Someone here

The cosmic joke

17 posts in this topic

Lol.

All this mental masturbation which I do will never figure out what the fuck is happening right now 😂. 

It's just there is no binary answers to the deepest existential questions..

I am dreaming..awake..sleeping.. not existing..existing and being and not-being and everything and nothing in-between. 

Where is all this happening?

‘There’ is ‘no-where’ in an infinity. We are no ones floating around in infinite mystery. Not gonna lie but reality is trippy and creepy as fuck. 

And I'm not gonna ask if the readers relates ..because I'm you ..so I know that you relate. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

"I could explain it to you, but then it would no longer be funny."

- God -

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus if I remember correctly you had a tough time during Covid early days in the hospital and you have posted about It here .....I'm curious what did you learn from that experience? 

Also (I'm being serious) ..do you consider yourself awake ?

Also..do you understand the cosmic joke that is reality at the same depth that I understand? 

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Bazooka Jesus if I remember correctly you had a tough time during Covid early days in the hospital and you have posted about It here .....I'm curious what did you learn from that experience?

I learned that life is a wonderful and crazy roller coaster ride... and that you better enjoy the ride, 'cause it is all there is.

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Also (I'm being serious) ..do you consider yourself awake ?

I don't consider myself anything. That's the whole point of "waking up".

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Also..do you understand the cosmic joke that is reality at the same depth that I understand? 

Whenever you think that you finally understand the joke, you can be certain that you're the butt of it. ;)

Why so serious?

4 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I learned that life is a wonderful and crazy roller coaster ride... and that you better enjoy the ride, 'cause it is all there is.

Why should you enjoy ? Why anything? You just ride . Or be in the back seat and let life drive .don't enjoy or enjoy. Makes no difference. Correct?

6 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I don't consider myself anything. That's the whole point of "waking up

🍻

7 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Whenever you think that you finally understand the joke, you can be certain that you're the butt of it. 

You little rascal :)

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Why should you enjoy ? Why anything? You just ride . Or be in the back seat and let life drive .don't enjoy or enjoy. Makes no difference. Correct?

Well, you enjoy it because, y'know, enjoying it is more enjoyable than not enjoying it.

But of course, not enjoying it at times is part of the enjoyment... you only know what joy is through experiencing its opposite. So the suffering is there for God to remind itself what true joy is.

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You little rascal :)

Guilty as charged. :D

Why so serious?

10 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Well, you enjoy it because, y'know, enjoying it is more enjoyable than not enjoying it.

But of course, not enjoying it at times is part of the enjoyment... you only know what joy is through experiencing its opposite. So the suffering is there for God to remind itself what true joy is

For every high there is a low . For every up there is a down .

My point is that suffering is inevitable. It's just baked into the fabric of physical reality . Thirst ..hunger ..pain..bleeding..illness ..etc all of these will be experienced by you whether you like it or not .

So don't get hooked into this oversimplified hedonistic approach to life of "oh the point of life is to enjoy it ". You know better .

-Osho

50 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So don't get hooked into this oversimplified hedonistic approach to life of "oh the point of life is to enjoy it ". You know better .

No I don't.

I repeat: The point of it all is to enjoy it, and (temporarily) not enjoying it is part of that.

Nuff said. Bazooka out. ✌️

Why so serious?

On 3/25/2024 at 8:19 AM, Someone here said:

Lol.

All this mental masturbation which I do will never figure out what the fuck is happening right now 😂. 

It's just there is no binary answers to the deepest existential questions..

I am dreaming..awake..sleeping.. not existing..existing and being and not-being and everything and nothing in-between. 

Where is all this happening?

‘There’ is ‘no-where’ in an infinity. We are no ones floating around in infinite mystery. Not gonna lie but reality is trippy and creepy as fuck. 

And I'm not gonna ask if the readers relates ..because I'm you ..so I know that you relate. 

Oh really? Why should Reality be infinite? Why should you be me? Because someone told you so? Because you experienced that? Because you thought that?

What is Real?

I'd go in the direction of what @Vajra is pointing out.

1. acknowledge that you enjoy the mental gymnastics and entertainment, or;
  2. cut out the bs and start contemplating, discovering stuff in your experience

Yes, is creepy. This experience is happening in Gods Mind. Surrender your self, Only then you can touch Gods Eternal Bliss 

Why did the river cross the styx?

Because Hades wanted a holiday.

What's the difference between a proton and an electron?

Neutrons are fucking homewreckers.

What did God say when he died?

Nietzsche you're a fucking noob. Now Zarathustra will NEVER return...

@Bazooka JesusJesusJesusJesusJesusJes

What did the abyss say when it was examined?

What is love? Baby don't hurt me.