Vajra

Realizing Reality

73 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Phil King said:

in my opinion this is a stupid statement because to God, there are no distinctions of individuals. 

Ok, so you are saying God cannot distinguish individuals.

Humans can, humans have that ability.

God doesn't.

Therefore humans have an ability that God doesn't.

Possible... why not, but then God is something limited and conditioned under that kind of a description.

Correct?

Edited by Vajra

Posted (edited)

Maybe to tell a difference between someone stupid and someone wise, you need to be wise also. 

To tell the difference between someone pure and someone full of ego, you'd need to be pure yourself. 

To tell a difference between Aware person and unconscious one, you'd have to be one yourself. 

Maybe that's the answer. 

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Just now, Salvijus said:

Maybe to tell a difference between someone stupid and someone wise, you need to be wise also. 

To tell the difference between someone pure and someone full of ego, you'd need to be pure yourself. 

To tell a difference between Aware person and ignorant one, you'd have to be one yourself. 

Maybe that's the answer. 

Ok.

You are saying a God-Realized person can only communicate completely that they are God-Realized to another God-Realized individual.

Might be!

:) 

12 minutes ago, Vajra said:

a) How do you know that? Maybe you simply didn't find a way yet. Maybe there is one.

You are more than welcome to try. 

12 minutes ago, Vajra said:

b) Why not care? When you know, you can relate to these people more accurately. It's good to know whether a person is a man or a woman. It's important. Just in the same way, It might be relevant to know whether someone is actually God-Realized, or is only saying that.

I agree that it's relevant for practical purposes. But the thing about God-Realization is that it transcends many of these practical concerns.

1 minute ago, Phil King said:

@Vajra hmmm it seems we are running into paradox and the limits of communication. 

Yeah, cummunication has become a theme in the last couple posts...

<3 

1 minute ago, aurum said:

You are more than welcome to try. 

I agree that it's relevant for practical purposes. But the thing about God-Realization is that it transcends many of these practical concerns.

🙏

2 minutes ago, Vajra said:

Ok.

You are saying a God-Realized person can only communicate completely that they are God-Realized to another God-Realized individual.

Might be!

:) 

God realized one doesn't have to do anything really. Every atom in his body is singing peace and love and wisdom even if he does nothing. 

It's upto others to perceive it or not. And the ability to perceive who is who depends on their own development. 

Something like this maybe. 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

My point here seems to be:

Is God-Realization really just limited to having a personal discovery of it and then speaking about it?

Moreover, speaking about it such, that we cannot prove it, or really show the other person the truth of it, that all we can say is DISCOVER IT FOR YOURSELF?

Could it be that there is more? Much more? Much much more?

Just trying to push the limits, of what we believe God-Realization is, where its boundaries lie, what can be "done" with it.

Thanks All 🖐️

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Vajra said:

Well that's cool, but I didn't really mean tell me how to experience God.

I meant if you are saying that you know God, or know the truth, how can I believe you? How can I know YOU are not bullshiting? How?

Got an answer for that?

THANKS

Take it as a trust test of Love from 'God'.

Here are some weirdos in a forum telling you Reality is Boundless Love but you want 'proof'. That tells you your faith is low. Faith is not enough to awaken, but a little intuition that you might be something more than your body or your personal life must be there in order for you to walk the path.

Another proof would be, try to find a border in your current perception. Or inspect what your current perception is made out of.

When you awaken prepare for absolute loneliness. This is not a path for normies.  So you asking proof from outside is the worst you can do.

Nobody will proof you who you are. Only You.

Edited by Javfly33

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

When you awaken prepare for absolute loneliness.

You can be absolutely alone and be in <3 with Absolute Aloneliness B|

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Vajra said:

I meant if you are saying that you know God, or know the truth, how can I believe you? How can I know YOU are not bullshiting? How?

Got an answer for that?

Do 5meoDMT & 5meoMalt till you breakthrough. The methodology has been straight since day 0. Have you done any of that? How much? For how long? How deep?

