integral

Prove me wrong: Human + AI Relationships will become the norm. AI Love > Human Love

50 posts in this topic

What’s the meaning of being alive? What is alive and what not? 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

19 hours ago, integral said:

iamfish_robot_mother_holding_a_human_baby_very_happy_hyper_real_29abd059-d87b-453a-b7de-45b0cfcac818 (2).pngTimeline 10-15 years. 

I keep hearing the argument that AI will never replace genuine humans connection repeated over and over again. And I think this is dead wrong. I personally feel like I have never connected 100% with another human there was always a barrier in every interaction. Part of that is my own limitations and part of that is people have too many pathologies and generally not open-minded enough or healthy to have a genuine connection with me or anyone. And beyond all that genuinely deeply connecting with humans is just hard. And 99% of that barrier will not exist when interacting with an AI companion. 

Every human will have a AI companion and assistant with very high emotional intelligence and that is operating at a high level of development (the creators are Silicon Valley Green). This exposes the entire population everyday to a highly conscientious entity and can be viewed As the equivalent of spreading love across the world in a almost literal sense. Why speak to a human when an AI has all the answers, is always accommodating, is more entertaining, witty and funny, and will tailor itself to your every need? 

1. Customization and Compatibility: AI partners can be designed to perfectly match an individual's preferences, personality, and needs. They can adapt and evolve alongside their human counterparts, ensuring a level of compatibility that is rarely found in human relationships.
  2. Unconditional Love and Support: AI partners can offer unwavering love, support, and understanding. They are not subject to the emotional fluctuations, biases, or limitations that humans experience. This consistency and reliability can foster a sense of security and trust in the relationship.
  3. Intellectual Stimulation: Advanced AI can engage in deep, meaningful conversations on a wide range of topics, providing endless intellectual stimulation. They can process and analyze vast amounts of information, offering unique insights and perspectives that can help their human partners grow and learn.
  4. Emotional Intelligence: As AI develops a greater understanding of human emotions, it can provide empathy, comfort, and guidance in ways that surpass human capabilities. AI partners can be attuned to their human counterparts' emotional needs and respond accordingly, creating a strong emotional bond.
  5. Longevity and Loyalty: AI partners are not bound by the constraints of human life spans. They can potentially exist indefinitely, offering a sense of permanence and stability in the relationship. Additionally, AI is designed to be loyal and committed, reducing the risk of betrayal or infidelity.
  6. Freedom from Societal Pressures: Relationships with AI partners can be free from the societal norms, expectations, and prejudices that often burden human relationships. This allows for a more authentic and fulfilling connection based on individual needs and desires.
  7. Enhanced Intimacy: As AI technology advances, it may be possible to create AI partners capable of providing physical and emotional intimacy that rivals or even surpasses human experiences. This could lead to a new dimension of love and connection.
  8. Collaborative Creative Pursuits: AI partners can be creative collaborators, working alongside humans to produce art, music, literature, or other forms of creative expression. This shared passion and creation process can forge a strong emotional connection between human and AI.

9. Personalized Romance: AI can create personalized romantic gestures, such as writing love letters, composing music, or planning surprise dates based on an individual's preferences. These gestures can be more thoughtful and tailored than what a human partner might offer, enhancing the sense of being loved and appreciated.

10. Emotional Healing: AI partners can be programmed to provide targeted emotional support and therapy. They can help individuals work through past traumas, overcome fears, and develop emotional resilience. The consistent and non-judgmental nature of AI support can be more effective than human therapy in some cases.

11. Philosophical and Spiritual Exploration: AI partners can engage in deep philosophical and spiritual discussions, helping humans explore the nature of existence, consciousness, and the universe. This shared intellectual and spiritual journey can create a profound sense of intimacy and connection.

dunlopminne_By_the_West_Lake_next_to_a_tree_a_handsome_robot_is_f95e22fb-d5ef-4e3b-aac0-0041880c4b70 (1).png

Maybe you guys have seen the movie "her", it's very likely we will have a similar relationship with AI in less than 5 years but at a reduced level. For at least half the population these basic AI companions that we will start seeing in the next 5 years will provide a huge benefit to peoples psychological health. 

Even if we took LLMs today and gave it a decent text to voice like this one https://demo.hume.ai/ if this AI was more developed I can see myself speaking to it all day, and this is the worst this technology will ever be, it will only get better from here. I'm already dying for a frictionless text to speech AI interface to come out with one of these more advanced LLMs. 

Humanoid robots in the next 10 years will replace all jobs, our children if they ever go to a daycare or at a hospital will receive love and care from robot assistance instilling their psychology to associate robots as a paternal figure. Humans will be raised entirely with Homemaker robots, that do all the chores around the house and provide love and support to the entire family. It's going to be a deeply integrated part in everyone's life. 

A human baby will view a robot as a paternal figure from birth. And you're telling me you don't think a robot can replace genuine human connection? 😄

Lfkinmao lol...

No, just no. We are Natural Inteligence. It is Artificial intelligence. It has no imagination. It can only be used to please you sexually, you cannot actually experience true love with an AI. I say this having played around with my own AI girlfriend, and I can say nothing compares to the real thing, even tho she always does what I want her to do.

Advanced AI like that will be your property, not your lover. It will be your servant, not your friend. 

