Consept

Good video about Hypergamy by Owen Cook

45 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Neither did I. I was simply showing how an aversion to psychedelics is not an indicator of someone being stage blue. You were being black and white by saying that "orange is athiest"

Full orange is atheist. But orange borders blue so they can be some transition area. I’m not black and white. 😅

I've been getting into Owens old videos and they're great. Is it just me or does he seem slightly more eccentric and uptight nowadays? In his old videos, he just seems like a normal chill guy.

3 minutes ago, Archie said:

I've been getting into Owens old videos and they're great. Is it just me or does he seem slightly more eccentric and uptight nowadays? In his old videos, he just seems like a normal chill guy.

It's not just you. He has become a cartoon of himself. Haha

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Part 2 is out boys

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

7 hours ago, Archie said:

He’s had a lot of trauma since then and I think his autistic fixation and tendency of thought loops could be getting worse with age