royce

The IDF War Crimes Are a Perfect Reflection of Israeli Society

178 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@zazen Thats why the ratio of killed is only 1 to 1.5. Because Israel kills so indiscriminantly due to the evil Lavender system! 🪴🫐

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, royce said:

“Whenever I hear the Word Nazism from Israeli , a Palestinian touches his neck "

The 2 million Palestinians who live here in Israeli cities (20% of pop) are quite ok with us.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

36 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

The brain can invent whatever it want. From unrational anxiety scenarios to unrational beliefs about a hated nation

The AI claims i said IF true.

The ratios are factual, not much to discuss there. 

30 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Thats why the ratio of killed is only 1 to 1.5. Because Israel kills so indiscriminantly due to the evil Lavender system

Would you consider a family living in the same building a hamas official lives as also Hamas? 
If out of 30.000 you have 25.000 women and childreen (according to the us minister of defense). Then a lot of women and kids are Hamas according to Israeli logic.

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi I know you wish this was Israel's logic. 

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Would you consider a family living in the same building a hamas official lives as also Hamas? 
If out of 30.000 you have 25.000 women and childreen (according to the us minister of defense). Then a lot of women and kids are Hamas according to Israeli logic.

the israel logic  : If out of 30.000 you have 25.000 women and children you kill 35.000 and lie about it Everywhere . and i'm not Exaggerating here ;)

Edited by royce

Posted (edited)

51 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@zazen Thats why the ratio of killed is only 1 to 1.5. Because Israel kills so indiscriminantly due to the evil Lavender system! 🪴🫐

What is the evidence this is the ratio? If it is true Hamas should basically be defeated by now (they only had 30K members, assuming per every one killed they injure or arrest at least one), yet they are still fighting.

IDF leaked that they are counting anyone killed in “kill zones” as Hamas, they don’t know for sure if they are truly hamas.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2024-03-31/ty-article-magazine/.premium/israel-created-kill-zones-in-gaza-anyone-who-crosses-into-them-is-shot/0000018e-946c-d4de-afee-f46da9ee0000

Edited by Raze

Posted (edited)

@Raze I don't know how much it changes the proportions even after this article and again it depends greatly on your assumptioms of how flexible or rigid the policy in those kill zones is. We are human beings not machines. And also how many civilians really enter those zones.

Even if hamas will have only 1000 terrorists left it will fight to survive and go in and out his relatively protected tunnel city.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

We are human beings not machines

So are Hamas. There are hurt people behind them, people lost their loved ones in ways the spoiled IDF staff that never faced hardships in their lives can never understand.

Since you put so much mental effort into empathizing with the IDF, it would be good to also see things from your average Hamas fighter pov.

Not the billionaire corrupt leaders that use people as human shields.

They are scum of the earth and should be hanged.

Just your typical 17 year old Hamas fighter, these people I cannot help but feel empathy for.

I guess Leo was right when he said "Green feels compassion and empathy for Red (Where I would put Hamas)" but viewing Blue as heartless and lacking compassion (Where I would put the current IDF in Gaza personally).

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, royce said:

This is so untrue , check this interview 

https://www.israelhayom.com/2024/03/25/trump-to-israel-hayom-only-a-fool-would-have-not-acted-like-israel-on-oct-7/

worse for NATO , Worse for China , better for Russia , but it will be the same or worse for Palestinians  ,

(AIPAC ) will make the life of Any president in USA Miserable if he will even think  to do something like that , put your self in his shoes , why will you he do that ?

>>> have a possibility with Trump to get Israel back on its knees

You are quoting the wrong person at the start, they were Bobby's words I was replying to, mixed with my own, as a result I am not sure who your question is directed to.

I'll guess:

Will Trump drop out of NATO? I don't think it will be as dramatic as that, he's said he wants to get out of NATO. I think it'd be more a case of pulling back from NATO gradually in alignment with the authoritarian powers. That's what his policies are isolationism, that's what his base wants. He is much more sympathetic to Putin, and Russia as a whole. I think we agree there.

