Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sufi25

The Islam of Tomorrow; What would you add/change?/What do you think, Leo?

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I have written a two-page script, which explains how I see a future Islam. Id really appreciate it, if you could read through it and tell me your opinion on it. Maybe you have some suggestions and would add or change something. You can find the file in the attachment of this post.

Thanks guys and wish you a good day.

Peace.

The Islam of Tomorrow.pdf

Islam will die sooner or later, it's a religion that is too orthodox for educated people with a certain level of conscience.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Schizophonia Have you even read the first paragraph?

So first of all the foundations of Islam have to be laid out: Everything, including religion is constantly changing, evolving and developing towards the next higher step. You can’t stop change, you can try to resist it, that’s whats been happening and will happen in the future. If you try to resist its change, its change will happen regardless, but its pace is slowed down. You can also accelerate its change and move beyond its current cultural set point. Culturally speaking change happens, but slowly from generation to generation.

It's addressing directly your concern. Maybe you could read his reflections, you'll learn something.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

Posted (edited)

@Sufi25 So First of all I would like to say that your script was more a reflection on Religion, Sociology, Psychedelics, Mysticism, than on particularly Islam.

This is not a reflection of Islam but a deep personal religion you shared with us. How you actually think religion should be done and you want Islam to become a tool for that, probably because that tradition resontes close to your heart. I think you would benefit from reading: A Religion of One's Own: A Guide to Creating a Personal Spirituality in a Secular World. I think you would also enjoy studying the field of Comparative Religion, I personally enjoy it a lot.

If you wanna know my particular opinion on: The Islam of Tomorrow; What would you add/change?

This is how it goes, practically speaking Islam needs to honour their mystical branch which is Sufism. Islam Saints like Ibn Arabi or Rumi offer a pretty deep contemplation on God, Unity and Love. For Islam going forward I see a gravitation towards those higher consciousness teachings. If you talk about  islam I missed the link in the Abrahamic tradition, from Judaism through Christianism and then Islam. I think that gives context when talking about the future evolution of Islam.

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

That's just my personal opinion..but Islam is the most beautiful religion out there . Even though sadly its hated in the west because of association of Islam with terrorism. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Davino First of all thank you for reading through my script and second of all thanks for your very wise and helpful answer and advice. 

Yeah it was not particularly an outlook on the future of Islam per se, more an outlook on the future of religion in general. Nevertheless I called it the future of Islam because it is the tradition that resonates with me the most. The title could have also been "the future of Christianity".

I think in the future there wont be any differences left between the religious traditions. They will all dissolve into eachother. 

@Someone here For me Islam is like a beautiful flower garden. Colourful, peaceful and full of life.

Posted (edited)

These are some of the names you need to study and integrate to create a good healthy model of islam, in my opinion. And the names are Avicenna, Al Farabi, Averroes, Razi, Ravendi, Ibn Arabi, Suhrawardi, Rumi, Gilani, Bistami, Baghdadi, Ibn Tufayl, Mulla Sadra, Iqbal, Fazlurrahman, Soroush, to name a few. Or just let go of religion altogether, you know. 

Edited by Vibroverse