Dodo

Powerful dream, As real as reality (was Razard Right?)

36 posts in this topic

Added the Was Razard right for "clickbait" shock value, as I had many arguments with him in the past, me saying reality is not a dream and him saying it is a dream :D

I've never had a more real dream in my life. And ive had many dreams both lucid and not. 

The night before I was in a perfect copy of one room in my apartment in Bulgaria, everything to small detail, i look is this there? Its there. And not like in normal dreams to change when i look away and look back. Everything was so ordinary.

I didnt know im dreaming but I had a strong inkling, because i havent been in my apartment for a long time. I started to test the environment by interacting with it. 

I was fully aware within that dream, i was elaborately deciding, not just unconscious choosing what to interact with. 

I decided to pick up one cushion, and there it was, the first bug, as I picked it up, another one appeared in its place, but the feeling of picking it up was so real, so I did it again and again and even tho new cushions were spawning, that dream felt just as real as reality and I did not want to wake up from it. 

Makes me question, is Razard right that reality is a dream? Just a very elaborate dream, but so lucid and "realistic", i really dont think i want to wake up from it (unless it turns to nightmare).

I found myself the next day exploring reality as that type of ultra real dream and started picking up things and interacting with objects i would just skip past before. I look at my environment and how rich it is with objects. Its amazing, i picked up some litter as a result of that and stared into and payed attention to what reality has to show me, while I can. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

There is no difference between your night time dreams and what you call reality. Who knows eventually you may discover this before your human body's demise.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

There is no difference between your night time dreams and what you call reality. Who knows eventually you may discover this before your human body's demise.

Well there surely is a difference, as I mentioned in the dream it lacks consistency, even tho it was incredibly realistic, it still spawned  a new cushion when i picked it up. Cant do that in waking. I am willing to accept that reality is a dream of higher order than dreams at night, perhaps the dream of God rather than dream of Human. I can never go to the conclusion "same as dream" because its simply not! 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

10 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Well there surely is a difference, as I mentioned in the dream it lacks consistency, even tho it was incredibly realistic, it still spawned  a new cushion when i picked it up. Cant do that in waking. I am willing to accept that reality is a dream of higher order than dreams at night, perhaps the dream of God rather than dream of Human. I can never go to the conclusion "same as dream" because its simply not! 

Why not?

just because you perceive “lack of consistency” doesn’t mean that the “structure” is different. But even so, what makes you think that inconsistency is impossible in “real life”?

Posted (edited)

@Dodo you had a real out of body experience  this differs from lucid dreaming in it's realness.

It looks like this real world just a bit more glitchy and like on LSD so if you look close enough Things start moving

Your consciousness switches lightening off so you see everything but no shadows or light soucesm too difficult to compute

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, DJ Comaschi said:

Why not?

just because you perceive “lack of consistency” doesn’t mean that the “structure” is different. But even so, what makes you think that inconsistency is impossible in “real life”?

I just never lifted something for it to magically regenerate the same place while still holding the other thing. You can try to break reality but im still waiting for a video of you walking through walls, which you can easily do in a dream. Ofcourse, I once wanted to take a video of myself jumping insanely high during one dream, but my phone battery was conveniently dead. I love the subconscious, thinks of everything. I really wanted to record it and show everyone, because I believed the dream was reality 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

@Dodo you had a real out of body experience  this differs from lucid dreaming in it's realness.

It looks like this real world just a bit more glitchy and like on LSD so if you look close enough Things start moving

Your consciousness switches lightening off so you see everything but no shadows or light soucesm too difficult to compute

interesting take, it definitely didnt feel like a normal dream and I was super aware within it, but cant really say I was "out of my body" because in that room it was me, with my usual body sensation and interacting with my hands and body, I wasnt a ghost, otherwise I cant pick up stuff, right? I was there in same body feeling as I have now and could do the things I can do now, as far as I can recall.  

I didnt feel like I can do anything extraordinary like flying, but the ordinary things in that dream were the extraordinary, it was amazing because it wasnt some crazy thing, it was just the beauty of an old place I know and love from my childhood days. 

I can imagine meeting my long gone father that way, it would be something else. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 hours ago, Dodo said:

I just never lifted something for it to magically regenerate the same place while still holding the other thing. You can try to break reality but im still waiting for a video of you walking through walls, which you can easily do in a dream. Ofcourse, I once wanted to take a video of myself jumping insanely high during one dream, but my phone battery was conveniently dead. I love the subconscious, thinks of everything. I really wanted to record it and show everyone, because I believed the dream was reality 

What if tonight you go to sleep and dream. But in this dream you can’t walk through a wall, you can’t fly, there’s no magic etc.

you see what I’m saying?

