Yousif

does sleeping with the gf or wife of a friend or a relative puts you out of integrity

85 posts in this topic

@Yousif  Your question was whether it keeps you in integrity not if people would do it. You yourself have said its a dishonorable act, if you see yourself as an honourable person but you do it then obviously you are not in integrity. You are choosing a desire, in this case a sex act, over someone getting hurt regardless of their circumstances. It's not even about them, it's about your own integrity. 

Again do whatever you want, it's just no one will see you as a hero fir doing it

Just now, Consept said:

@Yousif  Your question was whether it keeps you in integrity not if people would do it. You yourself have said its a dishonorable act, if you see yourself as an honourable person but you do it then obviously you are not in integrity. You are choosing a desire, in this case a sex act, over someone getting hurt regardless of their circumstances. It's not even about them, it's about your own integrity. 

Again do whatever you want, it's just no one will see you as a hero fir doing it

It’s not that simple, integrity isn’t always about not having someone get hurt 

like if I am a Christian and I decide not to be a Christian, yeah that would hurt the feelings of all my Christian family and friends, but that doesn’t put me out of my integrity which is if your girl offers I will sleep with her, because I don’t really care about your feelings, the one that supposed to do obviously does not if she offered.

Spiritual truths and god gonna rip your heart out not just your feelings, doesn’t mean that god is out of integrity or isn’t honorable.

In fact it’s gonna annihilate you completely, still doesn’t mean that god isn’t honorable.

Posted (edited)

@Consept Again you’re looking at it form the side of society and culture, not the side of truth, the truth is I don’t have to care about your feelings, and that doesn’t put me out of my integrity or dishonor me, society might look at that way, but that’s their bias, and their bias is grounded in nothing.

this is exactly why enlighten masters and awakened people prefer to be alone or go live in a cave, their ideas and truth’s do not necessarily fit in well with society.

Edited by Yousif

On 4/1/2024 at 3:45 PM, Yousif said:

does sleeping with the gf or wife of a friend or a relative puts you out of integrity ???

No, because I acknowledge that the wife has polygamous tendencies. Fucking her fulfills her polygamous, sexual desire. I'm doing something good. :D

But if I don't want to hurt my friend, then I will not fuck her wife. It doesn't mean I acknowledge the monogamous relationship between my friend and his wife to be pure and true. Obviously, it's not. That's why her wife wants to be fucked by me. But if I prioritize NOT hurting my friend because of his dumb monogamous ideals, I will not fuck her wife.

I acknowledge that it doesn't really matter whether I fuck his wife or not because the wife is already cheating. If I don't do it, another man will. My friend's monogamous relationship has already failed just by the wife's intention and desire to be fucked by me. And what's more, my friend is probably also cheating. He might not have fucked another man's wife, but only because he's not capable of sexually attracting a woman or he's too afraid to get caught. But his soul has already cheated. If presented the opportunity to fuck a very beautiful girl and get away with it, it's essentially 100% sure my friend would go for it. I don't condemn my friend nor his wife because I know most humans are naturally polygamous. They're just too dumb or pretentious (or both) to acknowledge and implement it.

I also acknowledge that my friend and his wife has been essentially divorced. Yes, legally married, but essentially divorced. Many couples live together in 1 house, but the romantic spark has been gone. Of course, the sex has also been gone for years xD. In Japan, this is true for almost all marriages; a phenomenon which is well-documented. Sexless marriages are one of the primary reasons infidelities is prevalent in Japan.

The essence of marriage or any romantic relationship is the romantic spark(includes sex). NO ROMANTIC SPARK = NO ROMANCE. Yes, they might get along well, but they're NOT in a romantic relationship; they're simply very good friends cohabiting. And if I fuck his wife, I'm doing something very favorable to his wife. And my friend should feel grateful to me for doing what he's supposed to do but doesn't or can't.   

I still have many things to say about this situation, but I choose to stop here.

1 minute ago, jimwell said:

But if I don't want to hurt my friend, then I will not fuck her wife

I’m cold, I don’t care about nobody’s feelings, unless I rape her you can’t tell me shit. 

you can cry yourself to sleep after I have your girl to myself. 

my integrity and dishonor isn’t diminished just because you got hurt, fuck your feelings. 

6 minutes ago, Yousif said:

the truth is I don’t have to care about your feelings, and that doesn’t put me out of my integrity or dishonor me

On the relative human level, and this is just my opinion, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT PUTS YOU OUT OF INTEGRITY. Why I say this is because if you were to live on an island all by yourself (this is just for the sake of making my point), with no one around and you were self-sufficient and needed no one to help you survive and could make it all there alone by yourself, you wouldn't need to be of integrity, you wouldn't even worry about things like that. The only reason that it is such a thing is because IT'S IN RELATION TO OTHERS. So yeah, not caring about other's feelings is the exact thing that would make you less integrous.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

1 minute ago, Yousif said:

I’m cold, I don’t care about nobody’s feelings, unless I rape her you can’t tell me shit. 

my integrity and dishonor isn’t diminished just because you got hurt, fuck your feelings. 

xD You're selfish as fuck!

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, jimwell said:

xD You're selfish as fuck!

Or the opposite, I’m freeing him from his attachment,, I’M DOING GODS WORK HERE. xD

Edited by Yousif

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

On the relative human level, and this is just my opinion, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT PUTS YOU OUT OF INTEGRITY. Why I say this is because if you were to live on an island all by yourself (this is just for the sake of making my point), with no one around and you were self-sufficient and needed no one to help you survive and could make it all there alone by yourself, you wouldn't need to be of integrity, you wouldn't even worry about things like that. The only reason that it is such a thing is because IT'S IN RELATION TO OTHERS. So yeah, not caring about other's feelings is the exact thing that would make you less integrous.

I have integrity to the extent that I won’t rape your girl, but if she is willing, I’m not the one going behind someone’s back, don’t get it twisted.

8 minutes ago, jimwell said:

I acknowledge that it doesn't really matter whether I fuck his wife or not because the wife is already cheating. If I don't do it, another man will.

This is the most ridiculous argument I have ever heard in regards to this topic. This is like saying, it doesn't matter if I go rob a bank or not, because if it's not me, someone else will. Insert any crime, violation, misdemeanor, hurtful act, lie, I mean the list goes on in place of robbing a bank and it's like saying the same thing. Somebody else said it in this thread too, so its not just you, but it's such a ridiculous position to claim and justify.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

5 minutes ago, Yousif said:

This is my point though, you value having sex over others feelings or friendship or whatever, which is fine you can do that but obviously people will react to you in a certain way. 

If we were still in tribes and you didn't give a fuck about your fellow tribesmen, chances are they would see you as dishonorable and kick you out of the tribe if not worse. 

Also if we're talking about your own personal integrity you can make up whatever justifications you want, murderers do it, rapists do it etc but just because you do it, doesn't mean you are honourable. It just goes to what you value, as you don't value others feelings I don't see how you can say that's honourable in the same breath. 

I have integrity to the extent that I won’t rape your girl, but if she is willing, I’m not the one going behind someone’s back, don’t get it twisted.

No you got it twisted. If you understood my post you wouldn't say don't get it twisted. Why are you being of integrity if you're the only one on the fucking planet. Being of integrity is in relation to others and that means to care about other's feelings in the process. I'm not saying we need to or we should, just if we're talking about integrity. Makes no sense to be of integrity by your own selfish standards, that's not being of integrity.

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

This is the most ridiculous argument I have ever heard in regards to this topic. This is like saying, it doesn't matter if I go rob a bank or not, because if it's not me, someone else will. Insert any crime, violation, misdemeanor, hurtful act, lie, I mean the list goes on in place of robbing a bank and it's like saying the same thing. Somebody else said it in this thread too, so its not just you, but it's such a ridiculous position to claim and justify.

This is not a good painted picture, the bank is not willing to get robbed, if you rob a bank that’s like rape.

1 minute ago, Consept said:

as you don't value others feelings I don't see how you can say that's honourable in the same breath.

THIS IS MY POINT. 

This is not a good painted picture, the bank is not willing to get robbed, if you rob a bank that’s like rape.

Oh my, no sense being in this discussion, with this kind of thinking.

1 minute ago, Consept said:

This is my point though, you value having sex over others feelings or friendship or whatever, which is fine you can do that but obviously people will react to you in a certain way. 

If we were still in tribes and you didn't give a fuck about your fellow tribesmen, chances are they would see you as dishonorable and kick you out of the tribe if not worse. 

Also if we're talking about your own personal integrity you can make up whatever justifications you want, murderers do it, rapists do it etc but just because you do it, doesn't mean you are honourable. It just goes to what you value, as you don't value others feelings I don't see how you can say that's honourable in the same breath. 

I do value friendship over sex, but I don’t value your feelings over my needs and wants.

again rape and murder that’s dishonorable and out you out of integrity, and really by integrity I mean integrity for the truth and love, not integrity by the definition of society that says I’m supposed to cuddle your feelings,

a lot of people USE THEIR FEELINGS, to manipulate you, which is why I don’t care about people’s feelings 

if I decide to do spirituality, GUESS WHAT, all of society’s feelings will get hurt, doesn’t mean I should care or that I’m in the wrong.

If you are unwilling to hurt society’s feelings and how they see things, you will never awaken.