Zeroguy

I am going to join Mormon church

69 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, meta_male said:

Might be hard to find there. They're stuck in missionary positions.

lol

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

i was JW until my late twenties. you don't want to mess with cults. they are the most retarded people due to chronic abuse and brainwashing. they love THEIR god, they are not loving people. but they seem so in order to convert you.

there are two type of girls in the cults. one type are the girls with a bunch of psychological issues because of fear and abstinence from sex which makes them dysfunctional in a relationship if they ever dare to have one. the second type are the girls who they live a 'worldly' life undercover but they stay in the cult because of their relatives or family. 

so searching for p*ssy in a cult is a really stupid idea. 

On 26/03/2024 at 11:36 PM, Sugarcoat said:

@Schizophonia funny because the road I live on starts with “varg” the synchronizations here are getting scary 

Maybe it’s just delusional (i hope) but I’ve just had this insight.

Everything is linked, everything’s happened in a coherent way, because your life is a perfectly intelligently designed story.

At the beginning, if you’re conscious enough, you see little synchronicities like that.

Then, you see that on each particular event you love a music with lyrics which strangely very concern you, or something like that.

And it continues potentially always stronger (if you’re ready) until you actually become perfectly conscious of the actor’s role of your ego, and you play with that.

It’s shocking.

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Maybe it’s just delusional (i hope) but I’ve just had this insight.

Everything is linked, everything’s happened in a coherent way, because your life is a perfectly intelligently designed story.

At the beginning, if you’re conscious enough, you see little synchronicities like that.

Then, you see that on each particular event you love a music with lyrics which strangely very concern you, or something like that.

And it continues potentially always stronger (if you’re ready) until you actually become perfectly conscious of the actor’s role of your ego, and you play with that.

It’s shocking.

I don’t get what u mean by actor role of ego 

oh boy I if anyone am familiar with synchronicities …

2 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

I don’t get what u mean by actor role of ego 

I mean that your life is a tragi-comedi and you become more and more aware of it, until you directly play with god.

A bit like on a video game, in short.

2 minutes ago, Sugarcoat said:

oh boy I if anyone am familiar with synchronicities …

:/

6 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I mean that your life is a tragi-comedi and you become more and more aware of it, until you directly play with god.

A bit like on a video game, in short.

:/

If that’s how it works for you then so be it

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Sugarcoat said:

If that’s how it works for you then so be it

Synchronicity aren’t here by hasard.

Isn’t it ?

Edited by Schizophonia

5 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Synchronicity aren’t here by hasard.

Isn’t it ?

No

Posted (edited)

purity values is nice but that isn't exclusive to mormons, christian and muslims have it too

but these days cults do some mental gmnastics where they justify breaking some of their good old values while following others

i'm not a fan of drinking/hook up culture either, what you could do is just not interact with those girls that are into that, if your not into being cucked by her

men are being feminized lately that it's alright to be cuck'd by their women it's kind of weird to accept a women of low integrity/dignity imo but hey the world now accepts mental illnesses with bad behavior instead of encouraging improvement, just be careful of what thoughts you entertain

marrying a mormon doesn't sound ideal imo, but who knows maybe it could work out for you

personally i'd probably marry a conservative since i do like how they think, i like their pros over theirs cons, but their kind annoying on some stuff, atleast it beats liberal cons imo

https://www.slideshare.net/tonysheng1/the-righteous-mind-tldr-25524905

tldr-the-righteous-mind-jonathan-haidt-1

Edited by khalifa