3 hours ago, Vajra said:

What I am saying is that if you ARE God-Realized, cannot there be a human or beyond-human way to communicate that to me without doubt?

You ARE God, how could anyone but you do that job?

3 hours ago, Vajra said:

I don't. I am saying - find a way to communicate to me (such that I will have no doubt) that you are God-Realized.

Another name for God is existence. Let's tackle it from this angle. You exist, isn't it so? Everything right now that you are experiencing is existing. Does a unicorn exist? Well it exists as inexistence. Does the past or the future exist? They exist as memory and imagination, capabilities of the mind and sense making of this moment. Do doubts exist? Yes. Does certainty and clarity exist? Yes

So then we come to the question what is existence then? In this way we see that existence is beyond doubt, beyond speculation, beyond communication and beyond paradigm but it is precisely existence what enables all of that to be, to exist. Take a deep breathe with me to reconnect.

This is just a little facet of God-Realization that clears the misconceptions you are having, a deep visceral oneness with existence, with all that is, here-now. 

So if you wanna realize God practically speaking you'll have to start tripping with 5meoDMT & 5meoMalt and maybe these videos from Leo will give you some background, if you didn't already watch them before posting, about what we really mean when we say God.

Edited by Davino

1 minute ago, Davino said:

You ARE God, how could anyone but you do that job?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Javfly33 @Yimpa @Davino

You guys probably didn't read what I am really asking... I explained more in detail as the conversation went.

I am not asking - prove to me God.

I am asking - prove to me that you are God-Realized.

There is a difference.

We are speaking here about a relative thing. An individual Realizing that they are God.

And that becomes ESPECIALLY important, when that individual is claiming something like - I am more Realized than this person, or that person, or anybody in the world.

That's a VERY relativistic claim. If you claim that, show me some proof, tell me how you know, or how I can know. Don't just say it and have us believe. 

@Vajra you’ll know when you’ve got nothing left to prove

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

@Vajra you’ll know when you’ve got nothing left to prove

as in you're not interested in clear communication anymore? in speaking to others? in relationship?

Just now, Vajra said:

as in you're not interested in clear communication anymore? in speaking to others? in relationship?

Actually, the potential for connection to be stronger in all those aforementioned aspects increases.

Imagine communicating with others knowing crystal clear that they’re God. 

@Yimpa Great! Than tell me! If you are God-Realized, or partly or something similar... I don't know how you call it.

Is there a way for you to show me that you really are? That you are not just repeating some spiritual words you heard earlier? Or is there none?

16 minutes ago, Vajra said:

@Javfly33 @Yimpa @Davino

You guys probably didn't read what I am really asking... I explained more in detail as the conversation went.

I am not asking - prove to me God.

I am asking - prove to me that you are God-Realized.

There is a difference.

We are speaking here about a relative thing. An individual Realizing that they are God.

And that becomes ESPECIALLY important, when that individual is claiming something like - I am more Realized than this person, or that person, or anybody in the world.

That's a VERY relativistic claim. If you claim that, show me some proof, tell me how you know, or how I can know. Don't just say it and have us believe. 

I can´t prove you that I am God-Realized because there's no an I that realises God. God just awakens within a particular being. 

I can not prove you that I am God Realized because I am not God realized. I do not exist. Only God. 

Just now, Javfly33 said:

I can´t prove you that I am God-Realized because there's no an I that realises God. God just awakens within a particular being. 

I can not prove you that I am God Realized because I am not God realized. I do not exist. Only God. 

But would you say that some people come to this Realization that you just described and some not?

The masses on the street... are they conscious of this?

Is there any difference between these individuals and you?

If not... well then, maybe you are not God-Realized. Or are in some other way. Or it's some kind of another thing.

But if there IS a difference between that individual that I am writing to right now and any random individual who considers themselves to be a separate entity, then I am asking you (this body-mind that I am writing to right now, that individual, or seeming individual), to somehow tell me how I can know that you really are not experiencing yourself as that separate self.