That's why in Europe we are making plans to fund Ukraine and fight Russia if they lose without America's help. I hope that moment doesn't come but it seems likely with how badly Biden is handling his own voting base, and the war in Palestine. 

My point was the opposite to what you are making on Israel, I said Trump would be more PRO giving them weapons and assistance, and the likelihood of a regional war would increase as a result.

Edited by BlueOak

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi You used the right word there which is IF true it would be damning for Israel.

Here’s the link to the article for easy access whoever wants to read it: https://www.972mag.com/lavender-ai-israeli-army-gaza/

It’s quite long and in depth. It’s from an independent Israeli magazine and not Al Jazeera so that excuse can’t be used lol.

@Nivsch Could it explain the 7 aid workers deaths - how is it that in a de-conflicted safe zone they were struck? And not only once but three times as they were running from the previous strikes? Did the AI malfunction or was it a IDF soldier overlooking this?  

The point is that the blame can’t be put on the AI similar to how a lot of Zionists scapegoat Benjamin Netenyahu for the cause of all the barbarity. Theres clearly a systemic issue of dehumanisation towards Palestinians among the society that shows itself in the countless videos the world has seen - a relatively high number for such a small population.

The AI also isn’t doing all of this on its own - the inputs and data have been put in by humans (IDF). If they can accept 20 civilian deaths for 1 junior commander and 100 for a senior Hamas official that says all you need to know and debunks this ‘humane’ ratio claim. It may hurt Israelis to become aware of such things and they may be in denial of their ‘developed’ society being capable of such things but this is where humility and courage to face unsettling truths is important - though you have been coming on the forum daily to read criticism of your country which shows your good faith and strength to be open to truth - even when forum members have been rude to you, I respect that.

But even if we take the death toll out of it - simply displacing almost 2 million people and destroying their homes for nothing to return to and then starving them is by itself appalling. Even injuring 70’000 who have limited or no access to proper care and who are being treated/amputated without anaesthesia is horrific. Yet a lot of Zionists attempt to justify this in their bloodthirsty hunt for Hamas and as a pressure tactic to make Hamas give up. They cry over 134 hostages (that they rain down 2000lb dumb dumbs on) yet hold over a million women and children hostage by their starving stomachs to pressure Hamas - any honest human with a heart can see this as simply wrong.

Edited by zazen

Posted (edited)

@BlueOak aaaa okey )))))) my bad

and Thank you very much for the article 

Edited by royce

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, zazen said:

Did the AI malfunction or was it a IDF soldier overlooking this?

I Don't know.

2 hours ago, zazen said:

Theres clearly a systemic issue of dehumanisation towards Palestinians among the society

Of course there will be a dehumanization after 30 years of terror and civilians dancing to that with candies in the street.

2 hours ago, zazen said:

It may hurt Israelis to become aware of such things and they may be in denial of their ‘developed’ society

This is just an hypocricy becasue we all know any other western military would react the same (and I bet most likely more harsh), when only Israel is being checked with a magnifying glass for every detail for complex spiritual reasons that are not at all only the raw outcome in the field.

2 hours ago, zazen said:

simply displacing almost 2 million people and destroying their homes for nothing

Yes this went too far for sure, but this is the final explosion after 30 years of accumulated frustration and trauma and countless operations cost the country by hugh efforts and countless attempts to make peace negotiations and make Gazans more moderate with work permissios in Israel and all of that lead to even more terror.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Yes this went too far for sure, but this is the final explosion after 30 years of accumulated frustration and trauma and countless operations cost the country by hugh efforts and countless attempts to make peace negotiations and make Gazans more moderate with work permissios in Israel and all of that lead to even more terror.

I mean you can say the same for the October 7th attack. It was mainly caused by bad Israeli policies.

If you justify the brutality going on there by "final explosion after 30 years", we can also say Hamas brutality was the "final explosion after 75 years".

Palestinians have suffered far more from this stupid conflict than Israelis have overall.

