Princess Arabia

When We Die.......?

51 posts in this topic

This just popped up on my YT feed. Another video with the same type of inquiry my mind seems to have whether expressed verbally or in silence. It's as if the Universe and I are having a conversation. 

The contents are irrelevant as in whether it's so or not, as I just listen with an open mind and leave it at that; but just the fact that it showed up is mind blowing to me. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Let's say that everything that exists is the potential of the infinite made into form. your girlfriend, your mother, the thief who steals from you, your school, etc. all that and your way of processing and perceiving, everything that forms your experience is reality, what we are, taking forms from other forms.

When this dissolves everything will continue to exist, just without form. You will not lose anything, since forms are appearances, their substance is what matters and that is permanent. Then another dance of shapes will begin, created by other shapes within shapes. That's what seems to be reality.

The smartest thing is not to get attached to anything, since everything continues to exist. The girlfriend you love so much exists even if her form is no longer evident, so does everything. Infinity is total and there is nothing that can be lost, you always have everything, only the form changes. enlightenment is opening completely to the formless, the total. then the form loses relevance and so does death

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Let's say that everything that exists is the potential of the infinite made into form. your girlfriend, your mother, the thief who steals from you, your school, etc. all that and your way of processing and perceiving, everything that forms your experience is reality, what we are, taking forms from other forms.

When this dissolves everything will continue to exist, just without form. You will not lose anything, since forms are appearances, their substance is what matters and that is permanent. Then another dance of shapes will begin, created by other shapes within shapes. That's what seems to be reality.

The smartest thing is not to get attached to anything, since everything continues to exist. The girlfriend you love so much exists even if her form is no longer evident, so does everything. Infinity is total and there is nothing that can be lost, you always have everything, only the form changes. enlightenment is opening completely to the formless, the total. then the form loses relevance and so does death

Nicely put. Thank you. I think unattachment is the most important feat to try and accomplish as that will free up the mind to receiving and seeing more of what is true.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Nicely put. Thank you. I think unattachment is the most important feat to try and accomplish as that will free up the mind to receiving and seeing more of what is true.

Yes, total detachment is very difficult, but at least enough to be able to face the loss of form, otherwise life becomes a hell of anxiety since impermanence is impossible to face 

For me the only way is to realize that everything is in this moment. It's not something you can see all the time but if you can see it sometimes it makes a big difference.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Posted (edited)

Death is just wanting to get rid or forget of your invidual avatar. If your desire is to live forever in the avatar or experience different dimensions or dreams it can be eventually be possible. Your avatar will keep developing and growing in consciousness. 

But ones the realization and the dimension sets in that there is only you creating reality all around you, and how much courage you need, it will usually lead most avatars to a breaking point. 

That's why it has been said many times by different avatars like Jesus, if you associate yourself with man you will die like a man, if you associate yourself with spirit you will have eternal life. Spirit is another word for associating yourself with consciousness. 

The thing that i realized about life and consciousness is that wakefullness and knowing isn't as beneficial as forgetfullness and not knowing , and that's why you're here

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

We have to presume this loop, this sortve.... formula that feels like (Pass 1+Right, Drop 2+Down, Pass 2+Left,
Drop 3+Down, Pass 3+Right, Drop 1+Down... etc) that is this sortve underlying, paradox that you can feel that implies a "no matter what" kind of emotion, and its only enough information to say that much... beyond that, it seems uncertain, blank....

..... this eternal flame of magic, and to me, i dont have any inclination that anything we are doing is relevant, or that anything we will experience from then on will require something of the previous stage so... in that sense, maybe its exactly the same, but you could also phrase it in a way that makes it sound like nothing ever happens twice, do you know what i mean?... what im tryina say is that, that in itself is an interesting.

Just to reiterate, on the surface, nothing stays the same.... but thats not quite right either, cause we've all concluded that there is something that is constant, and it seems to have had a "no matter what" attitude, regardless of what we have to say.

What happens to You when You fall into Deep Sleep most everynight? The same happens at Death, the only thing is that are You conscious of it? There's something called Yoga Nidra or Yogic Sleep, its that state btwn Waking and Dreaming, a true Yogi is Aware while in Deep Sleep, this brings forth the realization of "I am not the Body, I am not the Mind" observer/observed, once Your intouch with that, then there are other steeps to go..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoga_nidra

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

On 3/19/2024 at 2:57 AM, Princess Arabia said:

When we die do we realize who we were when we were alive. I don't need the "we don't die" or the "we are already dead" comments. For example: When I die, and go back to the void, will I remember my life now. We say we will recognize ourselves as the Creator/Source/God, whatever the name is, but will I realize that I was living as a human with an ego and a regular life even though we say it's a dream. Will I awaken and say something like, "wow, that was a fucking ride, or wow what a nightmare, or wow thank God i woke up, or whatever the hell i'll say.

Bottomline, will I know myself as who I thought I was with all the stories and all. I understand the no-self stuff and the I am everything stuff, but how does that work when I die, does anything remain as in the Universe and "others"? 

Save up some money, and go on a 5 MEO retreat. It is legal in Canada. So you can try taking one there.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Nice. My question though wasn't where am I headed, but if I will know about the life I'm living now. If I'll be conscious that I lived a human life. I enjoyed reading about your experience, though, it gave me a little chill.

You will remember everything. When I went to the void, when I died, I still remembered my human life. I just wasn't human anymore. I was a mind. Any thought I had immediately created something. The question what am I suddenly flooded me. I gave myself some answers and none satisfied me until I said I was infinity and this would never end.

Then I experienced being born as an embryo. But as an embryo in a void with no 3-Dimenisional space or time. It was very weird. Anyway Infinity forgets nothing, it holds everything forever. But....all of that is nothing. Qualia and lack of qualia is the same thing. So enjoy the ride. Allow your ego to expand its consciousness more and more.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You will remember everything. When I went to the void, when I died, I still remembered my human life. I just wasn't human anymore. I was a mind. Any thought I had immediately created something. The question what am I suddenly flooded me. I gave myself some answers and none satisfied me until I said I was infinity and this would never end.

Then I experienced being born as an embryo. But as an embryo in a void with no 3-Dimenisional space or time. It was very weird. Anyway Infinity forgets nothing, it holds everything forever. But....all of that is nothing. Qualia and lack of qualia is the same thing. So enjoy the ride. Allow your ego to expand its consciousness more and more.

Thank you for this. This made sense in that that we are collecting and sending out information. We are INFORMATION.  Something like the 0101 binary codes on a computer, just not sure how it works.

When I ask certain questions, some will say, because they don't know, that I will never know these things or don't ask these kinds of questions or who is it that wants to know etc. That's all fine and good and i will respectably respond in an appropriate fashion even though I will still do what I'm drawn to do and keep wondering and have an open mind even if I don't verbally ask. This I believe is my authentic self and it is not so I don't have to suffer or for some personal gain, not even so much as a search for Truth but just as a genuine love and child-like wonder about the existential nature of the Universe, Reality and things of that nature. It doesn't mean that I will always blindly believe whatever I'm told, but since I'm not using these information as a means to acquire anything as in liberation or the end of suffering like some are, It's ok I think for me to keep on keeping on into my authentic inquiries because that to me is an expression of love, my expression because you cannot say you love something without trying to get to know that thing.

I was hoping you would chime in on this thread to hear your views on it, so thank you.

I think death i something like in the movie what dreams may come in most lifetimes, but if it’s your last, then its like a movie nines or matrix or even the shutter island in a weird way.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick