StarStruck

What does not texting back mean

8 posts in this topic

Flaking is part of female nature.  I talked about this with a friend and he said it is about respect. If you text a girl and she doesn’t text you back. It just means you are just another dick who doesn’t mean anything to her. I’m not confrontational so I never confronted a girl about it but he did and he says they always have some flakey excuse. But what do you guys think how the female brain works on this one? An approach can go very well and she can still flake. 

Posted (edited)

Your standards are too low. If when having a conversation, a girl is reading your messages 3 seconds late, abandon her. Never text her again. Also you could just tell her she's so low energy, and that she's not your type, for her closure, just for old times sake. But never try to change her. 

Girls who are distracted have a leak in their energy, their energy is all over the place. You know she's just playing with her phone but don't have the energy to "be" with you. This is what I consider cheating, a habitual leak in the energy. And if you're texting with such a girl, it means you're not living at your limits, energy-wise. You attract someone who's your own level.

The only good advice here is to build yourself up, cultivate a lot of energy. And whatever you do from that state, you'll never regret it. And most of all, be honest with yourself. 

----------------

For your information, men and women have different brain chemistry. Men can handle multiple woman. But women can't. A woman's brain is built for a single partner. If a woman have the influence of more than 1 man in her life, in any form. Be it just social media followers/following, or just her fantasizing over some cute guy. She's not natural. She'll have a lot of internal struggle which drains her energy, needlessly. Because it's hard to transition from one man to next, but they try to overcome it by pretending otherwise. That's the woman bit.

Remember, a woman's mind is not just woman, it's also man. It's what the culture has fed her and whatever her ego's survival has become at this point. She also genuinely wants to have multiple partners and just freely have sex with whoever. This is partly because she can't afford to be natural, in an unnatural world. Don't shun her for that, ever. Just know that she's struggling with it, this is why women at this stage often leave a bad taste in your mouth. She's so sour at the moment, from all her tears and struggle. And it's best she lives out her desires. And in her next lives, she will be ready, mature enough to appreciate the presence of one man. She'll have transcended the what the culture could ever feed her. 

On regards to confrontation, I do it all the time. There are girls who are super honest, and transparent. They'll tell you openly if they're doing something else at the same time. And no, flaking is not part of female nature, it's the opposite. Flaking is an unnatural bit, because of the dating culture and other unnatural things that's part of the current world.

Edited by ryoko

There are thousand reasons that do not really have to do with you. Women oftentimes are not sure if this is the right time to even date someone / anyone. It has not so much to do with respect and more with her inner world.

The best thing you can do is not to think about it.

8 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Flaking is part of female nature.  I talked about this with a friend and he said it is about respect. If you text a girl and she doesn’t text you back. It just means you are just another dick who doesn’t mean anything to her. I’m not confrontational so I never confronted a girl about it but he did and he says they always have some flakey excuse. But what do you guys think how the female brain works on this one? An approach can go very well and she can still flake. 

Very simple. If she doesn't reply is because she doesn't want to reply. Factors may vary.

Sometimes a reply is not needed. I Talk all the time with friends where the conversations ends in such a way i dont see the point in replying. And they are best friends.

Now...is another thing if you have ask her to hang out and she doesn't reply. If that is the case obviously there is no interest or interest at that moment is not much. 

What's guaranteed is she's not attracted. I wouldn't tolerate it. Why put in that much stressing and time wasting over someone who isn't attracted?

"what do you guys think how the female brain works on this one?"

• She may be immature
  • She may be insecure
  • She may have very deep feelings for you and is afraid to "mess it up"
  • She may have been cheating on her partner
  • etc.

WAY too many unknown variables (her age, her personality, the emotional setting how you met, etc.);

TL;DR - You are looking too much into (consequently, should raise your development/quality of problems you worry about) && "Keep Moving Forward" ~ Meet The Robinsons