Princess Arabia

Holograms Interacting Within A Hologram.

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

We are all in this together. We are all interacting as holograms. Even the trees and cars and stones and rocks. EVERYTHING. Except the "screen" from which they appear. That's the only "thing" that's real. It's all an illusion. ALL OF IT. This is why it's forever changing. Like a movie within a screen. This is what it means to say you are the tree, the rock, the chair. 

You don't look at a tv or movie screen and separate it. It's all one. It's all the same. Just different characters and objects playing on one screen. The same screen. All your ideas, concepts, beliefs ideologies and world views are all thoughts, which is also illusory. Without thought, there is no you. Take the thoughts away and it's just what's happening. Which is really nothing; only appearing as something. It's stillness appearing to move. The TV screen doesn't move, only what's within it. 

There is no present moment, no I, no enlightenment, no awakening, take away thought, and walla, it's just THIS. No one to enlighten, no one to become awakened; holographic enlightenment and holographic awakening, that's it. That's why you are everything. The whole screen and it's contents. No separation. No mind, there are people without minds. People born blind and deaf and dumb. People with no feelings. Not needed for the experience, because there's no one experiencing - only experience happening. 

That thing that has followed you around since you can remember you as a self is the screen. It never left, nor did it ever change only it's contents. Try looking through your eyes, you can see it. You blend right in. No separation. Only apparently so. That's the trick, the magic. It's so obvious. The mystery. This is why none of us makes it out alive; because there's nothing here but nothing appearing as something, which is illusory; and illusions are just that illusions which appear as something that it's not and cannot exist on it's own. You are that which never changes. It's all a dream, being dreamt by no one. Call the screen God if you may. Doesn't matter, but that's all there is and will ever be. 

It's just what is. There's still life going on. So, keep on keeping on.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia

Very good, if you've seen the reality behind the experience in an experience (you've awakened to it), then the work from this point is to keep seeing it, until it comes to the forground, otherwise you'll easily forget all these by going about your worldy stuff.

Keep seeing the Awareness or Reality , aware,

Keep seeing the light of Awareness shining nonstop while aware of the experiences that continuious.

The strange thing about it, what I wonder is: what you call screen, the total depth that exists, where all the structures form and mix and then disappear as holograms, the unfathomable, what I really am, is it truly real? or is it perhaps another appearance upon which appearances occur? I would say that it is absolutely real, since it is simply unfathomable depth, and yet it exists, it has a quality that it cannot not have: existence. and that implies everything, absolutely everything is in that depth. So, how is possible that the depth has a quality that it can't not be? 

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The strange thing about it, what I wonder is: what you call screen, the total depth that exists, where all the structures form and mix and then disappear as holograms, the unfathomable, what I really am, is it truly real? or is it perhaps another appearance upon which appearances occur? I would say that it is absolutely real, since it is simply unfathomable depth, and yet it exists, it has a quality that it cannot not have: existence. and that implies everything, absolutely everything is in that depth. So, how is possible that the depth has a quality that it can't not be? 

It's possible exactly because its called The Reality, the existence of it is not a quality of it but the nature of it.

It's simple for me, the appearances has nothing to do with who I am as Reality,

My existence is undeniable in any three states (waking, dreaming, deep dreamless sleep)

So my presence is absolutely necessary for anything in my consciousness to appear and disapear,

In order for you to be possible to question or think about the fact about your existence you first have to exist!!!

Edited by TheSelf

3 minutes ago, TheSelf said:

order for you to be possible to question or think about the truth about your existence you first have to exist!!!

I guess you are right, existence excludes non-existence definitively. but existence seems to have a living quality, since it is unfathomable, unlimited, and in being so it is intelligence, life, creation. These are positive qualities, therefore by definition they are secondary. not finite but not primordial. The only primordial thing is the total abyss, and in it arises what we call existence, which is the intelligence of reality

46 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I guess you are right, existence excludes non-existence definitively. but existence seems to have a living quality, since it is unfathomable, unlimited, and in being so it is intelligence, life, creation. These are positive qualities, therefore by definition they are secondary. not finite but not primordial. The only primordial thing is the total abyss, and in it arises what we call existence, which is the intelligence of reality

That which exists and is conscious and is aware of himself as The Reality or Awareness, doesn't arise, existence doesn't arise, anything else does in it and is not real.

Awareness does purely exists as just life, consciousness, knowing nothing but himself, we can imagine all kinds of qualities it might have or not have, but the truth is, it's free from all of it, pure awareness, existence is the Reality which is absolute in it's nature beyond anything the mind projects into it.

Badass! Lovely post :x

Was this some sort of shift for you? How did you come to realize what was written here? 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, TheSelf said:

That which exists and is conscious and is aware of himself as The Reality or Awareness, doesn't arise, existence doesn't arise, anything else does in it and is not real.

Awareness does purely exists as just life, consciousness, knowing nothing but himself, we can imagine all kinds of qualities it might have or not have, but the truth is, it's free from all of it, pure awareness, existence is the Reality which is absolute in it's nature beyond anything the mind projects into it.

Yes existence exist, thats absolutely true, but the thing is the quality of existence. It's not just awareness, it's life, that means intelligence that create forms. This is a quality, and seem absolute, because it exist. 

Beautiful insight. But the real magic happens when you recognize that "real" and "imaginary" (or existence and non-existence) are just arbitrary mental categories and that all there is is the nameless, indefinable and indescribable THIS. When all of your grand stories about the "true nature of reality" will finally be recognized as the complete and utter joke that they are and all that is left to do is to simply LIVE and bask in the ineffable wonderful mystery of pure Being.

🕉

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Arthogaan said:

Badass! Lovely post :x

Was this some sort of shift for you? How did you come to realize what was written here? 

After going around in a fucking circle about everything. Nothing made sense because it's not supposed to make sense. Even my saying it doesn't make sense. It's the only thing that makes sense. See, it never makes sense. 

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Beautiful insight. But the real magic happens when you recognize that "real" and "imaginary" (or existence and non-existence) are just arbitrary mental categories and that all there is is the nameless, indefinable and indescribable THIS. When all of your grand stories about the "true nature of reality" will finally be recognized as the complete and utter joke that they are and all that is left to do is to simply LIVE and bask in the ineffable wonderful mystery of pure Being.

🕉

Finally. Even that is nothing. There's nothing to finally get, hehe. There's noone to get anything. No guidance, no teaching. The seeking is just for the end of seeking. All my ranting posts about nothing making sense, then my last confusion bit led me to THIS. 

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, TheSelf said:

if you've seen the reality behind the experience in an experience (you've awakened to it), then the work from this point is to keep seeing it, until it comes to the forground, otherwise you'll easily forget all these by going about your worldy stuff.

Yes, that's what I've been saying now, that's all.  OMG, it's beautiful and wonderful to see this.

Edited by Princess Arabia

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Finally. Even that is nothing. There's nothing to finally get, hehe. There's noone to get anything. No guidance, no teaching. The seeking is just for the end of seeking. All my ranting posts about nothing making sense, then my last confusion bit led me to THIS. 

proxy-image.gif

Why so serious?

I had a dream after this post, in the dream i saw myself as a kid and saw my parents throwing unwashed clothes at the floor. They were talking a lot of rubbish unconsciously, and all i said back to them 'i am god' all the time. They ignored me and continued.

Then i wondered what this screen/movie was and dettached from it, behind this screen/movie was nothingness. It was like the movie was just playing, and nobody was actually watching it. 

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes existence exist, thats absolutely true, but the thing is the quality of existence. It's not just awareness, it's life, that means intelligence that create forms. This is a quality, and seem absolute, because it exist. 

You don't know forms or creations in deep sleep but you exist, so it's another appearance withing the Reality, 

So no it's not absolute, only the pure being or existence or the screen as the OP has mentioned is absolute, free from all qualities.

Edited by TheSelf

41 minutes ago, TheSelf said:

You don't know forms or creations in deep sleep but you exist, so it's another appearance withing the Reality, 

So no it's not absolute, only the pure being or existence or the screen as the OP has mentioned is absolute, free from all qualities.

15 hours ago, TheSelf said:

In deep sleep is still being, life, you, all the potential. What I was questioning is if that pure being is absolute or in a subtle way is another appearance, because is not free from all qualities since being is a quality 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

In deep sleep is still being, life, you, all the potential. What I was questioning is if that pure being is absolute or in a subtle way is another appearance, because is not free from all qualities since being is a quality 

Yes, the being, awareness, consciousness, life does exist in any states, only that whitch appears also disappears, 

And yes its absolute because it can never cease to exist, 

And being cannot be a quality because it's that which give rise to anything including all qualities.

I'm always talking about one Reality which has many names, being, awareness, consciousness, life, God etc.

Edited by TheSelf

3 hours ago, TheSelf said:

Yes, the being, awareness, consciousness, life does exist in any states, only that whitch appears also disappears, 

And yes its absolute because it can never cease to exist, 

And being cannot be a quality because it's that which give rise to anything including all qualities.

I'm always talking about one Reality which has many names, being, awareness, consciousness, life, God etc.

Yes but It has a quality, although it seems completely empty, deep sleep, etc., it is not, it is full of being, everything is in it, it is total existence. then I think: is this the last appearance? Is living existence also an illusion and can we go beyond it to total emptiness? but total emptiness is precisely living existence.... I think Buddhists would say that this living existence that perceives itself as being, total potential, depth alive, is still illusion.

Physicists may be catching on to this fact?