Bazooka Jesus

Weirdest Song Ever

37 posts in this topic

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

Posted (edited)

More funny than weird 😂:

Both funny and weird 😌:

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

A couple of weird throwbacks

All stories and explanations are false.

Posted (edited)

On 6.4.2024 at 10:15 AM, Carl-Richard said:

Both funny and weird 😌:

Fun fact... my first paid job as a musician after moving to Berlin was playing guitar on this track right here:

And no, that guy in the picture holding the guitar is not me. xD

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

57 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Fun fact... my first paid job as a musician after moving to Berlin was playing guitar on this track right here:

And no, that guy in the picture holding the guitar is not me. xD

Haha that's cool 😃 You still play music?  I've only been "hired" to play in three family-related birthday parties (I was not paid in cash, only in honor, or laughs 😥).

13 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

You still play music?

Occasionally, just for fun. And mostly flute, 'cause it's the only instrument that comfortably fits into my backpack. ;)

What instruments do you play?

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Occasionally, just for fun. And mostly flute, 'cause it's the only instrument that comfortably fits into my backpack. ;)

Flute 😃 I like Jethro Tull. And that's about as far as my flute interest goes. Or maybe Camel or early King Crimson. My mom plays some kind of flute instrument that I forgot the name of.

I can actually whistle the flute run in that one 🤓

What instruments do you play?

Guitar, sometimes drums. Whistling.

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

My mom plays some kind of flute instrument that I forgot the name of.

My mother used to play the classical metal concert flute; I got that old thing lying around somewhere here in my flat, but can't play a single damn note on it. (When I look at those entwined valves, I am like "uuuuuuummmm, wut? Which way am I supposed to hold this thing again?" LOL)

I play an alto recorder instead (also my mother's)... mostly for meditation purposes, or when I am sitting in the park, or when I'm chilling on the porch of a lonely hut somewhere in the Himalayas smoking hash. You know, snake charmer stoner hippie style. :D

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I can actually whistle the flute run in that one 🤓

Holy crap, you must have some serious whistling skills. Daaaaayum!!

Posted (edited)

My mother used to play the classical metal concert flute; I got that old thing lying around somewhere here in my flat, but can't play a single damn note on it. (When I look at those:ph34r: entwined valves, I am like "uuuuuuummmm, wut? Which way am I supposed to hold this thing again?" LOL)

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure that is what my mom plays. I think I got to try to play it once and it made zero sense to me how it worked (maybe because I was like 7 years old 😆).

My dad plays the violin and my parents tried to make me play it when I was 5 years old, but I didn't like it. Then my dad spotted me playing air guitar with this random wooden sword when I was 11, and he seized the opportunity and asked "should we buy you an electric guitar?". He is not a guy to simply buy stuff, so I was genuinely surprised and of course very happy. I think he was waiting for that moment all his life xD; the spark of inspiration, intrinsic motivation. I think he implicitly (maybe explicitly, I can't remember) taught me about the concept of intrinsic motivation, and it's one of the deepest concepts I've learned that is still with me to this day. I think I can thank him for most of my wacky spiritual genes (although my mother has also become overtly more spiritual over time).

I play an alto recorder instead (also my mother's)... mostly for meditation purposes, or when I am sitting in the park, or when I'm chilling on the porch of a lonely hut somewhere in the Himalayas smoking hash. You know, snake charmer stoner hippie style. :D

Ah, so you are the frontman of Jethro Tull after all. I was going to ask you that ^_^ Sitting on a park bench (I'll spare you the rest xD).

My mother used to play the classical metal concert flute; I got that old thing lying around somewhere here in my flat, but can't play a single damn note on it. (When I look at those entwined valves, I am like "uuuuuuummmm, wut? Which way am I supposed to hold this thing again?" LOL)

Holy crap, you must have some serious whistling skills. Daaaaayum!!

Hehe I might be exaggerating a little bit about how smooth I can pull it off, but I do like to whistle a lot, so much so I had to tone it down because I was pissing off my roommates while cooking :ph34r:

Edited by Carl-Richard

16 hours ago, lesmondesengloutis said:

the 7th dimension...

Cool!!

One Love....

On 4/6/2024 at 4:15 AM, Carl-Richard said:

More funny than weird 😂:

Both funny and weird 😌:

I actually liked the second one. Weird but entertaining and cool at the same time.

One Love....

Omg.