Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Annetta

How Many Of You Like To Dance?

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't dance that good. I just do simple moves.

Occasionally I dance like the guy in this video

Sometimes I dance like this little girl in the video when I am in a super happy mood.

And when I don't want to put much effort, I dance like the cute grandma in this video

By the way I came across this funny video on YouTube and this awesome girl clearly seems to be having a lot of fun. Take a look. How cool would it be if folks start dancing like this in Walmart aisles !

She even does that over here.

And while watching that I came across these wonderful music videos that will be great background music for any dance. Plus this girl pulls off some slick moves with ease. Music, tune, beauty, beats everything perfect, !0/10 !!!! Her name is Alexandra Stan

And this is probably the best

Damn, she Rocks!!!!!  She can beat the likes of Katy Perry and Lady Gaga in a second. too bad she ain't that famous.

Edited by Loreena

Let life be a flood, you be the ocean. Let life be a storm, you be a leaf, Let life be an arrow, you be smoke. ~ Me

@Annetta I teach ballroom, flamenco and modern dance. I like belly dancing a lot too, I taught that for a short while too. That  one builds the muscles/body up so nicely:)

Posted (edited)

Step 1: Examine the dance move(0:11-0:36) in this video throughly, learn them (there are many tutorials, its quite easy, you can learn it in half an hour)

Step 2: Download the following music below.

3. Go to your local dance hall, blast this music in your ears or on max on a loud speaker and preform the Kazotsky Kick.

4. Savour your magnificace, you are untouchable, at that very moment, you have become a superior being, your dancing is so profound, leo will see it in its beauty and be compelled to spontaneously make it his next video, something like  "The Kazotsky Kick - The key to living a "Kick"-Ass life. You are so Natural big foot takes a picture of you.

4. Profit. 

HainesCenterOfAttention.jpg

There is no need to thank me. Enjoy your glory while it lasts.

Edited by Lorcan

Posted (edited)

These are my favourite dancers, I've always felt this way to move with every beat expressing yourself with every part of your body to every sound effect the song has to offer. I feel so alive when i dance freely like this + its a helluva workout <3

Edited by pluto

All is well

@Sevi Nice!  What got you into dancing?  Always done it?

Love this guy

The creature laughed, scornfully. "I," it said, "am afraid of nothing."  "Nothing?"
"Nothing," it said.  Charlie said, "Are you extremely frightened of nothing?"
"Absolutely terrified of it," admitted the Dragon.  -From Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman