Hello from Russia

What is high consciousness stuff? (Let's brainstorm product types)

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Saw a Leo's recent blogpost and this quote made me wonder and want to make a list for myself. Then I thought why not make it a public effort to get more ideas going

Imagine a world in which low consciousness stuff received the least marketing and high consciousness stuff received the most marketing. Mankind would evolve at 10x the rate and be much healthier and happier.

Feel free to add ideas, discuss and contemplate what it actually takes for a product to be deserve a label "higher consciousness one"

So what products we can deem as high consciousness?

Some of my thoughts:
It makes sense they should elevate the mankind in some way. They should preferably do so with as little as possible drawbacks and negative side effects. They should contribute as much as possible to your holistic well-being. They honour people's authentic values. They are not based on prevalent toxic values of today's society. They help you in your evolution and evolution of mankind. They touch you on deeper layers than "not so conscious" products. They contribute to your sense of purpose and life for life. They help you become a better, more developed version of yourself.

Some products that come to mind

Healthy foods, more ecological house stuff, more eco-friendly and healthy apparel, more quality self-development programs and courses, healing retreats, various workshops and various types of coaching, various therapies, meditation apps (some can be very nice), bioenergetic classes (tai chi and so forth), various more conscious social gatherings (women's/men's circles and etc), different type of restaurants (maybe vegan/vegetarian, or just overall more healthy types), ecommerce/brick and mortar shops with healthy stuff, healthy cosmetics, healthy furniture, healthy homes, healthy toys for kids, highly artistic videogames, deep art in general (art that makes you think in a deep way), hotels and centers where you can rest/heal on a deeper level

Please, give your opinions on what is conscious and what is not to add to these lists!

Edited by Hello from Russia

2 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

what is not to add to these lists!

Lists.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

different type of restaurants

Ive always thought of how someone would go about making an actually healthy fast food place where all the menu items are ethically sourced and good for you. There are many healthy places in my city and hometown but I dont frequently go there just because of the long wait times and usually limited seating. There are some acai bowl places that are really good + healthy and I think someone could find a way to transform it into a fast food place. By fast food, I mean something with a drive thru and the ability to receive the food within like 5-10 minutes of ordering. One would need to find a balance between mass producing quickly while still maintaining a healthy standard.

Posted (edited)

Teaching Qigong, nutrition, life balance, lol 

Actualized?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

A virus that kills all low consciousness people. Comes in chocolate-coated bacon.

xD

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

@Leo Gura Called  Mr.Beast’s Feastables

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Harmala+DMT marketed as dick enlargement pills 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered