Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abhijeeth

Alpha Male

17 posts in this topic

How does an alpha male start a conversation with a girl that gives him a huge advantage?

Could you guys be really specific. Please give me practical examples too!!! Cheer

You can't go and start a conversation like an alpha if you aren't truly one. Every word that comes out from an alpha is authentic. 

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

Alpha males don't start conversation. They are like magnet. In any new environment at least two girls fall in love with them in couple of weeks. Their aura activates abdomen chakra in women.

They have animal like body features and behaviours.

Edited by Sarper

Don't try to be some kind of an "alpha male". You will only attract fake girls and you will have a fake relationship and fake life. And that feels horrible. Develop yourself and have a real relationship.

@Dhana Choko Yea, a so called 'alpha male' probably don't call himself an alpha. He's just himself...^_^

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

Guys.... Let me be clear... Anyone can become an alpha male.

They have to embrace the traits of an alpha male.

As one develops these traits step by step , he won't lose his authentic self.

You will develop , but without losing Authenticity

LONG STORY SHORT : Stop posting your opinions and tell me how a masculine man talks to a girl.

No harm. Cheers

@Abhijeeth

hahahahah

What includes in Alpha Male

• He is congruent, always
  • He keeps good eye contact with the girl
  • He has a voice of confidence
  • He keeps a good Body pousture
  • He is funny
  • He is independent whether he gets the girl or not
  • When he approaches woman that he likes, he goes there and says what ever is on hes mind
  • He is always positive. If the girl goes away from him or does not like him for what ever reason, he will think "I am to awsome for this chick anyways, she could never had handled me"
  • He is always giving value, never taking
  • He loves sex, and he know that girls also love sex
  • It is easy for him to talk about sex with girls
  • He assumes that he is the alpha male
  • He assumes that girls like him
  • He assumes that he is the real deal

There are many different perspectives on how a real Alpha man should act and behave as an individual among other peasants.

What characteristics does one need to become a true Alpha ?

22 hours ago, Zephyr said:

You can't go and start a conversation like an alpha if you aren't truly one. Every word that comes out from an alpha is authentic. 

Your words felt ALPHA

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

If you really want to become an alpha male you first have to get your "inner game" fixed! 
You cant "fake" being alpha by just working, on your vocal tonality before developing some basic core traits!

Core confidence, high self esteem and entitlement are the fundament of every alpha male. 
Most people, especially if you had some bad reference experiences in your childhood or teenage years, have problems with this basic principles - so this is what you should focus on first before going further in the process. IF you think you are the shit and go through life with this feeling that nothing can stop you, a lot of what people perceive as alpha will ensue. Your body language will be better, your expressivness will be different - people in general will react differently to you. Of coruse this is not the whole deal and there is a lot to work on afterwards - but this is the core and fixing this is inevitable. 

After that you can go further and work on everything else mentioned in this thread.

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Just be an emotionally healthy and well-developed person without fear of approach. I'm certain David Bowie never had a problem attracting women, and he isn't a typical alpha-type... he was just awesome. Be you. No apologies. That's alpha.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Man fuck that alpha beta shit, it's neurotic. If you are thinkning Alpha means the highest pinacle of yourself, then it makes sense, but truly is possible to ever reach that pinacle?

Kinda depends of what your definition of alpha is.

Still,

I think if you feel a desire to be alpha, you should defiantly start cultivating these traits. 

Every boy eventually become a man if the work is put in. ;) 

Weightlifting is of course a helpful resource to get some body mass as well as fuelling the testosterone. 

Martial arts is great.

I personally do Krav Maga, it's a martial art, and I feel it is very beneficial, especially for my mental health.

And for the record,

Fuck the people that tell you what to do, that pretends to know the one and only right way for everyone.

There is nothing wrong in being alpha.

Nothing wrong in being beta. 

We are different.

Just try to maximize the freaking happiness while you're here :) 

Edited by Simon Zackrisson

Endless nuance