21 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

This is just an hypocricy and an abuse becasue we all know any other western military would react the same (and I bet most likely more harsh)

Can you give me some historical examples as proof? What makes you think this?

A historical example is Ireland with the UK and UK did not do anything like this even after Ireland bombed it.

Also we have Spain with EPA terrorism.

Even the USA did not go as far when they invaded Afghanistan in 2001. I checked and 10 times less civilians were killed out of a much bigger population (1500-2000 civilians dead compared to like 20-30.000 here). And they did admit that even that was going too far.

Edited by Karmadhi

1 hour ago, zazen said:

You used the right word there which is IF true it would be damning for Israel.

Here’s the link to the article for easy access whoever wants to read it: https://www.972mag.com/lavender-ai-israeli-army-gaza/

It’s quite long and in depth. It’s from an independent Israeli magazine and not Al Jazeera so that excuse can’t be used lol.

This all makes rational sense and it ties up a lot of how the death toll especially civilian is so huge.

But it is so sick and evil I choose not to believe it.

An advanced society cannot do this, at least I want to believe so.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

October 7th attack. It was mainly caused by bad Israeli policies.

The settlements are perhaps an accelerating factor I don't like at all, but I think it is a one parameter out of more that aren't connected to Israel policy and have deeper theological rootes, along with a way of sense making and meaning of life that lower stages in the spiral appeal to that are very different than what westerners think and grasp.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

The settlements are perhaps an accelerating factor I don't like at all, but I think it is a one parameter out of more that aren't connected to Israel policy and have deeper theological rootes, and also have to do with the sense making and meaning of life that lower stages in the spiral get from that are very different than what westerners think and grasp.

Dont you think the 1500  civilians including 500 kids killed in 2014, 1000 civilians killed in 2008, countless other killings all the other years are a factor?

Perhaps what you say is also a factor but you cannot discount this.

In 2014 alone Israel killed I think 2 times more civilians than Hamas did on October 7th. That alone is enough fuel for them to want to carry out that attack. Why do you ignore it?

'The world stands disgraced' - Israeli shelling of school kills at least 15 | Benjamin Netanyahu | The Guardian

https://blackfriday.amnesty.org/

You expect Gazans  not to hate Israel to death after such atrocities? Seriously?

One of the many war crimes commited during 2014 by the IDF. And in 2014 although rockets  were launched from Gaza to Israel, almost no Israeli civilians were killed. No "Hamas killed 1200 of us" excuse.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

@Karmadhi The 2nd intifada (2000-2005) was "fueled" by a decade long of four different agreements (Oslo 1993, Oslo B 1995, Hebron 1997, Y 1998) betweem Israelis and Palestinians accompanied by Palestinian terror activities within Israel between them.

Edited by Nivsch

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

The 2nd intifada (2000-2005) was "fueled" by a decade long of four different agreements (Oslo 1993, Oslo B 1995, Hebron 1997, Y 1998) betweem Israelis and Palestinians accompanied by Palestinian terror activities within Israel between them.

That was indeed wrong.

I am talking about the fact that Israelis claim their vengence in Gaza is understandable because they lost 800 civilians on the terrorist attack by Hamas but for some reason they find the Hamas attack "unprovoked" even though Israel killed 3-4 times more civilians in Gaza before that attack throughout the years (mostly 2008 and especially 2014). 

Do you see my point?

What it boils down to is that Israelis expect Palestinians to suck it up when their civilians get killed but when Palestine does the same back, they loose their shit and get mad. Double standards at its finest.

And during the second intefata I think 3 times more Palestinians were killed so its not just attacks on Israel. But again that was indeed wrong.

Edited by Karmadhi

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

SJWs care about much more significant things, including genocide.

To be honest I am currently going through a journey into green (I was quite orange when I started watching your videos) so probably you are right.

Give me a few years to burn through the SJW karma.

:ph34r:

Note: Are you lowkey agreeing now that what Israel is doing in Gaza is becoming a genocide or did I misunderstand you?

Edited by Karmadhi