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

interesting take, it definitely didnt feel like a normal dream and I was super aware within it, but cant really say I was "out of my body" because in that room it was me, with my usual body sensation and interacting with my hands and body, I wasnt a ghost, otherwise I cant pick up stuff, right? I was there in same body feeling as I have now and could do the things I can do now, as far as I can recall.  

I didnt feel like I can do anything extraordinary like flying, but the ordinary things in that dream were the extraordinary, it was amazing because it wasnt some crazy thing, it was just the beauty of an old place I know and love from my childhood days. 

I can imagine meeting my long gone father that way, it would be something else. 

What in your fantasy you think an out of body experience is?

You were not in this reality there right? So you were out of this body there.

No you are not a ghost. You can interact with things normally. It's like this real world. You can even cook food (but it gets glitchy). That's an classical out of body experience.

I could not walk through walls in an out of body experience but I know it's possible.

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, Dodo said:

All differences are imaginary, that's what life is....imaginary differences. Every dream you have ever had is just a bunch of differences interacting with itself. When you don't have a dream....there is a blank. That blank...is mind. That blank....is what you are. Anything perceived is a dream. When you go to sleep at night...you are just a dream character sleeping inside of a dream. You are always dreaming.....even deep sleep the absence of a dream...is itself a dream.

You are an eternal infinite dreamer, that creates powerfully realistic virtual multidimensional spaces and characters that interact within them. You identify as one of those characters and create an online username called Dodo and log into the website your mind created called Actualized.org and pretend to be having a conversation with an other called Razard86.

It's all...a dream...nothing but dream stuff and at the end of your human life....it will disappear the same way your night time dreams disappear. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Sounds like obe. Not that you leave your body. Your entire reality dissolves as you go to sleep and your mind creates an entirely new one including a body to experience through. Remaining focused and aware while transitioning from one to the other and back is the hard part. Until I managed that, I didn’t confirm it to myself. If you practice original spirituality ( that from before the secularisation of religion) you dis-identify with everything in the physical universe including the body and work backwards till you find the still point or that which you truly are. Once you have that realisation you can actualise and are no longer bound to keep getting stuck in limited physical existence. If you get to grips with knowing it you can explore any reality your mind is capable of creating. It’s a good practice to get on top of your fears and emotions as any thought or imagination in those less rigid realities will manifest very quickly. If you are not aware that you are doing it, you can end up creating absolute hell for yourself. 

Posted (edited)

On 3/27/2024 at 3:02 AM, Dodo said:

Added the Was Razard right for "clickbait" shock value, as I had many arguments with him in the past, me saying reality is not a dream and him saying it is a dream :D

I've never had a more real dream in my life. And ive had many dreams both lucid and not. 

The night before I was in a perfect copy of one room in my apartment in Bulgaria, everything to small detail, i look is this there? Its there. And not like in normal dreams to change when i look away and look back. Everything was so ordinary.

I didnt know im dreaming but I had a strong inkling, because i havent been in my apartment for a long time. I started to test the environment by interacting with it. 

I was fully aware within that dream, i was elaborately deciding, not just unconscious choosing what to interact with. 

I decided to pick up one cushion, and there it was, the first bug, as I picked it up, another one appeared in its place, but the feeling of picking it up was so real, so I did it again and again and even tho new cushions were spawning, that dream felt just as real as reality and I did not want to wake up from it. 

Makes me question, is Razard right that reality is a dream? Just a very elaborate dream, but so lucid and "realistic", i really dont think i want to wake up from it (unless it turns to nightmare).

I found myself the next day exploring reality as that type of ultra real dream and started picking up things and interacting with objects i would just skip past before. I look at my environment and how rich it is with objects. Its amazing, i picked up some litter as a result of that and stared into and payed attention to what reality has to show me, while I can. 

I welcome our latest idealist to the group!  Welcome @Dodo to idealism! :)

You will enjoy life so much more now that you are open to life being imagination.   It's just so much better now 😌☺️😩

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Posted (edited)

On 27/03/2024 at 2:09 PM, OBEler said:

What in your fantasy you think an out of body experience is?

You were not in this reality there right? So you were out of this body there.

No you are not a ghost. You can interact with things normally. It's like this real world. You can even cook food (but it gets glitchy). That's an classical out of body experience.

I could not walk through walls in an out of body experience but I know it's possible.

Ive had a different experience from long ago which i consider out of body. I was doing some crown chakra meditation, long story short i ended up floating above my body and looked down on it from the ceiling and i didnt have a body, I was like "empty nothingness observer" probably awareness.

