Nicolagreen4

Christanity Prophecies for the next few years

14 posts in this topic

On this channel there are Christian prophecies for the coming years, I've been reading them for 3 years, it's about worldwide famine, 3rd world war, about the eruption of volcanoes and earthquakes in countries around the world, financial bankruptcy of all currencies, the coming of the antichrist and other things, it's interesting check it out too

youtube channel Bog.Mowi.do.Ciebie

https://m.youtube.com/@Bog.Mowi.do.Ciebie/

prophecies with english subtitles Are from 2021 to september 2023

here is the new germany channel for new videos with english subtitles from september 2023

https://m.youtube.com/@TaglichesGebet/

there are a lot of videos about angelic beings, demons, how to have a pure soul, about prayers, about the meaning of our existence and so on

Posted (edited)

5 Shocking End Times Prophecies "The earth will become a great graveyard". The end of times

5 terrifying prophecies describing the end times, visions of the end times, the second coming of Jesus Christ, cataclysms, the coming of the antichrist, and general chaos. The end of times. Apocalypse. A vision of the end times. The film presents the vision of the end of the world of five chosen prophets. The first is Johannes Friede, an Austrian monk of the order of St. John, who died in 1257. He predicted all kinds of cataclysms, such as , floods, earthquakes, which will be more noticeable than ever before in human history and which will herald the end of time. He also described a great darkness during which the earth would be covered with dust, possibly indicating volcanic eruptions. The second prophet is Sister Palma, who lived in Italy in the 1800s. She predicted three days of darkness during which the demons who were doing evil in the world would be released from hell. Supernatural phenomena will appear in the sky and various calamities will occur. Then the world will be cleansed along with the church. The third prophet is Sister Mary. Sister Marie was a nun in France who had an apocalyptic vision in the early 19th century. Sister Mary also describes the Three Days of Darkness and talks about the candles that will be the only way to light yourself during this period. Sister Mary talks about the demons that will appear and run rampant in the world these days. I also describe a tsunami, the sea comes ashore and floods the continents. There will be a famine in the world, plants will stop producing, there will be a huge crop failure. He is talking about a crisis that will come suddenly and unexpectedly and affect the whole world. Another prophet is Saint Ephraim. The saint describes the coming of the Antichrist, his cunning and the consequences of his actions. He talks about the fact that a large number of people will follow him thinking that he is a messenger from God. He will deceive people and nations, he will perform miracles in heaven and on earth, but he will be a cunning serpent who seeks to destroy mankind

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mc7W8oPylTA

Edited by Nicolagreen4

Spam bot ? 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

9 minutes ago, Nemra said:

@abrakamowse

I think @MellowEd created it. 😁

lol probably 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Bhavishya Malika has similar predictions.

I predict there will be suffering for beings attached to identifying with an illusory, transient view of self forever. Beings who desire food will eventually not have the food they desire. Beings who desire peace will eventually find war and conflict. Beings who create a system to increase wealth will eventually encounter a time of poverty. And when it comes to predicting volcanoes erupting, by God, that is so revelatory. I could have never predicted that. I will say that I believe trees will shed their leaves in the future. 

Who is going to bestow me with my medal for these shocking predictions? LOL 

“Any kind of consciousness whatever, whether past, future, or present, internal or external, gross or subtle, inferior or superior, far or near — a disciple of mine sees all consciousness as it actually is with proper wisdom thus: ‘This is not mine, this I am not, this is not my self.’” - the Tathāgata

I predict wars and famine soon!!!

2 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I predict there will be suffering for beings attached to identifying with an illusory, transient view of self forever. Beings who desire food will eventually not have the food they desire. Beings who desire peace will eventually find war and conflict. Beings who create a system to increase wealth will eventually encounter a time of poverty. And when it comes to predicting volcanoes erupting, by God, that is so revelatory. I could have never predicted that. I will say that I believe trees will shed their leaves in the future. 

Who is going to bestow me with my medal for these shocking predictions? LOL 

Here are some intricate prophecies with probability of fulfillment.

https://reasons.org/explore/publications/articles/fulfilled-prophecy-evidence-for-the-reliability-of-the-bible

Posted (edited)

Jesus wanted the whole world to know about it.

rivers of blood and suffering of the nations

Christ revealed these words to me. Beloved daughter, what do you see? I see you glorious, Christ. "Now what do you see? I saw that He was holding humanity in His

right hand and I saw many people turning their backs on Christ. Then, before this Vision that shook me, He said to me: "Tell My children: all My children

see Me with the vision of the soul; some see Me in truth and others distort Me.

Intellectualism predominates in some of My children and they are limited to seeing and perceiving Me; others, due to their selfishness, place bonds between

their senses and their intellectuality, which do not separate and remain in sanity, dying every moment without allowing themselves to know Me. And they turn

their backs on Me because they find answers in science, in technology, in their personal deductions and hide from My Love, creating their own rules to justify

themselves to their brothers and sisters when they ask them about Me. My children do not see Me, nor are they able to see the reality they live in, due to the

fact that their conscience remains completely restless, agitated by what they selfishly desire for themselves.

Personal preferences keep them constantly critical of others, anger emanates from them when people around them are not what they want. They are irritable and 

sensitive to everything and everything. Therefore, they are unable to be aware of the reality they live in and remain blind to what is beyond their reach. 

