CoolDreamThanks

the final step is very simple

16 posts in this topic

It's just letting go of all concepts. All the metaphysics you've learned must be let go before you can return home.

It's not even possible to answer all the questions. Ego continuously comes up with new ones and entangles you into them, thus causing suffering and bondage. 

You don't need to figure out what to do, plan your career, or worry about the future. Just don't resist whatever comes, flow with it. And you can't flow if you are not silent.

Just - shhhh! Be quiet. 

the end. of dreams. 

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

YES! 9_9

It's not even necessary to "get rid" of concepts... just let them be there, and see them for what they are. Mere appearances within reality, like the clouds floating across the sky.

It's all so simple... that's what makes it difficult. Until it becomes easy. :P

Why so serious?

Posted (edited)

yes, is abandoning all anchors the ego uses to keep itself alive.

One must be careful, because things as Reality is God' or Reality is Love', might be another anchor-concept the ego is constructing to try to make this empty experience 'something'. (Since 'God' or 'Love' usually has some meaning attached to it).

And we are kind of doomed (not in a bad way, but this are the rules of our game), to not totally let go of all concepts. Why? Because you can not hold a physical body without having a concept of a so called Reality.

If one stays too much as pure empty luminary nothing, one will be dissolved because the concepts will no longer have any stregth in the system. 

Which is why Yoguis not only have been discovered to do mahasamadhi, but actually people have entered to the caves to discover the body is not even there. Body has also dissolved. 

That´s the seriousness of concepts and the construction of ego. The ability of you holding a physical biological body is anchored to a concept.

If you stop holding the illusion you can 'kill yourself' out of pure truth. Ha! What a video game. And to think I believed this shit for a moment :D

Edited by Javfly33

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

YES! 9_9

It's not even necessary to "get rid" of concepts... just let them be there, and see them for what they are. Mere appearances within reality, like the clouds floating across the sky.

It's all so simple... that's what makes it difficult. Until it becomes easy. :P

Yessss! 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

yes, is abandoning all anchors the ego uses to keep itself alive.

One must be careful, because things as Reality is God' or Reality is Love', might be another anchor-concept the ego is constructing to try to make this empty experience 'something'. (Since 'God' or 'Love' usually has some meaning attached to it).

And we are kind of doomed (not in a bad way, but this are the rules of our game), to not totally let go of all concepts. Why? Because you can not hold a physical body without having a concept of a so called Reality.

If one stays too much as pure empty luminary nothing, one will be dissolved because the concepts will no longer have any stregth in the system. 

Which is why Yoguis not only have been discovered to do mahasamadhi, but actually people have entered to the caves to discover the body is not even there. Body has also dissolved. 

That´s the seriousness of concepts and the construction of ego. The ability of you holding a physical biological body is anchored to a concept.

If you stop holding the illusion you can 'kill yourself' out of pure truth. Ha! What a video game. And to think I believed this shit for a moment :D

Nice, I completly agree with everything you said 😁 

the final step is kinda fun, just let go, flow and dissolve into Self. The glimpses of Heaven are a nice benefit whilst doing so. 🕺🏻

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

It's just letting go of all concepts. All the metaphysics you've learned must be let go before you can return home.

It's not even possible to answer all the questions. Ego continuously comes up with new ones and entangles you into them, thus causing suffering and bondage. 

You don't need to figure out what to do, plan your career, or worry about the future. Just don't resist whatever comes, flow with it. And you can't flow if you are not silent.

Just - shhhh! Be quiet. 

the end. of dreams. 

Does it not require a huge leap of faith? No leap of faith needed? Curious. like being at the top of a large waterfall, and requiring that strong leap of faith to let go and jump.

Ive done it only in dreams where I know im dreaming, and sometimes even then its hard. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Do not be concerned how you can learn [something] so completely different from everything you have taught yourself. How would you know? Your part is very simple: You need only recognize that everything you learned you do not want. Ask to be taught, and do not use your experiences to confirm what you have learned. When your peace is threatened or disturbed in any way, say to yourself: 

I do not know what anything, including this, means. And so I do not know how to respond to it. And I will not use my own past learning as the light to guide me now. 

By this refusal to attempt to teach yourself what you do not know, the Guide Whom God has given you will speak to you. He will take His rightful place in your awareness the instant you abandon it and offer it to Him.

Wow, look at this, something I actually resonate with here...

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Wow, look at this, something I actually resonate with here...

I am largely hedonistic, and such views make me feel good about my hedonism. Are you hedonistic too?

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo Not really...

I might like weed and sex a bit too much, but I'm not a party animal or anything like that. I do not avoid pain and suffering at all, in fact, I might be a bit too used to it. I have more of a martyr/messiah complex going on.

Let it go and let it in

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

47 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Does it not require a huge leap of faith? No leap of faith needed? Curious. like being at the top of a large waterfall, and requiring that strong leap of faith to let go and jump.

Ive done it only in dreams where I know im dreaming, and sometimes even then its hard. 

Hmm, maybe, but it’s not fearful. More of a gentle step into freedom after realising the foolishnes of the mind. Like taking of a tightly fitting shirt. 

4 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

Hmm, maybe, but it’s not fearful. More of a gentle step into freedom after realising the foolishnes of the mind. Like taking of a tightly fitting shirt. 

Fear can certainly manifest, but you learn to no longer identify with it; it no longer has a hold on you.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

@Dodo Not really...

I might like weed and sex a bit too much, but I'm not a party animal or anything like that. I do not avoid pain and suffering at all, in fact, I might be a bit too used to it. I have more of a martyr/messiah complex going on.

Today I really really wanted to buy weed. I stopped myself and sat down to meditate. I gathered so much energy by doing that. It was rejuvinating. Some say its not about quantity of meditations, but quality. Really gave me a lot of energy, and deep breathing is really nice to remember. 

I imagined all the stuff I would be doing if I wasnt meditating, and how much energy these things will drain from me. It feels awesome.

Now?now im smoking weed xD

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

@Dodo Not really...

Sometimes i dont meditate, because I dont feel productive. I set my mind on distractions, to forget and ignore everything else... rather than doing that, its better to meditate right? Or at least space meditating inbetween doing nothing. Its not like I will be more productive with less energy, so meditation seems like the best "distraction" from diatractions to have. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@gettoefl love ACIM. 
"In quietness are all things answered, and is every problem quietly resolved."

13 minutes ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

@gettoefl love ACIM. 
"In quietness are all things answered, and is every problem quietly resolved."

yes am making my way through the course, get blown away on each page .... great quote thanks