Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Annetta

How Many Of You Like To Dance?

26 posts in this topic

@Annetta I teach ballroom, flamenco and modern dance. I like belly dancing a lot too, I taught that for a short while too. That  one builds the muscles/body up so nicely:)

Step 1: Examine the dance move(0:11-0:36) in this video throughly, learn them (there are many tutorials, its quite easy, you can learn it in half an hour)

Step 2: Download the following music below.

3. Go to your local dance hall, blast this music in your ears or on max on a loud speaker and preform the Kazotsky Kick.

4. Savour your magnificace, you are untouchable, at that very moment, you have become a superior being, your dancing is so profound, leo will see it in its beauty and be compelled to spontaneously make it his next video, something like  "The Kazotsky Kick - The key to living a "Kick"-Ass life. You are so Natural big foot takes a picture of you.

4. Profit. 

HainesCenterOfAttention.jpg

There is no need to thank me. Enjoy your glory while it lasts.

Edited by Lorcan

These are my favourite dancers, I've always felt this way to move with every beat expressing yourself with every part of your body to every sound effect the song has to offer. I feel so alive when i dance freely like this + its a helluva workout <3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Sevi Nice!  What got you into dancing?  Always done it?

Love this guy

Love this he is totally free from any shame that is some dancing! :D