MaDoubt

Combining MDMA with 5-MEO DMT

32 posts in this topic

On 4/3/2024 at 1:38 PM, Francis777 said:

I'd try and become comfortable with 5meo just by itself before trying to mix it.

If anything I would try taking the MDMA separately to work through the trauma that comes up on 5meo, then if you have some success with that, go back to 5 MEO again just by itself and hopefully you wont face as much resistance. MDMA just by itself is already a powerful trauma release substance.

Thanks for the reply, good suggestions, hope next time 5MEO will be easier:) 

On 4/3/2024 at 2:10 PM, OBEler said:

s@MaDoubt there are 5 Meo facilitators out there who swear to this combo as the best and tested on hundreds of people.

I have also witnessed personally this combo in my friends and they love it.zero fear if done right . I noticed some things:

1) you should take 5 meo directly after the mdma peak. If you wait too long, like over 3 hours after mdma ingestion resistance and struggeling with 5 meo can still happen

2) you should take at least 100 mg-120 mg MDMA. A friend of mine tested it once with only 60 mg MDMA and fear still came up during the 5 meo comeup.

I always take pure MDMA crystals by the way (no pills). 

Thank you! Good Information but are there any risks? NONE of the guys from the DMTNexus endorsed it, on the contrary , they warned against it.

Thanks again!

On 4/3/2024 at 2:51 PM, Felliks said:

https://dmt-nexus.me/

These guys are really picky, careful, and mindful when it comes to DMT. If they have good experiences, go ahead.

They warned me against it.

Posted (edited)

On 4/4/2024 at 1:02 PM, Davino said:

I would rather work on this than bypassing it by mdma.

What would be my advise? Work with Malt, maybe a 15mg dose will help you to open up and release all of that. Once you feel like it take the 5meoDMT, they combine gorgeously and I bet is much safer than MDMA.

Also you don't need to go for the 5meo breakthrough, if that is generating so much anxiety, work your way up, enjoy the journey and get used to the substance. So much so that, you feel totally at ease and in surrender while breaking through. 

I'm sure @Breakingthewall can add substantial advise here

Thanks for the Info! How does Malt differ from 5MEO in that regard? Is it more gentle?

Edited by MaDoubt

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, MaDoubt said:

Thank you! Good Information but are there any risks? NONE of the guys from the DMTNexus endorsed it, on the contrary , they warned against it.

Thanks again!

They warned againstvit by the common logic that both mdma and 5 Meo are by themselves very powerful psychedelics. 5 Meo has the image of the strongest psychedelic on earth so these people think combining two powerful psychedelics would be not a good idea. Of course only in their theory, because they don't have any  personal experience with the combo.

Those who had experienced this combo tell a complete different picture. It is a great combo whit no side effects if done right.

Edited by OBEler

On 4/5/2024 at 0:42 AM, Breakingthewall said:

In the case of the op 5meo it could have an extremely positive effect. op, what you need is not something that makes it easy for you to open to infinity, but something that makes it difficult for you. You are not looking for a mystical experience but to break your barriers. An experience is just an experience, it has no great value. Reconfiguring your energy structure has a value that goes beyond what you imagine. Hit with the 5meo hammer again and again, until your fear is pulverized. Your heart will open and you will be free. It's scary, indeed, but at the end it's not so dangerous. The humans have to face our fear really, not playing. People go to wars of do very extreme things in order to follow their path on life. Nothing can be worse than stagnation, we are in a mission, and requires moving forward, evolve, face the fears. Probably there is continuity, reincarnation, evolution. Bravery is required, the other option is death 

Thanks! I was there before , just looking for ways (maybe there are none) to make the way easier. Also have done quite a bit of DMT and I know I have to face the fear, "the fear legitimizes the flash" beautiful words .

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

They warned againstvit by the common logic that both mdma and 5 Meo are by themselves very powerful psychedelics. 5 Meo has the image of the strongest psychedelic on earth so these people think combining two powerful psychedelics would be not a good idea. Of course only in their theory, because they don't have any  personal experience with the combo.

Those who had experienced this combo tell a complete different picture. It is a great combo whit no side effects if done right.

Right, that's why I asked here also. None has direct experience with the combo, so I take the advice they give with a grain of salt.

49 minutes ago, MaDoubt said:

How does Malt differ from 5MEO in that regard? Is it more gentle?

It's more gentle, feminine, energetic, soothing and the work you do in malt applies to 5meo and viceversa.

Malt will allow you to work through the resistance to opening while 5meo wants to directly blast you into that, which can cause discomfort.

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

Posted (edited)

I've tried MDMA + 5-MEO-DMT and MDMA + 5-MEO-MALT combos and never had any adverse effect from the combo.

I'm one of those people who are on the fence about mdma. Mainly, because I get handovers from it. 

I vape both 5-MEO-DMT and 5-MEO-MALT and I'm less afraid of them than of MDMA for some reason.

But that's because with vaping you can control the intensity. When people say that they have scary experiences on 5-MEO-DMT and 5-MEO-MALT, they probably mean when they go higher doses. But it's NOT necessary to go higher doses if you are not ready or don't want to.

The mysterious breakthrough shouldn't be your aim on the first or fifth try. But after you've incorporated psychedelics into your life somehow, you'll get progress in the long-term. So maybe see it as a lifestyle choice. There's a learning curve and with experience you'll understand more of what you're trying to achieve in the first place.

But that's my perspective. Certainly there are many people more experienced than myself on these forums.

Edited by maxpechura

4 hours ago, maxpechura said:

I've tried MDMA + 5-MEO-DMT and MDMA + 5-MEO-MALT combos and never had any adverse effect from the combo.

I'm one of those people who are on the fence about mdma. Mainly, because I get handovers from it. 

I vape both 5-MEO-DMT and 5-MEO-MALT and I'm less afraid of them than of MDMA for some reason.

But that's because with vaping you can control the intensity. When people say that they have scary experiences on 5-MEO-DMT and 5-MEO-MALT, they probably mean when they go higher doses. But it's NOT necessary to go higher doses if you are not ready or don't want to.

The mysterious breakthrough shouldn't be your aim on the first or fifth try. But after you've incorporated psychedelics into life somehow, you'll get progress in the long-term. So maybe see it as a lifestyle choice. There's a learning curve and with experience you'll understand more of what you're trying to achieve in the first place.

But that's my perspective. Certainly there are many people more experienced than myself on these forums.

True, what I was talking about was a full breakthrough dose (actually 2 as I could not let go after the first) which led to  full Non-Duality.

I am not really afraid of the lower doses.

5-MEO-MALT sounds interesting :)

Thanks!

On 5/4/2024 at 5:46 PM, OBEler said:

It is a very smooth transition into the light. So yes it's the same experience without fear. 

It's the same goal just the transition is smoother and not brutal 

If it’s genuinely physically safe to do this, done under the guidance of a professional to look over you and you have a good heart with no heart problems in your family line, I can’t see why doing it any other way would make sense. 

I’d imagine you feel more grounded as well upon returning from the trip. 

48 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

If it’s genuinely physically safe to do this, done under the guidance of a professional to look over you and you have a good heart with no heart problems in your family line, I can’t see why doing it any other way would make sense. 

I’d imagine you feel more grounded as well upon returning from the trip. 

You cannot do this combo frequently, that's the only issue. You need usually a break after MDMA for recovery