CARDOZZO

Books/Resources - Visualization, Photographic Memory, Vivid Imagination

14 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey!

I'm a computer scientist developing/working on semiconductors/integrated circuits/chip design.

I'm looking to develop my skills on creative visualization.

As an Inventor, I want to be able to run experiments using only my mind but it's really difficult to develop such a visualization power.

Can you help me?

Edited by CARDOZZO

Train yourself everyday and boost your neuroplasticity with cerebrolysin, semax, lion mane and things like that.

Also your just a human, so you will never probably have so much idealistic abilities at least without high doses of stimulants every day, or having a special brain.

Everybody talk about the genius of Tesla, but not so much about the fact he was addict to whisky and died severely sleep deprived and underweight.

The devil is in the details.

Rather than clinging to our arbitrary ideal self, we should instead worry about having a fulfilling life before getting ass cancer.

Obviously in absolute terms everything is possible, but let's not put the cart before the horse.

@Schizophonia Thanks.

i'm training myself with NLP/Neurosemantics.

Knowing how to represent information to yourself is one of the most important human skills

Think about it...

You translate your 5 senses information to represent to yourself as maps, symbols, sounds.

Your quality of life depends on clear distinctions/deep powerful representations.

Our perception/representational algorithm is one of the most precious assets we have in life.

@CARDOZZO If the goal is to be smarter, to feel life more strongly from all its angles. Oxidative metabolism is the most important. If you are hypothyroid and/or stressed, neurogenesis, neuroplasticity and especially catecholaminergic signaling (mainly) will be inhibited, and you will be in a cold world, with little energy and brain fog.

A brain rich in energy feels like LSD, that is to say euphoric, hypersensitive and very creative. Not even necessarily “stressful” visualization abilities, with a productive purpose like mr tesla, but where you have access to automatic fantastic daydreams, mystical experiences… 👀

I don’t know what NLP means, but i am interested into Joe Dispenza and Ray peat work. It’s this rabbit hole..

24 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Our perception/representational algorithm is one of the most precious assets we have in life.

Our attention and focus is. 

One Love....

13 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Our attention and focus is. 

Sure.

Imagine running a simulation like that in your mind...

Haven't read it yet but How To Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci might help.

Posted (edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRC9-q4_UK8 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY6h37zMPNY&t=335s <-- Best diet for intelligence

I saw some people post about this channel in an old thread. This guy claims to have boosted his IQ by 15 points with quad n-back training and in the process developed better problem solving skills and visualization skills that helped him solve chess puzzles better, even though he barely played. Could be worth looking into

^^^ This guy also has a really interesting channel that deals with memorizing with the use of visualization and memory palaces. He also has an interview with Kurt from Theories of everything. Looking into memory palaces and memory techniques used in books like "Moonwalking with Einstein" could also be useful

Edited by Phil King