I was there in the dream, me, awareness, I definitely was there, otherwise i wasnt gonna know it, but yes, my phisical body was not there, but then again, the physical body is just a bunch of sensations and visuals within awareness, just like it was in the dream. But as I say, in reality, the body is more consistent. If I looked at my hand front and back during that dream it was going to bug out, just like with lifting the cushion.

Hands are very hard to create by the subconscious, its one of the ways Charlie Morley explains in his book "Dreams of Awakening" how to check if you're dreaming. You have to regularly do it in waking if you want to do it during a dream and then you will realise you're dreaming when your hand turns to elephant trunk or gets fins, or something else random when you flip it a few times. (These are examples of hands that ive had during some lucid dreams after such checks. Ive never a single time had a consistent hand during a dream)

I do believe reality is spiritual rather than physical, but again, I cant say there is no difference between dream at night and this reality "dream" even tho they have similarities. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

22 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Ive had a different experience from long ago which i consider out of body. I was doing some crown chakra meditation, long story short i ended up floating above my body and looked down on it from the ceiling and i didnt have a body, I was like "empty nothingness observer" probably awareness.

I was there in the dream, me, awareness, I definitely was there, otherwise i wasnt gonna know it, but yes, my phisical body was not there, but then again, the physical body is just a bunch of sensations and visuals within awareness, just like it was in the dream. But as I say, in reality, the body is more consistent. If I looked at my hand front and back during that dream it was going to bug out, just like with lifting the cushion.

Hands are very hard to create by the subconscious, its one of the ways Charlie Morley explains in his book "Dreams of Awakening" how to check if you're dreaming. You have to regularly do it in waking if you want to do it during a dream and then you will realise you're dreaming when your hand turns to elephant trunk or gets fins, or something else random when you flip it a few times. (These are examples of hands that ive had during some lucid dreams after such checks. Ive never a single time had a consistent hand during a dream)

I do believe reality is spiritual rather than physical, but again, I cant say there is no difference between dream at night and this reality "dream" even tho they have similarities. 

You're right they are different- the waking dream allows you to feel and use all of your senses.  It is consistent and clear.  But I have had dreams at night that come eerily close to that like you did.   It just goes to show how real a dream can feel- thus indistinguishable from a "physical reality".   Thus there being no difference between a dream and reality itself. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

You're right they are different- the waking dream allows you to feel and use all of your senses.  It is consistent and clear.  But I have had dreams at night that come eerily close to that like you did.   It just goes to show how real a dream can feel- thus indistinguishable from a "physical reality".   Thus there being no difference between a dream and reality itself. 

I believe thats painting with a very broad brush. 

How real a dream can feal vs how real reality always feels

I cant say waking is dream, but I can say that both these two states ( and the third state deep sleep), happen within me, and it is this me that is the only verifiably real thing, and its neither the dream nor the waking. Perhaps dreams are just the shadows of reality, or a lower dimension reality. 

I certainly dont know, all I can ever know for sure is myself.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 3/28/2024 at 9:11 PM, Dodo said:

I believe thats painting with a very broad brush. 

How real a dream can feal vs how real reality always feels

I cant say waking is dream, but I can say that both these two states ( and the third state deep sleep), happen within me, and it is this me that is the only verifiably real thing, and its neither the dream nor the waking. Perhaps dreams are just the shadows of reality, or a lower dimension reality. 

I certainly dont know, all I can ever know for sure is myself.

You just haven't experienced the boundary between a dream and what you call life dissolving. The evidence is always there you just don't want to open your mind and see it. 

On 30/03/2024 at 2:06 PM, Razard86 said:

You just haven't experienced the boundary between a dream and what you call life dissolving. The evidence is always there you just don't want to open your mind and see it. 

What evidence bro :D Waking and dreaming are different states of consciousness, how do you dissolve boundary between ice and vapour, they are completely different states with different properties. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

58 minutes ago, Dodo said:

What evidence bro :D Waking and dreaming are different states of consciousness, how do you dissolve boundary between ice and vapour, they are completely different states with different properties. 

You dissolve it by investigating different states of consciousness. That's the point. What you don't understand is if boundaries actually truly existed. You literally couldn't have time, space, or change of any kind and thus you couldn't have reality. Until you understand THAT, you don't know anything at all.

Reality is made of non-existence. Wrap your head around that. 

Edited by Razard86

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You dissolve it by investigating different states of consciousness. That's the point. What you don't understand is if boundaries actually truly existed. You literally couldn't have time, space, or change of any kind and thus you couldn't have reality. Until you understand THAT, you don't know anything at all.

Reality is made of non-existence. Wrap your head around that. 

Boundary vs non-boundary is still a distinction and is irrelevant.

Reality is made of existence and non-existence, no point equating existence and non-existing without differentiating them,

of course, you can equate them, at least find alternative words for states otherwise people will go lunatics.