow, so the first half of the day is just that. But we might go do something when I get off since my hubby is off tomorrow. 

Emotionalmastery.org