Ishanga

How it all Began!

29 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Thats not the point. Obsessions is a form of love, hate is a form of love,, blah blah blah blah. We're  still here in the relative domain having a discussion. If you want to go there everything is One, its all the Absolute, you are me and i am you, this discussion is pointless since I'm just talking to myself, so is life and everything in this nothingness of a nothing hell hole. There's your love. Hahahahahaha

It is not pointless, it is love. Everything is love, therefore there is no such thing as obsession, anger or etc... 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I clicked on this to see if Sadhguru was an influence. If his name would be mentioned. And walla! This is total obsession. But you do you. It's an observation, not a judgement. He does have some great things he says and knows his stuff and is a great teacher and influencer but there are some downsides to being obsessed with a particular gurus teachings. 

For me in the beginning of this serious seeking on the spiritual path for sure I was obsessed with Sadhguru, read everything, watched everything, then after a year or two I did the program and that itself lead to Realizations, now I don't watch so many of his vids because I've heard it all before, this one not as much how he explains creation, but since this is a forum, and we are using logic/language I thought to share it, it may transform someone it may not, it depends on the individual, but we need super powerful ppl like him to be here on this Earth, it balances out the karmic aura per say..

It should be clear, what You see of Sadhguru in the public sense, youtube vids, books and such, and I'm sure there are others, is not even 1% of what he is offering, he himself has said he has offered less than 1%, only a few ppl on the planet know what the Real is with this guy, but he has to be available to the general public so that ppl become interested and change happens on this planet, so he has "Consciously" created this sort of personality we all see in the vids, but if he lets all of that go, its super intense just by the presence, its not him as a person or personality, but simple a presence!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Many ppl nowadays get their information and in this case spiritual guidance from multiple sources, in My Opinion this is a big No NO! I learned this in Martial Arts, and it applies to most things, if You really want to get somewhere pick one source and stick with it, give it a good Year of dedication and commitment, otherwise Your not really getting anything by picking up a bit from here or there, it doesn't work like that, the Quality won't be there, some like Sadhguru and feel it, others don't, even he says the ones that don't like him on some level are the ones he is after because it will work better for them!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

You should not belief literally anything that sadhguru says 

25 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You should not belief literally anything that sadhguru says 

Yes exactly, that is why he doesn't like to talk about things like God, Death, or Infinity and such things too too much, because in the end its just a story for You, it may be true for him but for everyone listening its a Story which forces you to either Believe or Disbelieve, which is something he doesn't want anyone to do..

Basically just try the program, if it works keep on using it, if not drop it and never lay eyes/ears on him again, his words not mine:)

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Many ppl nowadays get their information and in this case spiritual guidance from multiple sources, in My Opinion this is a big No NO! I learned this in Martial Arts, and it applies to most things, if You really want to get somewhere pick one source and stick with it, give it a good Year of dedication and commitment, otherwise Your not really getting anything by picking up a bit from here or there, it doesn't work like that, the Quality won't be there, some like Sadhguru and feel it, others don't, even he says the ones that don't like him on some level are the ones he is after because it will work better for them!

I don't agree with this, but it's just my opinion. I think you have made, though, a generalization because some people learn differently and I think it depends on what you're trying to accomplish. This can work for or against you, depending. Martial arts is in a different category than Spirituality. Yes, I believe certain things apply but not to something as personal as Spirituality which is more about Truth and one person certainly doesn't know it all. Diversity can be a good thing when diving into this work just the same as how we read read books from different authors. 

No matter who I listen to, I always try to listen to my heart and use my inner authority and go with what that is trying to tell me. I have learnt a lot throughout this journey and one of the things I've learnt that is most important to me is to trust my own inner wisdom and try to develop that the best I know how. I cannot do that by following one particular teaching because I will be subjected to their beliefs and terminologies and ways of being and neglect what is authentic to me and true for me. Guidance is meaningful, but in the end this is my journey and I must trust my inner guidance because it speaks directly to me and i'm the one that's behind the steering wheel - not the egoic mind but my true Self. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I don't agree with this, but it's just my opinion. I think you have made, though, a generalization because some people learn differently and I think it depends on what you're trying to accomplish. This can work for or against you, depending. Martial arts is in a different category than Spirituality. Yes, I believe certain things apply but not to something as personal as Spirituality which is more about Truth and one person certainly doesn't know it all. Diversity can be a good thing when diving into this work just the same as how we read read books from different authors. 

No matter who I listen to, I always try to listen to my heart and use my inner authority and go with what that is trying to tell me. I have learnt a lot throughout this journey and one of the things I've learnt that is most important to me is to trust my own inner wisdom and try to develop that the best I know how. I cannot do that by following one particular teaching because I will be subjected to their beliefs and terminologies and ways of being and neglect what is authentic to me and true for me. Guidance is meaningful, but in the end this is my journey and I must trust my inner guidance because it speaks directly to me and i'm the one that's behind the steering wheel - not the egoic mind but my true Self. 

If I may:) Spirituality is not about "Learning", if anything its about "Unlearning", everything that has been taught to You, your beliefs and conditioning, and its the same with Martial Arts, me as a coach its not about the talking and intellectualizing of what to do when someone does this or that, its about me showing them the training methods, making sure they are doing it correctly then them doing it and getting it via that method, it ingrains into their neurological system, no matter who they are..

Its the same with a true Guru, they will answer your questions up to a point, sooner or later they will put You on a specific Sadhana, for some it is a breathing method (Pranayama), or a posture, or a way to develop space btwn You and Your Mind/Thought patterns, things that allow Realization to come forth naturally, as well via their presence and if you are physically close to them via their ambiance Your energies move differently, your Clarity is richer and your Awareness rises, you cannot get this from books and videos and intellectual knowing, sorry to say:)

As well, Truth is not about Knowing, its about Experiencing, You, Me, Everyone is Truth in their essential essence, it just a matter of Are You Realizing this or not (if You are in Realization of the Truth You are, then no  more stress, no more caring about what other ppl think, ego no more, Bliss and Peace is natural for U), not about knowing or not knowing truth, since You are Truth what is there know? 

Edited by Ishanga

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

If I may:) Spirituality is not about "Learning", if anything its about "Unlearning"

I'm aware of this but this still had to be learnt.

6 minutes ago, Ishanga said:

Its the same with a true Guru, they will answer your questions up to a point, sooner or later they will put You on a specific Sadhana, for some it is a breathing method (Pranayama), or a posture, or a way to develop space btwn You and Your Mind/Thought patterns, things that allow Realization to come forth naturally, as well via their presence and if you are physically close to them via their ambiance Your energies move differently, your Clarity is richer and your Awareness rises, you cannot get this from books and videos and intellectual knowing, sorry to say:)

Yes, I'm aware, didn't say I was against processes by gurus and I'm also aware that intellectually knowing is not the same. None of what you said contradicted what I'm saying. You're still the one giving these guru's the authority to put you on these things and you're the one choosing them, which came from you. That's the bottom line. Love you

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

2 hours ago, Ishanga said:

Yes exactly, that is why he doesn't like to talk about things like God, Death, or Infinity and such things too too much, because in the end its just a story for You, it may be true for him but for everyone listening its a Story which forces you to either Believe or Disbelieve, which is something he doesn't want anyone to do..

Basically just try the program, if it works keep on using it, if not drop it and never lay eyes/ears on him again, his words not mine:)

Oh ok, nothing to say then, i was going to tell you exactly that.