jacknine119

I "hate" Leo

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi. i have one problem. recently i only follow Leo's techniques about self development topics. i want to be more myself and look like myself more than Leo. what do you think about this?

Edited by jacknine119

For me it's good to take a break from Actualized sometimes, mostly the forums. Too much of it can make me feel inauthentic. 

Posted (edited)

If you aren’t working on being uniquely authentically you yourself to the hilt you are doing it wrong. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

If you look for someone telling you what to do its a weakness,every answer is inside of you made by you,every technique needs to be adjusted to your own specifications,if you cant do that then you will never truly grow.

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@jacknine119

1 hour ago, jacknine119 said:

Hi. i have one problem. recently i only follow Leo's techniques about self development topics. i want to be more myself and look like myself more than Leo. what do you think about this?

IMO:

You cannot be anything but what's appearing as yourself. We think we're special and have our own minds, thoughts, ideas, etc when that's all just illusory. These are the kinds of problems the individual that sees itself as a separate entity will run into and these comments are enforcing that. It will never work because you're not making those choices. If you were, you wouldn't be on here asking how not to be what you're appearing as. Now you make a thread how you hate Leo who is also in the same boat because he can't help what he's appearing as either. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Leonard Leo?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa too much low quality posts from you lately give some effort 🤙

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.