toasty7718

I'm emotionally invested and she doesn't feel the same way back?

6 posts in this topic

Hey all,

It's been a while since I've posted here, but I have a genuine question about this girl I'm interested in. 

We have a psychology class together at the end of the day and we always have great conversations. It very well could be just the way she's talking, but the way she talks to me shows a bit of interest. Her facial features are just simply amazing (mostly Italian genetics). She's very intelligent, is musically / theatrically talented, and takes care of her healthy by swimming & running. 

Despite having her number, it usually takes her hours/days to respond. 

I would consider her someone who is attractive by societal standards and it makes sense really - she has options. It's that simple. I don't really think she feels the same way towards me honestly. 

I asked one of my other friends about it and she said she doesn't respond to her texts either because "she's a busy girl." I told her about the crush I had on her and she said it was painfully obvious. 

What would be the best course of action following here? Should I accept the fact that my love is unrequited? Should I go on further? Any advice would help. 

"It is from my open heart that I will mirror you, and reflect back to you all that you are:

As a being of love, of energy, 

of passion, and truth."

Posted (edited)

Love? Good lord! This isn't love.

Girls take time to build investment in you. You are overly invested in her and she barely knows you exist. Because girls build investment through emotions and sex.

What you need to do is build your emotional connection with her. Not via text but in person. Make her feel some connection to you, to experience your masculine energy. And then ask her out for a drink.

The reason she isn't responding to your texts is because she lives in her own bubble and your texts are meaningless to her. She will start responding when she starts getting invested in you.

You are lucky she responds to your texts at all.

Ideally what you could do is set up some fun group social events and use text to invite her out. Not as a date, but a fun social event. Then you flirt with her and build up a connection. Then she will want to fuck you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I feel you brother, we've all been there.

I have to be honest, you might not get this girl because you already put her on a pedestal, but who knows.

What I think is lacking in your interactions is polarity, she has to feel your masculine energy, the one that lies in your pelvis, balls, cock. 

When you talk to her, do you get turned on for her? If so, she's gonna feel it and respond to it, maybe positively or negatively.

Tell me what you're feeling/thinking while you talk to her, that's important. Because what you're feeling/thinking comes across in your sub-communication and girls only respond to that, not so much to the words you're saying.

Hey dude, how are you lol
I have been there too.

I think the advice about actually building an emotional connection in person is valid, though building an emotional connection without setting a flirty sort of frame from the beginning would very likely put you in the friendzone, she needs to feel that masculine essence you got.

Best case scenario, you get her, have a good relationship, realize it won't make you happy, continue to focus on other stuff,
or you fuck it up because you were too emotionally invested and got too attached (been there), which will be a strong lesson.

Either way, the stronger the hurt from rejection or heartbreak, the stronger you will become as a man, so it's a win-win either way.

The "how" for actually flirting with her or building a connection isn't something anyone can answer, it must come from feeling and intuition and shutting off your rational mind, acting from your deepest essence, and if anyone gives you a "how" for doing that, it will be fake and cheesy so it will be counterproductive.

Posted (edited)

If she doesn't respond to your text it has nothing to do with masculine energy or whateverlike some are telling here. It has to do with respect.

Girls do not only respond to Chad's texts. It just means you are a nobody for her and that is why she treats you like a nobody. 

Her emotions are her everything so you need to push her right buttons. Sounds to me like you are a nice person. You need to start creating some waves. Just act from your core and if she likes you she will like you. If she doesn't some other girl will. 

Edited by StarStruck

Since you're asking about her on a forum you've already lost unfortunately.