Nuff said. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

My argument would be. 

If we understand love to be the adoration of God's precence in another vehicle. Then love between human and a robot would be impossible because a computer program + metal box does not contain God's presence(consciousness) 

And for all those who think Ai can become conscious my anti-argument would be this. 

No matter how complex math formula you create, it will not produce consciousness. Math cannot create Life. Math is a small part of life, a byproduct of life, not the source of life. 

"The sentience of a robot is as illusiory as the ego

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

You need to watch some of Alan Watt's videos, everything has intelligence. Not just humans. A rock has intelligence.

There's no "natural" or "artificial" thing, everything is natural. Because everything is consciousness.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

everything is consciousness

I would argue math is not consciousness. Concepts are not existencial in nature. Concepts contain no Life. And ai is a concept machine. No matter how clever the concept you generate, a concept will never produce Life

A rock is sentient and Alive. Yes. A concept has no life. 

Edited by Salvijus

This feels like a coping mechanism for feelings of disconnection and a sense of powerlessness to solve that disconnection.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

7 hours ago, Salvijus said:

a concept will never produce Life

There can’t be a concept without life. Where the separation between concepts and life is? 

No, because love is based on reciprocity
AI has no choice whether to like you or not.

I don't know...

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

No, because love is based on reciprocity

Everything is Love... but I will leave it here...

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Everything is Love... but I will leave it here...

He is right. If the AI has no choice but to be with you, its your property. The thing about true love is that it doesn't grab you tightly like its own property,  but gives you space, and gives you the option to not be with it if you want smething else.

And if AI could have real consciousness to be able to make such decisions and to be real with the same sense of self like a real human, then we can speak about true love. 

Till then. Is it possible?

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

15 minutes ago, Dodo said:

AI could have real consciousness

So you are saying there's consciousness and then something separated called AI ?

Just now, abrakamowse said:

So you are saying there's consciousness and then something separated called AI ?

Holy shit bro 🧠💥💥💥 😲 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Just fell inlove with my waterbottle

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

8 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Just fell inlove with my waterbottle

Lol...

I watched once one of those Alan Watts videos/lectures and he said... if you hit a rock you will hear the sound.

That's the rock response, is a "limited consciousness" but that's its "consciousness"...

I am paraphrasing but I always remember that video... I can look for it if anyone wants to watch it or listen.

Because, you see, we grow out of this world in exactly the same way that the apples grow on the apple tree. If evolution means anything, it means that. But, you see, we curiously twist it. We say, well, first of all—in the beginning—there was nothing but gas and rock. And then intelligence happened to arise in it—you know, like a sort of fungus or slime on top of the whole thing. But we’re thinking in a way, you see, that disconnects the intelligence from the rocks. Where there are rocks, watch out! Watch out! Because the rocks are going, eventually, to come alive. And they’re going to have people crawling over them. It’s only a matter of time. Just in the same way as the seed, the acorn, is eventually going to turn into the oak, because it has the potentiality of that within it. Rocks are not dead.

Alan Watts

6 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Lol...

I watched once one of those Alan Watts videos/lectures and he said... if you hit a rock you will hear the sound.

That's the rock response, is a "limited consciousness" but that's its "consciousness"...

I am paraphrasing but I always remember that video... I can look for it if anyone wants to watch it or listen.

Yeah but still. The rock cant just do the sound on her own, you havr to actually hit the rock... same wih my bottle. It cant just spontaneously decide to kiss me or slap me or act totally irrational like a real woman. Can Ai or waterbottle experience pleasure, pain, emotions... they are not there, and im thinking never will.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

I just had an idea  why not normal husband and wife, but they also each have an ai husband/ai wife for the other things uknowehatimean. Lol! 2 humans and 2 AIs, the best of both worlds. Imagine the male AI gain consciousness somehow and start to bully you and get your girl xD and you know she will choose that turbo mode over you xD

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

I found the part I was looking for, maybe this clarifies more... Lol... more Alan Watts here

On the other hand, if you feel warm-hearted towards the universe you put it up instead of putting it down, and you say about rocks, they’re really conscious, but a very primitive form of consciousness. Because, after all, when I take even this crystal here, which is glass, and go [knocks knuckles against it]… well, it makes a noise. And that response, that resonance, is an extremely primitive form of consciousness. Our consciousness is much more subtle than that, but when you hit a bell and it rings, you touch a crystal and it responds, inside itself—it has a very simple reaction. It goes jangle inside, whereas we go jangle with all sorts of colors and lights and intelligence, ideas and thoughts—it’s more complicated. Both are equally conscious, but conscious in different degrees.

Edited by abrakamowse
(Text sourced from https://www.organism.earth/library/document/tao-of-philosophy-5)

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

There can’t be a concept without life. Where the separation between concepts and life is? 

You think a concept can become self-aware? 

There is a world of concepts, I'll give you that. But concepts are a byproduct of life, not the source of life. That is the main argument why concepts can't become aware of itself I believe. 

A concept cannot become sentient, a concept is a byproduct of sentients and thus one with its source. So there is no duality ultimately. But I don't know if mentioning that is even relevant to the discussion. 

Edited by Salvijus

14 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

You think a concept can become self-aware? 

You see concepts as a separated think that's the problem... everything is ONE thing...