These people do not see Me, nor do they see the reality of this moment, which is the decisive moment before they come face to face with themselves.

Tell them, My beloved, when the mind is silenced to return to My Truth, the mind is purified and thus the heart and senses. I offer man the blessing

of reasoning to free the soul from its bondage. A purified mind is wisdom and gives a man a pure heart. I use these people of pure heart to walk, 

sharing My Word and My Revelations along the way, necessary for mankind to hear, see and feel within themselves the need to be with Me.

"Tell them, My beloved, that souls choose freely and that this Christ needs the full conscience of those who call themselves My children, My followers,

My disciples, My chosen ones, My priests, My consecrated ones. I need them all to awaken consciences and hearts dormant with indifference and hardened 

by the ups and downs of bad behavior, sometimes by omission, and in others by personal convenience. The Divine Teacher continued to speak to me: "

Beloved, it is not times that determine events, but events that signal the future, and in this humanity was the creator of its own destiny, to which humanity 

itself clung in its hardness and lack of humility. Tell them that I am coming with an iron staff to separate the wheat from the chaff, in those moments when

the chaff is plentiful and a person's eyesight does not allow him to see clearly through the dense matter that surrounds him, preventing him even from

perceiving My Presence.

My real children exude peace, inspire peace and exhale peace. Some people have called themselves mediators or messengers of peace before humanity, and by

failing to achieve their goal before people, they clearly show that they are just one more of the prevailing misery. As long as, I repeat, until greed is

eradicated from the ego, unity will allow a human being to recognize himself as My child, because before Me all are My children. It is the human being who 

has created the divisions and that is why the whispers of war are heard right now until they are no longer whispers and war will spread to all of humanity 

in the blink of an eye.

My beloved, you know of My Almighty, I have shown you how Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for their perversity. If it were My Will, I would destroy this

planet in a second. Ah, but My Love and My Patience are My Perfection, therefore I leave man's destiny in the hands of man and his free will, not without 

first warning them of the misfortunes that will befall humanity because of the madness and rebellion of this generation. 

Christ asked Me:

“Tell them how much I have been waiting for them, about My desire for souls and about My desire for every person to be aware of their responsibility to win souls.

Talk to them about the awareness they need to maintain in order to act and work for peace. Tell them, my love, how much I have struggled with injustice,

slander, insults and rejection. Tell them not to be afraid because I will come to help those who suffer because of Me, tell them

who persevere, that for most I am a Mystery, but for those who persevere, I am the Mystery of Love revealed in their soul. Remind them

that My Kingdom remains before each of you and that I have given man the blessing to discover it. I am within and without each of you, I show

to those who seek Me with the knowledge of Who I Am, and those who reject Me and do not seek Me hide Me from themselves.

you are my light, all are my light; I am present in everything, but you live so dispersed in the worldly and in your false gods that

I speak to you and your ears do not hear Me. I am air, fire, earth, water, but the unconscious of man does not appreciate Me and does not give

Me the glory that they should give Me. 

Christ continues to tell me: "Beloved, you see Me, you recognize Me and you know that I am teaching you the Truth, not

that you hide it, but that you share it with your brothers and sisters. You know I am more than blind faith, I am freedom for you to love

Me without limits, so that you can love Me because you know Me and relate to Me in My Love.

Speak to them of My suffering due to human disobedience and rebellion. Tell them that Creation was a great gift from My Father to man,

but you have deformed it and it wants to return to its state in My Father's Will. For this reason, the Earth will renew itself, and in this renewal, so will humanity

like previous generations, will bring upon themselves pain, tragedy, anguish and lamentation due to disobedience to Our Divinity, all of which is

the fruit of the misuse of human freedom and the immoderate use of misused science.

Tell them about My Church, about its purification and about the suffering of all nations. Assure them that I am coming for My children;

My legions will announce

My coming and those who are Mine will welcome Me with joy. I will see with pain those who have despised Me: they will try to hide their face from My Presence.

Within the framework of human freedom, each person will choose good or evil. Share with them My closeness to the conscience of each person. 

Tell them about the rivers of blood that will be spilled all over the earth, before the man of science, who knowingly created the destruction of humanity,

challenges Me and, in his madness, causes every creature on the face of the earth to suffer. I'm not implacable, I've been waiting for people to wake up;

My Love is infinite as is My Justice.

Mankind has pounced on My Justice, hastening darkness with evil deeds, scrutinizing My Words to seek darkness, and despite My Light being so great, 

they are blinded by their victorious selfishness. My beloved, tell my children that I am waiting for them with Eternal Love. I am who I am, eternal,

beginning and end. Tell them that I am waiting for them in the Tabernacle, tell them to come to Me without fear, but with the truth, without deception.

Tell them that I am present in every consecrated Host. I am the food of the soul and spirit forever and ever. Tell them that I am the Bread of Unity for

all who want to live aware of the need for My Presence in each of those who are Mine. I love you, tell them I love them, say it.

Brothers and sisters: Being faithful to the

Word I receive from Christ, I have shared what is His Divine Will, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc630vZREyw

Edited by Nicolagreen4

Posted (edited)

This sort of thing goes against the values of this forum and our work.

Focus on generating genuine insight, not this.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.