Davino

What is the best everyday practice to boost your psychedelic trips?

13 posts in this topic

I noticed that the biggest bottleneck in my trips are what I call the energetic tensions of the psychosoma. Let me explain it, in trips your body becomes vibrant and alive, you can feel through it and you notice there is a lot of unprocessed material there. The higher the consciousness you abide in, the bigger the energetic release will have to be to allow that. I usually experience some kind of energetic cleansing in the initial parts of every trip or throughout the experience.

What I noticed is that Kundalini Yoga aims to help with that. So, I have found that kundalini yoga before a psychedelic trip eases things out a lot, as you have done some of the heavy lifting before and consciousness can flow through you more efortlessly. Kriya Yoga also addresses this, but I found it a bit boring in my experience. Kundalini is more dynamic, vibrant and engaging for me.

This channel has become my main source of practice for Kundalini:

She has lots of videos. For example, after many trips I was able to open fully the head and the heart but the belly keeps resisting. So she has videos where she focuses on dissolving particularly the energetic blockages I'm struggling to release in my trips. This way you take out work from the trips so that you can focus on your Awakenings & God-Realizations.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Posted (edited)

I was actually looking for some advice in terms what practices could help my psychedelic trips . There are many channels on YouTube and videos in general but it’s hard to know where to begin. I tried reading a book about yoga but as you would imagine it’s hard to learn yoga from a book.

if there’s something else you do that you think is helpful , please share 

Edited by maxpechura

Psychedelics hit harder when i was: meditating seriously, practicing yoga (can be hatha/vinyasa but with pranayamas), doing fasts and going periods (weeks) of only fruits.

I was so sensible that time that was scary.

20 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

doing fasts

Fasts really helped me a lot for spirituality. It's a pitty that I cannot do them anymore by recommendation of my nutrionist. I used to fast everyday and damn that pure feeling of waking up in the morning and having such clarity and etheric body was great. 

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

Posted (edited)

On 10/4/2024 at 0:24 PM, maxpechura said:

if there’s something else you do that you think is helpful , please share 

Martial arts has been a great discovery for me. Particularly jiu-jitsu really builds a solid body and stable mind for deep trips. Any martial art, that triggers survival and life/death situation combined with deep physical activity, like boxing, will prepare you for psychedelics.

Pranayama before a trip and as a regular practice is really helpful. I like this two: 

Also any kind of Extreme Sports, like Amusement park, Skydiving and so on:

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

I think ones health and diet eat play a large part. Shamans who do Ayahuasca ceremonies are very assertive about a persons diet, leading up to the Ayahuasca ceremony. You’ll have to research it though… Here’s one page I just found. Someone should write a book just about this subject, and not just in relation to Ayahuasca. https://psychable.com/ayahuasca/the-ayahuasca-diet-what-is-it-and-why-do-it

12 hours ago, Davino said:

Fasts really helped me a lot for spirituality. It's a pitty that I cannot do them anymore by recommendation of my nutrionist. I used to fast everyday and damn that pure feeling of waking up in the morning and having such clarity and etheric body was great. 

Sounds like you need a new nutritionist.

13 hours ago, halfknots said:

Sounds like you need a new nutritionist.

Nope, you don't know my body type nor my particular vegetarian diet.

My nutrionist has helped me a lot, I recommend it to everyone. I'm almost 2m tall and I've always been very skinny by body constitution. I really need to eat and cannot fast as I used. So everyone is different and fasting although incredible for spiritual work and mental contemplation has its downsides.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

4 hours ago, Davino said:

Nope, you don't know my body type nor my particular vegetarian diet.

My nutrionist has helped me a lot, I recommend it to everyone. I'm almost 2m tall and I've always been very skinny by body constitution. I really need to eat and cannot fast as I used. So everyone is different and fasting although incredible for spiritual work and mental contemplation has its downsides.

Yes you're right about that.

Posted (edited)

I've found inner body awareness practices to be the most powerful both during and outside of psychedelic trips. More specific than experiencing the feeling of your physical body, it's more so a continuous connection and alignment with the more subtle feeling of your own literal vital energy. I've known about this practice for many years, but it wasn't until I had a bunch of 5meo experiences that I could suddenly feel the real thing even when sober, which was quite a revelation. I'm sure it's related to the kundalini energetic aspects of 5meo.

The power of this practice is in its simplicity. It's non-conceptual, experiential, and in the moment. You make the initial intention to feel it, and then from there you simply just continuously feel it by way of awareness rather than mind. When done correctly, it's effortless. Consistency in practice at all times is the key to meaningful transformation and growth. The sensation of the energy is like a guiding light that can instantly point a chaotic and wayward trip in the proper direction towards a state of being and presence. And of course, it has the same effect when sober. Like anything else though, it gets more familiar and easy the more you do it. If you get too lax in your attention and efforts, the full sensation can be difficult to find again for a time.

Here's some lines from Eckhart Tolle's book, "Practicing the Power of Now":

"To stay present in everyday life, it helps to be deeply rooted within yourself; otherwise, the mind, which has incredible momentum, will drag you along like a wild river. It means to inhabit your body fully. To always have some of your attention in the inner energy field of your body. To feel the body from within, so to speak. Body awareness keeps you present. It anchors you in the Now.

The body that you can see and touch cannot take you into Being. But that visible and tangible body is only an outer shell, or rather a limited and distorted perception of a deeper reality. In your natural state of connectedness with Being, this deeper reality can be felt every moment as the invisible inner body, the ani­mating presence within you. So to "inhabit the body" is to feel the body from within, to feel the life inside the body and thereby come to know that you are beyond the outer form.

You are cut off from Being as long as your mind takes up all your attention. When this happens - and it happens continuously for most people - you are not in your body. The mind absorbs all your consciousness and transforms it into mind stuff. You cannot stop thinking.

To become conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. It will free vast amounts of consciousness that previously had been trapped in useless and compulsive thinking. A very effective way of doing this is simply to take the focus of your attention away from thinking and direct it into the body, where Being can be felt in the first instance as the invisible energy field that gives life to what you perceive as the physical body."

Edited by What Am I

@What Am I You may be interested in reading Zen Body-Being: An Enlightened Approach to Physical Skill, Grace, and Power by Peter Ralston.

It expands on what happens after years feeling the body in combination with deep physical activity

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

11 minutes ago, Davino said:

@What Am I You may be interested in reading Zen Body-Being: An Enlightened Approach to Physical Skill, Grace, and Power by Peter Ralston.

It expands on what happens after years feeling the body in combination with deep physical activity

Wow, damn right I'd be interested. I just took a look and it's definitely the type of guidance I'm hoping for. It's always helpful to get poetic and insightful pointers from someone who's way further down the same road that I'm working up the courage to travel. Thanks man.

It would appear you and I have similar past experiences, current interests, and future aspirations. For most of your posts, it's as if I typed them myself. Good luck to you soul brother.

11 hours ago, What Am I said:

Wow, damn right I'd be interested. I just took a look and it's definitely the type of guidance I'm hoping for.

Read it carefully and practice it. It's a hands on experiential book, probably the best ever written on the subject.

I just took a look and it's definitely the type of guidance I'm hoping for. It's always helpful to get poetic and insightful pointers from someone who's way further down the same road that I'm working up the courage to travel. Thanks man.

You are welcome, hope you do the same with other fellow travellers. This is why this community exists in the first place, to enrich each other

It would appear you and I have similar past experiences, current interests, and future aspirations. For most of your posts, it's as if I typed them myself. Good luck to you soul brother.

I wish you all the best in life, know that in me, you will always find a brother

Lots of Love,

Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